Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yori are meant to be... 

And this twist I had expected since your foundation was started.... 

Now I know everybody knows about your except kusum and pakya.... Let's c kya karte hai... 

Ya lets just wait n watch.. what else we can do?

We all had speculated the same thing so drama toh hoga..

Like pyaar hai, judaai hai, dard hai, drama hai thoda fun bhi hai.. aur kya chaahiye..πŸ˜†

But the thing is YaRi is the endgame.. n in the middle we see idhar udhar ka drama..

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

In case YoJan wedding prep starts, I seriously don't want another wedding cancellation. I am all for YoRi but I want this entire love/marriage track end and focus on post marriage. Gunjan cannot have another call off. 

I feel Pakya will enter during some tamasha and say YoJan shaadi the coming weekend itself. So YoJan gets married or Gunjan realises and get Pari in her place. YoRi get married then. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

In case YoJan wedding prep starts, I seriously don't want another wedding cancellation. I am all for YoRi but I want this entire love/marriage track end and focus on post marriage. Gunjan cannot have another call off. 

I feel Pakya will enter during some tamasha and say YoJan shaadi the coming weekend itself. So YoJan gets married or Gunjan realises and get Pari in her place. YoRi get married then. 

@ bold true.. its gonna be a mess. I don’t want another call off for gunjan. 

Pakya will enter while Pari’s mom doing tamasha. N definitely it would be a big tamasha. 

I think ( my guess) gunjan will have last minute realization that Yogi is now in love with Pari. So she herself will back off. N Yogi will run to Pari and stop her from going.

I don’t want yojan marriage and divorce etc. a big no no. Last minute is okay. Like during the pheras or entering the mandap with all the rituals going on n Gunjan may find out that Yogi is lost in Pari’s memories..

Seriously yaar why can’t things be normal on ITV..

I think πŸ€”  I am overthinking the stuff.. Its ITV not real life n I am not the writer of the series so tension kaayeko lene ka .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pakya toh kuch na kar sakeya but family will help and support Yogi as they can’t see him broken again.. so at the end we will get YaRi..😎

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gunjan better back off and yes even I don't want a 3rd shaadi cancelled track. This is the chance for her to fight for herself without being the Puppet of her rich papa. Pakya always said Yogi's hapiness first so he better save YaRi or else I will loose interest un this show as it will have no logic at all regarding characters' mottos & beliefs...

Regarding YaRi I would say chill YaRians this show is about Yogi finding love again with someone differant but that completes him which can only be Pari. Since YaRi happened the fandom became bigger also and more interviews/ segment on medias also. πŸ™πŸ½

There's huge chance that Yogi will run away from mandap with Gunjan's realization and he will stop Pari in the airport with Srivastavas! Typical track but that can make viewers happy at the end. 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Gunjan better back off and yes even I don't want a 3rd shaadi cancelled track. This is the chance for her to fight for herself without being the Puppet of her rich papa. Pakya always said Yogi's hapiness first so he better save YaRi or else I will loose interest un this show as it will have no logic at all regarding characters' mottos & beliefs...

Regarding YaRi I would say chill YaRians this show is about Yogi finding love again with someone differant but that completes him which can only be Pari. Since YaRi happened the fandom became bigger also and more interviews/ segment on medias also. πŸ™πŸ½

There's huge chance that Yogi will run away from mandap with Gunjan's realization and he will stop Pari in the airport with Srivastavas! Typical track but that can make viewers happy at the end. 

@ bold thats what I was talking about..  fandom loves YaRi and started shipping since the signs of endgame YaRi started to show up..πŸ˜†

Yup we are YaRians..πŸ₯³

Ditto same to same I was thinking the same. Same age old ITv / bollywood formula .πŸ˜†

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I think YoRi will never tell about them to Pakya? So Yojan marriage prep goes on  and on? That's how they can drag till the end moment. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think YoRi will never tell about them to Pakya? So Yojan marriage prep goes on  and on? That's how they can drag till the end moment. 

Another wedding? 

Why God why?  *Joey Style*

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Another wedding? 

Why God why?  *Joey Style*

Another wedding has to happen na. So at the end either YoJan Or YoRi will get married LOL 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

It's better to go with flow but we all kno  aane wale kuch din full on drama hoga.... 

Yori ke Milne se pehle bphut drama hoga.... But I have strong feelings that yojan will not happen... Ek dum last me realize hoga and the yori will be done kaise yeh pata nahi... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

It's better to go with flow but we all kno  aane wale kuch din full on drama hoga.... 

Yori ke Milne se pehle bphut drama hoga.... But I have strong feelings that yojan will not happen... Ek dum last me realize hoga and the yori will be done kaise yeh pata nahi... 

Hey sri good morning β˜€οΈ dear..

We all speculate the same thing.. πŸ˜† endgame YaRi..

After all we all are die hard YaRians...πŸ˜†

All will happen at the last moment. May be gunjan will have  a change of heart.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£