Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What's wrong with pakya.... Itna andha ho gaya wo ki use yogi ki khushi hi nahi dikh rahi hai..... 

No no no..... Yojan ki shaadi no no I can't take it... How can CVS be so insensitive with yogi.... He don't deserve this... Finally to he got lobe for himself who cares for him than anyone in her life but today the have taken her as well..... 

Please CVS don't do this..... Don't spoil this show with bloody two three marriage drama..... Yojan ki shaadi to show ki barbaadi.... And there is no logic yaar doing like this.....

Kya pari banegi yogi ki awaaz ka kya matlab tha CVS..... 

I am really disappointed with the precap.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yogi ki awaaz khud Pakya na cheen liya bcoz Pakya is the Head of the country & if he breaks his vaada to his nalaayak greedy dost... pralay aa jayega - end of the world scenario - Tsunami, earth quake, volcano, Floods, Hurricanes.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serious

yogi ki awaaz khud Pakya na cheen liya bcoz Pakya is the Head of the country & if he breaks his vaada to his nalaayak greedy dost... pralay aa jayega - end of the world scenario - Tsunami, earth quake, volcano, Floods, Hurricanes.

@bold wahi toh... ðŸ˜¡

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Pakya is just adamant to get married yojan by hook or by crook... 

Donno pari se kya bola... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

For couple of weeks I think Pakya will think like gaitonde 

‘Kabhi kabhi lagta hai saala apunich bhagwaan hai..’

🤣🤣🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Prakash ji mom nahi ab ruler ban rahe hai

Shiv ke samne pighal gaya

Yogi to khud ka beta hai

uske saath aisa bartav🤢