Anybody but Farah Khan!

gongonbe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We have already seen in BB8 that she does not possess the gravitas to occupy the mentor role. She can also come across as quite grating at times. In BB8 too there was a ratings drop off after Salman's exit. Wouldn't it be better to get someone new (who hopefully will be a better fit) to host so more viewers will tune in out of curiosity?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gongonbe

We have already seen in BB8 that she does not possess the gravitas to occupy the mentor role. She can also come across as quite grating at times. In BB8 too there was a ratings drop off after Salman's exit. Wouldn't it be better to get someone new (who hopefully will be a better fit) to host so more viewers will tune in out of curiosity?.

completely agree. She is also very biased and seems against women - talking about women card etc. especially thinking of several girls allegations against her brother Sajid Khan I suppose. Wish it was new but bb knowledgeable host like Arshad warsi or Shilpa Shetty Who know the format but have not been with bb for too many seasons.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree they bb team have got plenty of time to bring someone good why they want to ruin Weekend ki TRP 2.4

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, not a fan of Farah at all, BUT...

My main thing is I just want a host who watches the damn show. I know its alot to ask 😆

So, if there is a bigger celeb/better host than Farah who actually follows the show that would be great. But honestly, Farah would be a huge improvement over Salman because she will at least know what she's talking about. Instead, if they get a much bigger celeb (say, Akshay Kumar) but he doesn't care about the show and just gets overproduced like Salman then nah its such a shame that we have no big celebrities that we can count on to watch every episode and actually have a unique voice/opinion (besides the channel's agenda).

(It'll suck for ratings but I don't care about that lol)

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They can bring Sunny Deol 😆

gongonbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

My main thing is I just want a host who watches the damn show. I know its alot to ask 😆

So, if there is a bigger celeb/better host than Farah who actually follows the show that would be great. But honestly, Farah would be a huge improvement over Salman because she will at least know what she's talking about. Instead, if they get a much bigger celeb (say, Akshay Kumar) but he doesn't care about the show and just gets overproduced like Salman then nah its such a shame that we have no big celebrities that we can count on to watch every episode and actually have a unique voice/opinion (besides the channel's agenda).

Actually that's a very good point. I agree, it will be very refreshing to have a host who actually watches the show. But do you think that the channel will let the host voice their views? Even now Salman looks so frustrated sometimes because you can just tell questions and replies are being fed to him on the spot. I remember a few seasons back when Suyyash was eliminated he said Salman said I just said what the channel wanted me to say.

gongonbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

completely agree. She is also very biased and seems against women - talking about women card etc. especially thinking of several girls allegations against her brother Sajid Khan I suppose. Wish it was new like Arshad warsi or Shilpa Shetty Who know the format but have not been with bb for too many seasons.

Very true. Didn't like how she treated the girls and Asim when she entered this season. Even when Salman is taking class, you can tell it comes from a place of wanting the contestant to do better. Farah just comes across as mean.

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Farah is only good for bitching gossiping about other actors with her clique, she don't got the command to control the house

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

exactly i want a host who watches the whole show, all the unseen, the other footage shown by makers etc.,

sk is too busy to watch this all, and in recent episodes it has become clear that even housemates have understood that he watches only some parts & thus try to take advantage of this