HC has fans in Japan and China ?

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A few days ago on Twitter a fan had made a collage of HCs achivements of 2019 . A member of leading news channel of Japan retweeted the tweet and wrote Interesting in Japanese 

Another fan on informed us that she's currently in China for her studies , there too some people know about HC 

So I wanted to ask if BP or any other HC show was on air in Japan or China ? How they Know about him ? 

We had found some fans in Russia too , they informed us that Humsafars used to air there ND Sahir is their favorite male lead 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HCFan321

A few days ago on Twitter a fan had made a collage of HCs achivements of 2019 . A member of leading news channel of Japan retweeted the tweet and wrote Interesting in Japanese 

Another fan on informed us that she's currently in China for her studies , there too some people know about HC 

So I wanted to ask if BP or any other HC show was on air in Japan or China ? How they Know about him ? 

We had found some fans in Russia too , they informed us that Humsafars used to air there ND Sahir is their favorite male lead 

That's interesting! 

They really could air all his shows one by one in the above countries;  fans there will definitely want to see more of HC in his different avatars! 

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fans were really surprised to see reply from him , we are still confused that how are they aware about him ? 

IF has many old fans here so I thought maybe they would know