Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Funny thing...just being in secret room he thinks he is BB πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sallu will bring him down on WKW. No worries. 

Lol exactly what I was thinking! 
He thinks he is some sort of a king 

Ganju Baba 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

When BB brings WCs or brings back already eliminated ones , do you think they don’t spread their propaganda? If now Devo comes , will she not spread her propaganda against Sana ? So why only target Paras ? Atleast Paras has only watched the live feeds , didn’t talk to outsiders or went to Social media or knows anything about outside world . Being back NONE or it should be the same for others too . 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

@bold...me too!!!! He has become unbearable after joining Shukla. If he wanted to could have made Shukla better, but he became bad which is sad. 

But I feel there is still some goodness left him, he didn't make Rashmi do what Shukla wanted her to do. A small glimmer of hope left in me to see this guy flip.

Yes he has really become unbearable after becoming a Shukli.

I used to like Both of them Paras and Mahira before they became shuklis 

Btwn, i think i missed it. What did shukla want Rashami to do? 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Yes he has really become unbearable after becoming a Shukli.

I used to like Both of them Paras and Mahira before they became shuklis 

Btwn, i think i missed it. What did shukla want Rashami to do? 

Sid want Rashmi to put oil on Mahira legs and massage them

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

BB ne kiya waar via Paras aur Shukla ko bhej diya hospital hahahaah how conveniently us hi din bheja because bomb to Paras par hi phuttay ga aur damad ji phir se bach gaye

SubscribeButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh btw i saw your other post about you thinking that Vishal ki niyat kharab hai so let me tell you

1) Mahira ne kabhi Vishal ko nahi kaha ke mujhe hug mat karo, mere paas mat aao.

2) Several times Mahira has had a problem with Paras trying to kiss her. (Paras who forcefully kisses everyone, talks about using Shehnaz to get Mahira, and can't even respect his real girlfriend anddd even him yelling at Mahira for no reason for example on her birthday-- jealous much.)

3) Shehnaz was telling Mahira to stay away from Vishal because she is being blindsighted by Madhurima. Shehnaz gets confused a lot ... or at least in my opinion. 

4) People who watched nach before with Vishal and Madhurima say that they used to not like Vishal but the tables are turnt in Bigg Boss so asliyat yeh hai ke Madhurima is a leech. (I always supported Vishal, so these words are coming from other people)

5) Paras Mahira ke liya maa saman hai πŸ˜Šas she herself said, Paras ko abhi pata nahi hai.. abhi tak he thinks Mahira uski GF banegi

😊😊😊

SubscribeButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We all hope. No expectations from bias BB πŸ˜­ unfortunately

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜”...possible...but after last weekend again small glimmer of hope. 

Trust me don't have any hopes. For me it's once bitten twice shy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can tell you what'll happen on wkw. Salman will praise Sana to the extreme for mellowing down from last week. Mahira will be praised for giving the letter to Asim.

Asim will be bashed for tearing Mahira's letter (if he had given her the letter then he would have been bashed for not being serious about captaincy  πŸ€ͺ🀣) 

The whole house will be bashed for allegedly isolating and cornering Mahira and Sana ( I didn't see it but if Paras and Sid are saying it happened then that's the truth for bb πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Arhan will be bashed for the Rashmi road comments, Vishal will be bashed for some bs reasons and Shefali will be bashed for tearing Bhau's letter.

Paras will be praised to the extreme for the tasks he gave to the captaincy contendors.

If Sid (hopefully he gets well soon) is back then he'll be praised (rightly so) for his dedication to the show to continue on despite being sick.

Then Sunday episode will have childish, nonsensical tasks, boring celeb cameos and Madhu's tata bye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BB gave him all the powers to sit in SR, dictate orders, nominate and save Mahira, decide the captain, all because BB wanted him to come back and have numerous controversies and fights.Next two days you will see others confronting him.The creative director needs ammunition to hold viewers interest and what better way than to have loud verbal exchanges involving personal issues.

He is not dumb but he is executing the orders of the creative team 

Edited by panacea - 4 years ago
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Paras used to be fun kind..ab bohat over confident hogya hai...😳 i hope uska popat phir ho jaldi like always πŸ€£