Define Anurag Basu as lover ?

Poll

Define Anurag Basu as lover ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mikii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What do you think about Anurag as a lover ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The way his character's arc is changed over the period of time, it's difficult to talk of all the scenarios altogether.. 

When Anu tried to save Prerna as a friend, his trust on her was something everyone deserve.. He trusts her, cares for her, fights with everyone for her.  That is the Anurag I know and I feel connected to. 

During Komo track, I missed most of the episodes of that breakup (I'm horrible with breakup scenes so I skip them). But I feel u just can't insult the one u loved in front of everyone.. Though it's to build the drama, there are many ways to let prerna know that he isn't interested in him (if at all he loved her and valued her self respect). 

During the shaadi, he didn't put sindhoor on Komo just because of the promise to Pre 

I guess no girl wants to be involved with a guy who can't put sindhoor on her. It's Komo and since it's ekta's land, no comments

After Komo track, no communication between them, nothing.. He just wanted to propose to her as if nothing happened 👎🏼

The way he ran to Pre when he got to know of her shaadi, I just loved him and could feel his pain.. I'm so confused on the way the whole track was handled, may be because I missed few episodes, but still, I can't say much about 'if I ever want a lover like him' in such case.. Coz LMAO, I don't leave my marriage like that and go on marrying someone else on the last day. So, can't say anything

His reactions on knowing that he was going to be a dad!! Priceless! 

Was it needed to go get a chunri just before your marriage 🤔       I don't know yaar 😕

But the ML track, his concern for Pre and his cutie pie! Awwww!!! ❤️

Again, I'm happy for his connection with Pre, he just can't ignore her.. If I put logic here, I don't know what to think of Sona (not Komo) here.. Though I love AnuPre together, I don't know why whole family is just ignoring the fact.. At least moloy could just go and talk to Sona (coz he don't know that she's Komo 🤷🏻‍♀) . 

But overall, the only reason that I'm watching this without thinking of any logic is AnuPre! ❤️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He is a great lover for the bedroom?😉 🤣iske aage..entirely your choice ..there is a mohini who comes free with anurag..and there is a komo too🤢🤣

And oh..he is a great lover at office too..loves his secretary and talks to her tummy also ..can put ms sindoor incase husband is unavailable..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

He is a great lover for the bedroom?😉 🤣iske aage..entirely your choice ..there is a mohini who comes free with anurag..and there is a komo too🤢🤣

And oh..he is a great lover at office too..loves his secretary and talks to her tummy also ..can put ms sindoor incase husband is unavailable..

🤣🤣🤣

@bold- and there is a Nivi too who is not yet clear if she wants to support AnuPre or not