Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifeiscool thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aaditi123

We'll find out tomorrow. It could not be the wood chips at all. It could be anything else in yesterday's physical task. Regardless, if a swift towel pull can give her a broken finger, she should really see a doctor. She might have osteoporosis.

Osteoporosis 45 plus women me hta h , jo perimenopausal hti h,i m a doctor i know that vry clearly aur usme Symptom s hte h jaise backpain aur most commonly spine involve hti h so no she doesn't have osteoporosis! 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Osteoporosis 45 plus women me hta h , jo perimenopausal hti h,i m a doctor i know that vry clearly aur usme Symptom s hte h jaise backpain aur most commonly spine involve hti h so no she doesn't have osteoporosis! 

Hats off to your patience doc πŸ€—

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Hats off to your patience doc πŸ€—

Thankyou😊😊😊

Priya9. thumbnail

Fracture left hand me h ,she ws breaking boards with right,counter coup injury suna tha ye counter fracture kya bala h,jis haath ko use he nhi kia us karya me usme fracture,oops!

ROFL, obviously we must appreciate Medical humour

If you say a swift pull of the towel can cause a bone injury then I'll take your word for it. Not going to argue against a professional. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Priya9. thumbnail

Hairline fractures are often caused by overuse or repetitive actions when microscopic damage is done to the bone over time. Not allowing yourself enough time to heal between activities is often a factor in the probability of getting this injury.

Hairline fractures are not sudden. 

The description fits stress fractures in foot. 

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hairline fractures are often caused by overuse or repetitive actions when microscopic damage is done to the bone over time. Not allowing yourself enough time to heal between activities is often a factor in the probability of getting this injury.

Hairline fractures are not sudden. The towel didn't do it. Rashmi bill phaad rahi hai Sana pe. Kal doodh ka doodh ho jayega and another "lie" of Desai will be exposed.

If that is true....Rashmi is tight handed she broke boards with right hand....doctorji batao kaise hua ye chamatkaar???

Very recently my son tripped and fell in school ground, we came to know it is hairline fracture, it didn't happen over days or years....πŸ€ͺ...repeating what I heard from a real doctor. 

muktha_cute thumbnail

85kgs ki bhains who can lift shukla, push men hard and pull fight and what not? 

If that bhains with full force pull the stuff their are higher chances of getting hurt for the opposite person who is not into fights and stuff. Waise who is sana to snatch towel from rashmi? Is it sanas own personal towel if not why she dared to snatch? That too it's not part of task. What does it mean? She wantedly fighter pulled pushed rashmi and got into physical fight without even a reason

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

The description fits stress fractures in foot. 

Lol...sab doctors hain forum pe.... Passing judgement without even seeing the injury. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

85kgs ki bhains who can lift shukla, push men hard and pull fight and what not? 

If that bhains with full force pull the stuff their are higher chances of getting hurt for the opposite person who is not into fights and stuff. Waise who is sana to snatch towel from rashmi? Is it sanas own personal towel if not why she dared to snatch? That too it's not part of task. What does it mean? She wantedly fighter pulled pushed rashmi and got into physical fight without even a reason

You said it sister!!!!