Suraj Raajvanshi… Please Rest Him In Peace…. I will…

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Suraj Raajvanshi… Please Rest Him In Peace….  I will…

The ill fated November 19, 2018…….

Its been over a year technically and over 15 years for my ficfam for my dude withered away in thin air.  Just while typing my dude Suraj Raajvanshi tears roll down my eyes… I am just unable to get over his loss… what an iconic character was just blown away without giving him a proper closure , without resting him properly… 

I will NEVER EVER FORGIVE THE WRITER THE MAHESH PANDEY FOR THIS AND THE MANY MORE SCREW UPS HE DID TO UDAAN WITH HIS MOST ILLOGICAL SADISTIC STORY WRITING.  

Those final posts of SuKor on insta has brought to the forelore my suppressed emotions. 

Even that evil Imli was given a decent final rites, even Raaghav (again thankfully I was away from the show ever since 19th November and intermittently viewing till February 14th) was given his due respect though he lives happily ever after in my ficfam. But my dude neither was he earthed again nor was his soul departed in peace.

The fogs and mistiness of the place where I am holidaying brought out the suppressed emotions in me…

Shouldn’t I not rest him in peace for I love him a lot way lot.

I indeed stopped writing but this will bring an official closure too in a way…..

Suraj Rajvanshi……………………the epitome of love

The man who turned from dark to grey to cream to white to rise as a diamond to shine above in love.

Hum thujey chodengey nahi……….. Hum bhi yehi chahthey………………

It started in a wrong note only to end in the right note ever.   

Any trouble should face me first before it comes to you this is what he told when she was stabbed and he stood by his words for he stood on the landmine moving her away for as he said he has no life of his own… he lived looking at her… and he knows without her his life is adhuri and he will go back to his old whims…

Hamara bina rehane ka aadat dalo that’s what he said when he was driving the breakless jeep.  He wanted her to live…………..

He saw her suffer…. Cry….. he shed his last tears looking at her to go up in the flames…..

He blew……………………… but his soul did not ……………. It remained loitering around..

In the mansion………..

Mausi where are you going asked Chakor as Girija was giving instructions to Ramu Kaaka and her assistants.

Bitiya……. I need to go to AZ…. You remember my uncle who went missing few years ago, they have now confirmed that he is no more and though we could not identify his mortal remains but the soul has to rest in peace reach the abode so they are performing his last rites so I have to go for the same to give him due respects. 

Something hit her and she walked to her room.

The kids were on their winter holidays and in AZ….

It was evening and very misty and foggy 

She was lying in the diwan…eyes closed…lost in thoughts…

Chakor…………he came in through the mist, it was very smoky. 

With tears in his eyes but with that charismatic smile on his lips.

Chakor….. 

True I said there will be no one like me to love you and I am thankful to god for he found my hamshakal to love you ….. 

I have been around you all through those years you brought Raaghav for Anjor.  I felt happy that you broke yourself to move on…. But I was silently crying while you both parted and Raaghav grew in my respects as you both gave Anjor’s wishes so much importance.  

It cringed my heart as you were behind the bars, I was cyring at you above you as I could not do anything…. Praying for you and also feeling upset about Anjor…. Cursing myself as I left you to suffer.

I could not meet the almighty too to seek his help for you.. for though dead my soul was loitering around as I was not put to rest in peace.

I felt extremely happy when you met Anjor and my joy knew no bounds when you met Raaghav and as I was wanting you have started your life and things have settled well for Anjor…

Chakor I am now tired going around without any abode.  I want to rest…. Will you put me to Rest in Peace.

He came close by kept his hands on her head.

Suuuuraaaajjjjjjj she shouted loud…. Heaving…. Crying… Suraj….. she jumped…. Suuraaajjjjjj….

Raagahav walked into the room when he heard her shout………….

Chakor Chakor what happened… Suraj??!!?? ….. how come….. did you have a dream… He hugged her looking around it was misty, foggy.  She cried into his chest uncontrollable….

He quickly made her drink water….

He calmed her …… looked up November bringing nostalgic memories…… harsh memories…. Some memories are buried deep down but sometimes comes up….

He is like the fossil deep down her heart…. 

Raaghav caressed her back.

Please Chakor tell me what happened.

She was dazed and told him everything……He kissed her forehead.  

He thought to himself and spoke to Shyaam Laal and made the call to Australia.

Two days after

Dadee why did you want me to come suddenly asked Anjor.

Chakor was surprised…. Raaghav….

He looked at both of them… We have to do what was not done in the proper way.

Varanasi………………….

The banks of the ganges which purifies everything, every impure deed.. the ultimate abode of every soul.

The pandit was there with all the necessary items to perform the final rites of a departed soul.

Anjor and Chakor were on the steps looking with tears in eyes at Raaghav. They both held their hands together.

Raaghav had the holy dip in the ganges walked with his barer torso with the white dhoti around him.

The pandit set everything.

He said so how are you related to the departed.

Hamara bade bhai he said. 

Naam: Suraj Raajvanshi.

We could not locate his mortal remains…

Star: he looked at Chakor…. She gave the other details along with the details of the death

Yeh unka beti he said. The pandit asked Anjor to have the holy dip and gave the sacred dried grass to be given to Raaghav to perform the rituals.

He performed the rituals with earnest and was praying for the soul to be at peace and reach the abode.

It suddenly became too dark, very unusual…

The Pandit was surprised he finished the ritual and kept the rice balls(pind) as offering for the crows to come and feed and thus bless the family.

It started to drizzle. It was not the time of rain.

Raaghav was perplexed….and so was Chakor..

The pandit said… the crow has to come and complete but looks like the departed soul is not happy as it is suddenly dark and may rain. Being November month it hardly shines and it always remains dark… and  If it rains …..

No it will not said Raaghav…. 

He looked up the dark sky folded his hands and prayed.

Suraj Rajvanshi hai thum. And there can be only one and that’s you. 

I never wanted to be you and I can never be you. 

You would have seen how much Chakor had gone through to break herself.

You are the fossil within us and I am just the shoot from your crevice.

If you feel that we have done wrong then punish me…………………… But If you feel that we have done no wrong then please bless us… I accept whatever you decide….

It was calm… the pandit said it will not shine and no crow will come now and was about to leave………………..when

It turned bright…. The dark clouds cleared…. 

A dark crow came cawing towards the rice ball and sat looking at Raaghav and ate in peace…. It called the other birds too to have the offering….. 

The pandit was indeed surprised but at the same time said this is a wonder….the soul is very happy and will rest in peace now for it will be reaching its abode.

Raaghav opened his eyes towards the sky when the Sun rose high bright shining with its full beam. He smiled thanking him.  You did prove that you are one and only Suraj Rajvanshi….the epitome of love who lived and died only for his Chakor.

He turned around to walk towards the steps when the sun was behind him … He walked like the dutiful warrior who was blessed and warmed by the rays at his side.

He came up extending both his arms when Chakor and Anjor went to him. He hugged them both by his sides turned towards the Ganges and looked above at the Sun who was beaming full and shining as he has reached his abode and has indeed Rest in Peace.

He kissed both of them on their foreheads while they rested their heads on his chest.

It was peaceful, no words spoken…. 

The pandit was indeed surprised blessed them and said you have performed the rituals with such dedication and as it has been done at the Ganges it does not require to be done every year but you can distribute alms to the needy and poor at the said date.

They visited Kasi Vishwanath’s temple sought the blessings and flew to Delhi.

Anjor thanked Raaghav and said I have no words dadee for what you have done today. She was in tears.. 

He kissed her head and said we had delayed it but good we gave him the peace.

Anjor he called….If I may…. How long do you intend to be alone… its time for you to find someone to sail with you.  She smiled and said… dadee if I can get someone like Suraj Rajvanshi or Raaghav Kumar I will be happy to share my oar but……

Chakor nodded affirmative….. he smiled…. 

Dadee when I find I shall tell you both but let me do what makes me happy… helping those Asians who sometimes land in distress to give them their life back….

They both kissed her she waved bye to them and boarded the flight to Austraila while they set their foot towards the flight to Shimla.

She was calm and all she could say was Thank you Raaghav for you brought peace within me too.

He hugged her side and kissed her temple…

The aircraft took back the blessed couple towards the sky which was shining bright with the Sun above..

Suraj Rajvanshi ……………………………….. Please Rest in Peace………………. My dude………………..

Respects with loads of tears.

I am sure this is too emotional but………………………………..a bit of peace and calmness within me…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Ganga

Yes it's too painful. 🙏🙏🙏

Already 1 year aa 😥 .... yes correct ... Imli and the culprits also got the final rites .. but poor Suraj got nothing for him. I still remember. too Painful episode..😣 Thank you for writing this.

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Sonia for understanding my emotional status. 

🙏

Thanks sumi for writing this It,s too emotional & I am literally crying when read this & yes these stupid writers ended a powerful character so abruptly & never gave proper closure to Suraj Rajvanshi character it never be forgotten but thanks to you for this story it gave some solace so emotional but amazing update

Unquote 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's beautiful Sumi ❤️️❤️️. Suraj's end was so heart breaking and gets harder to accept as time goes by. At least this gives some peace to all who loved him.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

It's beautiful Sumi ❤️️❤️️. Suraj's end was so heart breaking and gets harder to accept as time goes by. At least this gives some peace to all who loved him.

Thanks so much Mai 

Your words mean a lot. 

Happy it gave some peace

🙏🙏

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Indeed a beautiful one sumi dear. 

I had blocked that part of my brain which couldn't come to terms with the abrupt end of suraj Rajvanshi. Infact I never watched the clips too which had his last scene. But this post...it is mindblowing.... the much deserved peace to many of us....I infact remembered your story where chakor makes peace with her demons finally fully accepting raghav. That was also something which idiot bhalla had ignored totally!

So thank you once again.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Indeed a beautiful one sumi dear. 

I had blocked that part of my brain which couldn't come to terms with the abrupt end of suraj Rajvanshi. Infact I never watched the clips too which had his last scene. But this post...it is mindblowing.... the much deserved peace to many of us....I infact remembered your story where chakor makes peace with her demons finally fully accepting raghav. That was also something which idiot bhalla had ignored totally!

So thank you once again.

Thanks so much Niki and how can I forget how you took your time and patience to bring me through that phase. 

A bit of peace for ourselves 

😍🙏

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita. Sorry i made you emotional on the last day of the year but I hope you had peace too. 

I was reading "The Suraj Rajvanshi....."  a while back, It's so heart touching Sumi..😢 😢. You have no idea how much peace you have given us dear. I've been waiting a long for it. This is a much awaited post for all the Suraj & Sukor fans & you wrote it on the correct time but I regret that I couldn't read it on that day 😔. You have fulfilled another desire in our hearts through your writing, I'm grateful to you for this 🙏🙏. Me too can never forgive the senseless writer, as we are deprived of Suraj & Sukor for his drastic decision 😡 😡.

I felt so emotional while reading this, could not handle myself & I was continuously shedding tears with my eyes 😢 😢. His tragic death had been shaken us so much that we were not able to get out of the pain till now. The way he came, opened his desire to give his spirit redemption, the entire portion was so emotional , specially those lines "True I said there will be no one like me to love you and I am thankful to god for he found my hamshakal to love you"  &   "Chakor I am now tired going around without any abode.  I want to rest…. Will you put me to Rest in Peace" 😔 😔 😢. 

As per the show,  it's been almost 11years but as per your ficfam exist, it's been 15 long yrs. His mother wanted to perform his last rites but Chakor did not allow that to complete, considering the detoriation of her daughter's condition. Your story made me exceedingly emotional but along with the pain it gives me some solace & relieved the agony of many days. Your writing, every line of it took me deep into my memory, in which there are some happy memories & some painful memories too. 

Loved how soon Raghav made all the arrangements to give his soul peace & the way he performs all the rituals reverently, I feel so proud of him 👍👏👏. And that prayers to Suraj's soul folded his hands " Suraj Rajvanshi hai thum. And there can be only one and that’s you." & then the Sun rose bright,,, was marvelous 👌👌...can't explain how I feel Sumi. I'm too emotional right now. Today, on the last day of the year, with tears in my eyes, thank you for giving us this satisfaction & the tranquility in our hearts..🙏🙏 Sorry for the long post..

Unquote 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi 🤗

what shall i tell. though raghav was accepted by heart. suraj and sun could be only one. that Suraj rajvanshi hai hum💔.. writep was 💔 and sametime finally at peace just like chakor.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It was beautifully heartbreaking ❤️😢 

I miss Suraj and SuKor so much, lately I have been binging from the Shaadi episodes and it's so beautiful to see them fall in love all over again❤️❤️