Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Naya Naya Radha Krishna, in this modern world, competing with us in interactions. CVs must forget that they are dealing with Dwaparyug, where everything must be divine, not ultra-modern!! Ugrasen running out from prison and discussing with Krishna about a chance should be given to Kans for his redemption! Radha supported the idea and advised Kri to do the needful! By then, Sumedh lost his voice shouting at Kan's empty balcony standing in front of the closed doors of the palace!! ðŸ¤ªI don't know who freed that ugrasen from prison!!!😡

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL !!!!!!!!!!smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3

So kans too is gonna be spared like you know who !!?? Wahhh mahapandit - mahavali - maharani radha - veerpurush - jatil - kutil----ekdam happywala family !! May they live together happily ever after. Even after Krishna dies. Even after Kaliyug arrives, computer gets invented, actual iphones come to market, we get born, we die.....may they still live......coz they are gonna effing live forever and our skeletons will still keep waiting for the Maha-redemption smiley11smiley11smiley11

P.S. Cvs freed ugrasen because one ugrapad wasn't enough.

Mahapandit.

Mahavali.

And now Maharaj ki jai ho !!!!

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Naya Naya Radha Krishna, in this modern world, competing with us in interactions. CVs must forget that they are dealing with Dwaparyug, where everything must be divine, not ultra-modern!! Ugrasen running out from prison and discussing with Krishna about a chance should be given to Kans for his redemption! Radha supported the idea and advised Kri to do the needful! By then, Sumedh lost his voice shouting at Kan's empty balcony standing in front of the closed doors of the palace!! ðŸ¤ªI don't know who freed that ugrasen from prison!!!😡

M all the prisoners were fred when Krishna did his shutki thingi. So ugrasen also came out :) :)

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL !!!!!!!!!!smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3

So kans too is gonna be spared like you know who !!?? Wahhh mahapandit - mahavali - maharani radha - veerpurush - jatil - kutil----ekdam happywala family !! May they live together happily ever after. Even after Krishna dies. Even after Kaliyug arrives, computer gets invented, actual iphones come to market, we get born, we die.....may they still live......coz they are gonna effing live forever and our skeletons will still keep waiting for the Maha-redemption smiley11smiley11smiley11

P.S. Cvs freed ugrasen because one ugrapad wasn't enough.

Mahapandit.

Mahavali.

And now Maharaj ki jai ho !!!!

LOL thats why i said storm that as per RK writers ALL SINS CAN BE FORGIVEN!!!! In front of Kans and Ayan who were portrayed as killers, J and K are mere pranis woman!!! common, have some compassion. everyone should be given ONE chance as per RadhaKrishna!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

anyone watching LuvKush???

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

anyone watching LuvKush???

Nop. Have been watching beyadh 2 since a couple of days.... that's the only i am watching.

Is lav kush good ?

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

Nop. Have been watching beyadh 2 since a couple of days.... that's the only i am watching.

Is lav kush good ?

i used to watch initially but then got bored ... music is good, sets are good, story was not very much off the mark yet when i was watching .. but too much overdose of love ha ha ha

is behadh 2 good??? i mean worth the time?

stormborn thumbnail

i used to watch initially but then got bored ... music is good, sets are good, story was not very much off the mark yet when i was watching .. but too much overdose of love ha ha ha

is behadh 2 good??? i mean worth the time?

Udhaar bhi prem !!?? 

Yes. I find beyadh 2 intriguing. Never watched season 1 as the promos never attracted me much. But 2 is under a different premise and story and I love the casting, bgm, characterization and pace of the story. The silver lining is that it's a finite series and will be completed in 6 months. I don't give it much afterthought though but Madhuri said it gives her food for thought as well. So you can give it a whirl I guess. The leading character is a strong independent female and it's a revenge story.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Udhaar bhi prem !!?? 

Yes. I find beyadh 2 intriguing. Never watched season 1 as the promos never attracted me much. But 2 is under a different premise and story and I love the casting, bgm, characterization and pace of the story. The silver lining is that it's a finite series and will be completed in 6 months. I don't give it much afterthought though but Madhuri said it gives her food for thought as well. So you can give it a whirl I guess. The leading character is a strong independent female and it's a revenge story.

hmmm Ok. Jennifer is a good actress. I did watch some parts of Behadh 1. let me see

stormborn thumbnail

hmmm Ok. Jennifer is a good actress. I did watch some parts of Behadh 1. let me see

Hmm. The introductory scenes of the characters (specially Jenny's ) themselves got me intrigued to the show. Let's see how long it stays that way.