Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seeing Pari so responsible is nice, she is taking her duty very seriously these days. Hopefully Yogi will learn from her. Your life partner should inspire you to better yourself, and as of now Yogi is a bit directionless. He doesn't take the shop seriously, and he doesn't even have higher education. Like Vivek and Kabir, Yogi should also feel a sense of self-respect in contributing to the household, especially if he's getting married soon. Because in a way, Pari's mom is right. Yogi is not at Pari's level, not because of his handicap, but rather that unlike Pari he isn't independent and self-sufficient. He has very little ambition and no goals. Shrivastavs have not helped in that, he is the 'ladlaa' of the house and their only concern is his marriage. Ironically, Prakash is the only one who has any concern about his future and his work ethic, and everyone says he pesters Yogi for nothing. Unfortunately, I feel that they are wrapping the show up, and we won't get to see Yogi's self-advancement. KaSha issue has also been resolved, but I feel that they didn't touch upon a very big problem, Kabir's disrespect of Nisha. It was all about Kabir and his problems, but Nisha was silent, when she was the biggest victim of his folly. They talked on and on about how they would take care of Kabir's problems, the baby, etc. as a family. But what about the fact that Kabir didn't respect his wife, her consent and her body? How does that not cause a strain on their relationship? Oh well, guess we don't have time to get into all that. Hopefully, we will at least get a scene where Kabir specifically apologizes to Nisha. As for Sharmas... ugh. Having a really hard caring about them. I laughed when Seema said she was going to sue Chauhan. Lol, sorry your husband can't take a taste of his own medicine. God, Gunjan's expressions (or lack of). Not looking forward to more Shiv hospital drama. Gangulys also about to drop in soon... I don't really wish to rush YaRi wedding, but I feel like if the show really will wrap soon it'll wrap with a wedding, and it sure won't be YoGun's. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Seeing Pari so responsible is nice, she is taking her duty very seriously these days. Hopefully Yogi will learn from her. Your life partner should inspire you to better yourself, and as of now Yogi is a bit directionless. He doesn't take the shop seriously, and he doesn't even have higher education. Like Vivek and Kabir, Yogi should also feel a sense of self-respect in contributing to the household, especially if he's getting married soon. Because in a way, Pari's mom is right. Yogi is not at Pari's level, not because of his handicap, but rather that unlike Pari he isn't independent and self-sufficient. He has very little ambition and no goals. Shrivastavs have not helped in that, he is the 'ladlaa' of the house and their only concern is his marriage. Ironically, Prakash is the only one who has any concern about his future and his work ethic, and everyone says he pesters Yogi for nothing. Unfortunately, I feel that they are wrapping the show up, and we won't get to see Yogi's self-advancement. KaSha issue has also been resolved, but I feel that they didn't touch upon a very big problem, Kabir's disrespect of Nisha. It was all about Kabir and his problems, but Nisha was silent, when she was the biggest victim of his folly. They talked on and on about how they would take care of Kabir's problems, the baby, etc. as a family. But what about the fact that Kabir didn't respect his wife, her consent and her body? How does that not cause a strain on their relationship? Oh well, guess we don't have time to get into all that. Hopefully, we will at least get a scene where Kabir specifically apologizes to Nisha. As for Sharmas... ugh. Having a really hard caring about them. I laughed when Seema said she was going to sue Chauhan. Lol, sorry your husband can't take a taste of his own medicine. God, Gunjan's expressions (or lack of). Not looking forward to more Shiv hospital drama. Gangulys also about to drop in soon... I don't really wish to rush YaRi wedding, but I feel like if the show really will wrap soon it'll wrap with a wedding, and it sure won't be YoGun's. 

Beautiful point made. Kabir seems to not care about Nisha at all. I wish the family had said what right he had to make that decision.. Wish Nisha had spoken too. Kabir is too self centered and drowned in his past sorrows. Honestly, he should feel happy and lucky that he had his Mamu and Dadaji who saved him from Kailash. It wouldn't have been easy for Pakya to parent another child, meet his needs, school fees, college etc. Kabir has to think of all that. Even in struggles his family gave him all the love. But now he thinks only luxury will keep a child happy? I thought something about his past would be talked about. About Pushpa and Kailash. 

Kabir should apologise to Nisha

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

You raised both fine points! 

1. About Yogi being directionless. That is very precise. Kusum and Dadaji’s siding and pampering have made him carefree. I get he is happy Go lucky guy but he seems not to think at all about his financial security or contributing to family expense. I mean he does contribute indirectly coz he works at Shop and from shop earning Pakya handles household, but still. He needs to have personal aim. He is too aimless. And his family’s only goal has always been fixing his marriage. 

On the same note, Pari being independent also works for them as a couple. She can be their main financial provider while he is her emotional support. And since he works at a shop, he will always be available to take care of non-financial matters. 

2. I have always felt that Kabir makes his problems bigger and have never really cared for Nisha the way Vivek takes care of Rani. Since Nisha is stay at home partner, I see a bit of lack of respect for her. Like her opinion or thought isn’t given that importance. As a character, she has had least scope to her. In this particular abortion scenario, I wanted her to oppose Kabir and stand against him if needed. She was just quietly going with him for it. After that also a thought wasn’t spared about what she wants and why was Kabir forcing her. Disappointed! 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

You raised both fine points! 

1. About Yogi being directionless. That is very precise. Kusum and Dadaji’s siding and pampering have made him carefree. I get he is happy Go lucky guy but he seems not to think at all about his financial security or contributing to family expense. I mean he does contribute indirectly coz he works at Shop and from shop earning Pakya handles household, but still. He needs to have personal aim. He is too aimless. And his family’s only goal has always been fixing his marriage. 

On the same note, Pari being independent also works for them as a couple. She can be their main financial provider while he is her emotional support. And since he works at a shop, he will always be available to take care of non-financial matters. 

2. I have always felt that Kabir makes his problems bigger and have never really cared for Nisha the way Vivek takes care of Rani. Since Nisha is stay at home partner, I see a bit of lack of respect for her. Like her opinion or thought isn’t given that importance. As a character, she has had least scope to her. In this particular abortion scenario, I wanted her to oppose Kabir and stand against him if needed. She was just quietly going with him for it. After that also a thought wasn’t spared about what she wants and why was Kabir forcing her. Disappointed! 

I always thought Yogi works in the shop because he can't find job elsewere. This is convenient for him. He works few hours and then masti with SurBab. As Shiny mentioned, Pakya is the only one who tries to discipline him. Yogi always get saved by the family. 

The financial management, the basic arrangement of how they will adjust each other, YoRi needs to talk all this. Panauti will accuse the family that they are liking Pari because of her property or something. YoRi, especially Yogi needs to understand what marriage is. 

Nisha has been another weak character. Wish she had spoken up or Kabir had apologised