Imagine BB/Salman reaction if Vikas Gupta had hit Shilpa Shinde?

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok is baar toh Asim ne instigate bhi nahi kiya. But chalo maan bhi lete he for argument’s sake he “instigated” TOH BHI usko JOR JOR se 3 dhakke dena kaise justify kar rahe he Shukla ke supporters is beyond me.

What if this same thing had happened to Shilpa by Vikas. What then? Even she was told she was instigating (but then BB/Salman had different standards and defended it as part of the game) Can you imagine Vikas staying in the house for even a day after pushing Shilpa. Just imagine...

I simply fail to understand how BB is planning to get away with the sautela treatment meted out to Asim. Woh mera saga nahi he. Magar ye nainsaafi dekhke ...this grave injustice feels somehow very PERSONAL. Kaha ja rahi he duniya. Kaise log colors run kar rahe he. Kaha Salman ko ya toh dikh nai raha ya toh jaan bookh kar (for money?) ignore kar rahe he. If Salman lets BB get away with this there is no redemption for him in my eyes. 

Joh izzat ki Salman duhayi dete he 30 saal me kamayi. Wahi aaj ek shukla ki wajah se gava di. He CAN singlehandedly force the channel to evict shukla IN A SECOND if he puts his foot down. BB toh unfair he hi but Salman is the bigger disappointment.