Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Just to get the discussion going... 

1. Pradeep Chauhan didn't leave a stone unturned. Definitely rude of him to mock Gunjan's disability. Deserved slap from Pakya. (Prakash leading in giving slaps!) He promised in a flow without a thought about the past or Yogi or family

2. I wonder if Sharmas over reacted emotionally to get Pakya to make that promise?! 

3. SurBab and Yogi were funny as usual. 

4. Coming to the dhamakedaar scene. Loved Kusum standing up to Pakya. Entire family against Pakya was too good. Actually got a glimpse into PaKu relationship and how strong and equal it has been for Kusum to go head strong against Pakya. Pakya trying to convince was so weak and he knew it himself. Laughed when Pakya turned to see entire family standing against him. He knew that he is outnumbered then. 

5. Precap- Definitely a dream. Probably Yogi's confused mind

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

1. Pradeep Chauhan didn't leave a stone unturned. Definitely rude of him to mock Gunjan's disability. Deserved slap from Pakya. (Prakash leading in giving slaps!) He promised in a flow without a thought about the past or Yogi or family

2. I wonder if Sharmas over reacted emotionally to get Pakya to make that promise?! 

4. Coming to the dhamakedaar scene. Loved Kusum standing up to Pakya. Entire family against Pakya was too good. Actually got a glimpse into PaKu relationship and how strong and equal it has been for Kusum to go head strong against Pakya. Pakya trying to convince was so weak and he knew it himself. Laughed when Pakya turned to see entire family standing against him. He knew that he is outnumbered then

1 and 2 I can't say anything.. I actually skip that whole sequence.. 

3.SurBab and yogi scene was funny.. Light moment in whole episode.. I trust them they will definitely try till very end for yori to get united

4.coming to main sequence.... 

Both yogi and pari portrayed their emotions very well... He so lost, confused and pari  start crying and was trying to explain yogi and suddenly  yogi hold her hands and then he remember her confession moment...whole scene was emotional and beautiful... 

@bold .. True ...kusum 😎🤗

Even I was laughing pakya turned to see his family standing against him...* Sigh*😆

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

for the 1st time I felt Pakya to be irritating today. Coconut hai magar kab se insensitive bubble gum ban gaya pata hi nehin chala.

Pari is crying & he didn't care a damn but was busy asking her to decode him to Yogi & casually asks what hppd to you ? .. itne insensitive kaise ban gaya coconut overnite ? He was the one who was caring about Pari .. in the earlier episodes even before Yogi & Pari became friends.

Pakya didn't make the decision thinking about his son .. it was just an after thought, matter of convenience. He was even defending himself regarding the same - all "Shiv .. Shiv.. Shiv" jap. Agar yeh shiv jap Shivratri ke din karega toh kam se kam Puny milta..

Entire Sharma family became Over acting ka dukaan..

had it been another ITV show.. when Pari asked u did tell to family rite with Yogi, on the terrace.. he said he didn't... the lead would've imagined .. hero cheated on her & a big MU, a leap or some crap would've hppd.. glad they didn't go that route here.

The look which the family gave to Pakya.. while he was standing back side is the def. highlight of the episode. Pakya was never trying to convince the family.. he was trying to force his decision.. not done Pakya ji.. bahut pachtaoge 😵

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

for the 1st time I felt Pakya to be irritating today. Coconut hai magar kab se insensitive bubble gum ban gaya pata hi nehin chala.

Pari is crying & he didn't care a damn but was busy asking her to decode him to Yogi & casually asks what hppd to you ? .. itne insensitive kaise ban gaya coconut overnite ? He was the one who was caring about Pari .. in the earlier episodes even before Yogi & Pari became friends.

Pakya didn't make the decision thinking about his son .. it was just an after thought, matter of convenience. He was even defending himself regarding the same - all "Shiv .. Shiv.. Shiv" jap. Agar yeh shiv jap Shivratri ke din karega toh kam se kam Puny milta..

Entire Sharma family became Over acting ka dukaan..

had it been another ITV show.. when Pari asked u did tell to family rite with Yogi, on the terrace.. he said he didn't... the lead would've imagined .. hero cheated on her & a big MU, a leap or some crap would've hppd.. glad they didn't go that route here.

The look which the family gave to Pakya.. while he was standing back side is the def. highlight of the episode. Pakya was never trying to convince the family.. he was trying to force his decision.. not done Pakya ji.. bahut pachtaoge 😵

I don't think anyone saw Pari crying else wouldn't someone had pointed out? So Pakya wasn't being insensitive towards Pari. He was actually trying to convince himself. He made the decision in the moment because he couldn't see his friend and his daughter suffering. Thinking Yogi would be happy was an after thought. 

If Yogi had told Pakya that he doesn't love Gunjan any more, I would have loved it. Yogi has used the family to get things done for him, save him against Pakya. Why not now? Anyway, Kusum made it clear. 

He was forcing his decision and in turn convincing himself. He could hear himself stupidly supporting Shiv. I hope he let it go. Panauti drama and that leading to Yojan wedding is better

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

4. Coming to the dhamakedaar scene. Loved Kusum standing up to Pakya. Entire family against Pakya was too good. Actually got a glimpse into PaKu relationship and how strong and equal it has been for Kusum to go head strong against Pakya. Pakya trying to convince was so weak and he knew it himself. Laughed when Pakya turned to see entire family standing against him. He knew that he is outnumbered then. 

The precap had me shocked, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if its Yogi dreaming it, but a strong chance its reality and not a dream. With majority of the Family supporting YoRi/YaRi, I can see Dadaji helping them through with it. But its not happening is it, not yet anyway 😖

Would be great for Drama, possibly. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Do pakya know about yori love... 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Do pakya know about yori love... 

No. Not yet. And going by his track record  he will be the last one to know. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even if Prakash didn't notice Pari's tears, Yogi wasn't exactly jumping for joy after hearing the "good news". But no, he couldn't stop chanting "Shiv, Shiv, Shiv" long enough to see his son's glum expressions. ðŸ˜” I was definitely cheering on Kusum and fam today. They are totally right, Prakash had no right to take this decision by himself. There's a big difference between not being over someone and wanting them back/still being in love with them, and Prakash should have really considered that. Even without knowing about YoRi, that's very inconsiderate. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

No. Not yet. And going by his track record  he will be the last one to know. 

Yeah I guess he will be the last one to know but once if he gets to know what will be his next step will be more interesting....