janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

When will makers develop Kuhu and Mishti. Please if you are showing her as developed then she should also know right from wrong really she is supporting RV brothers over her own siblings. I cant understand why Makers are making such a awesome character so dump cant she understand the pain Abhir is going trough withou Mishti. It would not take a roket scientist to understand that MIshti is doing this to get Abhir back. And till when will she apologize to kunal for anything rather she should have given back. Made him realize that his bro is not well plz look. And Mishti needs her support.

Really disappointed with makers for Kuhu and Mishti  

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yh it really bothers me that they keep going 2 steps forward 1 step back with kuhu. When i finally think her and mishti have a better relationship even with the phone cAll, they keep screwing. It over. Mish saying she doesnt need her help n kuhu telling her to never come back. So annoying. 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think the writers have any plans of mending their relationship. They need something to fall back on when they don’t have anything else. You can always count on Kuhu to treat Mishti like shit so it’s a good back up plan to create misunderstandings between them and the rest of the people involved, especially Abir! 

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Kuhu asking Mishti to leave and not come back was too mean to be told by a sister/cousin!! She knows very well what Mishti went through and still going through!! She is much bothered about Kunal and his mother, not a bit of concern for her sister!! Disappointed!!