When I met Harshad Chopda - Sara

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I found another experience by London Fan of Twitter 

I’m sorry for not being able to chat here much over the last few days; got back home last evening and to work very early this morning. 

But I know that I owe you’ll an account of my experience. So Just wrote a whole big story here, please don’t mind me. 🙏🏻

You guys know how it went at the airport. 

They took him away from the airport and I think they went shopping from there. 

The organizers later told me that when I saw him at the airport, I was frozen in one spot 😂😂😂 and I actually realized that a couple hours later myself, when I was replaying what went down at the airport in my head! 😂😂 The guy was like, “you came down all this way and when you had the chance to meet him, you froze!” 😂😂

At the dinner in the evening, the event photographer’s elderly mom was at our table. She met him before the event began and he talked to her so sweetly - I asked her how was he, and she was like he’s great 😁 (Aunty was a BP fan 😉) and then her son was the one that actually took us to meet him, coz we kept making failed attempts to go up and talk to him! 😂😂

I had the pictures that you saw for autographs and a couple other things – and just so you know, the Rockstar picture was a frame for him to take, (the polka dot thing he’s holding in the picture below) so he has that with him to keep, hopefully. 🤞🤞

I explained to him everything - what was what, and he listened very carefully and signed everything. He had a really really wide smile on his face when he signed the Rockstar picture. 😁

When he was done, I forgot I had to take back the stuff he autographed, from him, 🤦‍♀️😂😂 so he was the one that reminded me that the gifts and frame were for him and the pictures were for me and gave them back to me 😂😂

Then after I got everything signed, I asked if I could get a picture with him and he goes YESSSSS with those big excited eyes! ☺️☺️

And while we were talking to him, the Colorstv UK people came and asked if they could give him his last year’s award and he was like, yeah, I’ll take it.  There was this lady from colors, who while I was talking to him asks me if I subscribed/followed the channel, and I was wondering how to respond nicely to that 😂😂 and he replied on my behalf “agar BP 2 aayega toh subscribe karenge” 😂😂😂

And when they gave him last year’s award, he looked at me and said so excitedly, “this is last year’s!” 😁😁

After the awards, he was gone for an hour to change out of his suit. I think he was waiting for Erica to finish changing and that is why they took that long to come back. He did come back and partied… hard!!! And boy! Does he dance like mad or what! 😂😂😂

But before he went in to the party, I actually audaciously went up to him and handed him a list of names of you guys and some others that had reached out and requested him to say hello to everyone so I could record! 🙈🙈🙈 Bechara...! He must have thought I’m completely cuckoo! 🙈😂😂 But he was in a hurry with Erica waiting for him and took the list and said he’d make an IG post after getting back home 😊

List kho na di ho, toh achcha hai 🙄

Oh, and I apologized to Mohsin for handing him the goody bag in the morning and he was like “no, no;  don’t worry about it, we’re like brothers.” He was just so sweet! 

Next morning, I saw him at breakfast sitting at a table with Mohsin. I didn’t have the gall to interrupt him after that list fiasco in the night. 🙈😂

And just when I was walking out of my room to leave for the airport, him and Mohsin were walking towards JC and me! Just the 2 of them, no one else!! And I actually swore; Like WTF!!! 😂😂😂 

He looked at us too. I didn’t know what to say or do, so we just kept walking and thankfully they turned into another passage! 😶😅

Anyways… that was the extent of my trip. He’s truly very sweet and down to earth. But then we all know that, don’t we? Him and Mohsin stuck together and didn’t have any airs or big star vibes at all.

It’s the craziest thing I swear I have ever done in my entire life! I don’t even recognize the person I was this past weekend, coz I’m a very quiet and reserved person; pata nahi what bhoot I got possessed with! 😂😂

I didn’t care at all about any of the others… Didn’t talk to them, didn’t get pictures with them, nothing! This was all about HC… I just have so much to be thankful for. 😊

Oh, and I am going to disable that new IG account of mine. I don’t know why people are following me 😂😂😂 I aint going to be posting anything more there! I have no time to handle more than 1 account! 

I don’t know if there’s anything you’ll need from there, so just letting you know. ❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HCFan321

I found another experience by London Fan of Twitter 

I’m sorry for not being able to chat here much over the last few days; got back home last evening and to work very early this morning. 

But I know that I owe you’ll an account of my experience. So Just wrote a whole big story here, please don’t mind me. 🙏🏻

You guys know how it went at the airport. 

They took him away from the airport and I think they went shopping from there. 

The organizers later told me that when I saw him at the airport, I was frozen in one spot 😂😂😂 and I actually realized that a couple hours later myself, when I was replaying what went down at the airport in my head! 😂😂 The guy was like, “you came down all this way and when you had the chance to meet him, you froze!” 😂😂

At the dinner in the evening, the event photographer’s elderly mom was at our table. She met him before the event began and he talked to her so sweetly - I asked her how was he, and she was like he’s great 😁 (Aunty was a BP fan 😉) and then her son was the one that actually took us to meet him, coz we kept making failed attempts to go up and talk to him! 😂😂

I had the pictures that you saw for autographs and a couple other things – and just so you know, the Rockstar picture was a frame for him to take, (the polka dot thing he’s holding in the picture below) so he has that with him to keep, hopefully. 🤞🤞

I explained to him everything - what was what, and he listened very carefully and signed everything. He had a really really wide smile on his face when he signed the Rockstar picture. 😁

When he was done, I forgot I had to take back the stuff he autographed, from him, 🤦‍♀️😂😂 so he was the one that reminded me that the gifts and frame were for him and the pictures were for me and gave them back to me 😂😂

Then after I got everything signed, I asked if I could get a picture with him and he goes YESSSSS with those big excited eyes! ☺️☺️

And while we were talking to him, the Colorstv UK people came and asked if they could give him his last year’s award and he was like, yeah, I’ll take it.  There was this lady from colors, who while I was talking to him asks me if I subscribed/followed the channel, and I was wondering how to respond nicely to that 😂😂 and he replied on my behalf “agar BP 2 aayega toh subscribe karenge” 😂😂😂

And when they gave him last year’s award, he looked at me and said so excitedly, “this is last year’s!” 😁😁

After the awards, he was gone for an hour to change out of his suit. I think he was waiting for Erica to finish changing and that is why they took that long to come back. He did come back and partied… hard!!! And boy! Does he dance like mad or what! 😂😂😂

But before he went in to the party, I actually audaciously went up to him and handed him a list of names of you guys and some others that had reached out and requested him to say hello to everyone so I could record! 🙈🙈🙈 Bechara...! He must have thought I’m completely cuckoo! 🙈😂😂 But he was in a hurry with Erica waiting for him and took the list and said he’d make an IG post after getting back home 😊

List kho na di ho, toh achcha hai 🙄

Oh, and I apologized to Mohsin for handing him the goody bag in the morning and he was like “no, no;  don’t worry about it, we’re like brothers.” He was just so sweet! 

Next morning, I saw him at breakfast sitting at a table with Mohsin. I didn’t have the gall to interrupt him after that list fiasco in the night. 🙈😂

And just when I was walking out of my room to leave for the airport, him and Mohsin were walking towards JC and me! Just the 2 of them, no one else!! And I actually swore; Like WTF!!! 😂😂😂 

He looked at us too. I didn’t know what to say or do, so we just kept walking and thankfully they turned into another passage! 😶😅

Anyways… that was the extent of my trip. He’s truly very sweet and down to earth. But then we all know that, don’t we? Him and Mohsin stuck together and didn’t have any airs or big star vibes at all.

It’s the craziest thing I swear I have ever done in my entire life! I don’t even recognize the person I was this past weekend, coz I’m a very quiet and reserved person; pata nahi what bhoot I got possessed with! 😂😂

I didn’t care at all about any of the others… Didn’t talk to them, didn’t get pictures with them, nothing! This was all about HC… I just have so much to be thankful for. 😊

Oh, and I am going to disable that new IG account of mine. I don’t know why people are following me 😂😂😂 I aint going to be posting anything more there! I have no time to handle more than 1 account! 

I don’t know if there’s anything you’ll need from there, so just letting you know. ❤️❤️

Infinitely many likes for the abive post   @HCFan321 !!!  Thanks a million for posting about the other fan's meeting here in the forum!  I never knew about the above write-up by the 2nd fan who had also gone there to meet him!  

It's extremely sweet and kind of people to have gone all the way, met him, and spread happiness not just among HC & themselves, but also among the entire HC fandom across the world.  There small, crazy acts of kindness, appreciation & reciprocation truly make the world worth living in, despite other things pulling us down! 

And omg HC 😭😭😭  I don't even know what to say & how to react after reading about his ever-so-sweet & full-of-kindness wala way in which he's interacted with people!  Trust me, there are very very few people who can remain so rooted and simple even after reaching heights of fame!  This quality makes him stand apart from everyone else out there!!!!!

And he shouldn't be surprised seeing all this adulation 'cause his superior craft & honest personality have earned him all this, and I'm sure there's even more greater things to come. 

At this point, I don't even know what I writing but all I can say is thanks a lot to all - to you @ HCFan321, to the gracious people for having written down their experience meeting him in London, & of course to the man himself for being there across all these years & still not changing! 

Just so heart-warming this is! Thank youuu again 😃😃😃

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@hanirik no need to thank me . BP forums is dead , earlier there used to be a lot of activity here , so I m happy to share all the updates