Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I left this quite a while ago. 

@bold- Exactly. I have banned every ITV show at home. I am going to do my part to bring these shows to an end - by not watching. 

How long are we going to accept women being objectified, insulted and abused? For how damn long? It is infuriating. 

I gave it benefit of the doubt but all this unnecessary and useless MU the charm of the main leads is gone now - I don’t see how either can love another. One wants to be the matyr and other believes everyone but the girl.

Girl gets abused over and over but hey he is cute so let’s all forgive him and look how cute his eyes are and she will die to prove herself but who cares look at his eyes 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Na, I am out. I am doing my bit too - I can’t have double standards- I rather watch news and shows like VEEP which is funny and realistic. I recently watched one show on colours and that broke the ITV norm. I loved that show the leads were adorable and had 10000 more chemistry than here and the ML freaking adored the girl and she was fiesty as hell told everyone off including the ML. They brought one track where his mother wanted the guy to marry someone else and he was bound by a promise and the FL kept trying to find out and in the end she went that okay fine marry her I don’t care - the ML was so shocked because he hoped that she will do something and she just didn’t care lol 😂 those leads really brought a new game to the table - true love, no unnecessary third villain, leads loved and trusted each other completely even when not together and most of all only one MU which didn’t even get cleared in the end because the leads said their love is enough they didn’t care about the MU’s .  Best of all they talked all the time and ML romanced her everywhere didn’t even care if his mum was around. His own mum said that I would have won but my son always supports his wife and used to call him khota sikka Lol 😂 but he just didn’t care. It was such a treat to watch, he did marry her forcefully but after that redeemed himself brilliantly and the girl was a badass too - like Madhuri in Beta. 

This was my effort to watch another show but I should have known - Gul ruins everything. Roshni now can live or die and Aman and cry in love or be broody I don’t care at all. I FINALLY GIVE UP !!!!

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I'm watching for the typical drama and romance 🤣

One show taught me reality and broke my heart and the other one being far far away from it is giving me peace and sukoon. Its just a piece of entertainment for me.

👍🏼

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vibha28

I gave it benefit of the doubt but all this unnecessary and useless MU the charm of the main leads is gone now - I don’t see how either can love another. One wants to be the matyr and other believes everyone but the girl.

Girl gets abused over and over but hey he is cute so let’s all forgive him and look how cute his eyes are and she will die to prove herself but who cares look at his eyes 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Na, I am out. I am doing my bit too - I can’t have double standards- I rather watch news and shows like VEEP which is funny and realistic. I recently watched one show on colours and that broke the ITV norm. I loved that show the leads were adorable and had 10000 more chemistry than here and the ML freaking adored the girl and she was fiesty as hell told everyone off including the ML. They brought one track where his mother wanted the guy to marry someone else and he was bound by a promise and the FL kept trying to find out and in the end she went that okay fine marry her I don’t care - the ML was so shocked because he hoped that she will do something and she just didn’t care lol 😂 those leads really brought a new game to the table - true love, no unnecessary third villain, leads loved and trusted each other completely even when not together and most of all only one MU which didn’t even get cleared in the end because the leads said their love is enough they didn’t care about the MU’s .  Best of all they talked all the time and ML romanced her everywhere didn’t even care if his mum was around. His own mum said that I would have won but my son always supports his wife and used to call him khota sikka Lol 😂 but he just didn’t care. It was such a treat to watch, he did marry her forcefully but after that redeemed himself brilliantly and the girl was a badass too - like Madhuri in Beta. 

This was my effort to watch another show but I should have known - Gul ruins everything. Roshni now can live or die and Aman and cry in love or be broody I don’t care at all. I FINALLY GIVE UP !!!!

Yeh kaunsa colors ka show hai ?

Is it Bepannaah or B Pyaar

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Yeh kaunsa colors ka show hai ?

Is it Bepannaah or B Pyaar

It ended recently but you can watch it online - Gathbandhan with Abrar Qazi and Shruti Sharma . The chemistry is mind blowing and only Mum is a baddie but the ML always saves his wife although she handles herself well . And there is no stupid drama like kicking anyone. The ML only tried once to kick the female out for her own good so she can complete her studies and dream but the FL told him off and said I am not going anywhere. You married me forcefully and now want to kick me out - I will not go and stay here. He said then he will go so she said fine you go but I will not go and by next scene they had reconciled because she knew he was doing it for her and she explained to him that we are together and we will overcome this together don’t do it again and he said sorry too. Best show that I watched until now in history of ITV. 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand this concept. Even Parveen blames only the other woman? Men aren't kids who get lured and hypnotised. It's a two way thing. I hope atleast Aman doesn't fall in this category and I want him to hate his father, which he probably already does.

But Parveen was shown  at least that she doesn't want to stay with her husband either and only stayed with him for kids and has been in trauma to live with a person like.. though she doesn't says it much.. here this Sameers wife doesn't seem like she had any problem with her husband who has taken 5cr from Roshni and has been blaming only Roshni for giving 5cr.. and she doesn't much care about outgoing calls to Roshni form her husband phone but only blames about incoming calls to her husband phone from Roshni...

Aman's views on his father are conveniently kept silent.. but he was supposed to say before everyone that if Sameer wife needed Rohsni to go out for marriage to happen then Aman also needs Aftab to break any ties  with Sameer any more... And that Sameers wife first was supposed to leave her husband before expecting Aman to leave Roshni..

I really want tomorrow episode to have some progressive content. 

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand this concept. Even Parveen blames only the other woman? Men aren't kids who get lured and hypnotised. It's a two way thing. I hope atleast Aman doesn't fall in this category and I want him to hate his father, which he probably already does.

Aman is educated enough to know this. Understand this. But we haven't seen him saying anything when Parveen just keeps blaming the woman. So it's a huge question mark.

There's another thing too. Even if Aman was thinking that Roshni was to marry Sameer, he knows it's because of money. Roshni isnt rich,she did it because money but in Aman's head what exactly is the reason behind Sameer marrying Roshni?! And knowing that Sameer was marrying another woman just cause lust what else,how was he okay for Aftab to marry Saima in the family knowing this could happen to her sister too later on! Yes,he did a background check but usse kya hota hain. He never confronted Sameer or Aftab about this. Was he trying to hide Roshni's history..sure.. but this is his sister's life long marriage with someone. He should have confronted Sameer about how this was okay for him to do and does his first wife know about this. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Aman is educated enough to know this. Understand this. But we haven't seen him saying anything when Parveen just keeps blaming the woman. So it's a huge question mark.

There's another thing too. Even if Aman was thinking that Roshni was to marry Sameer, he knows it's because of money. Roshni isnt rich,she did it because money but in Aman's head what exactly is the reason behind Sameer marrying Roshni?! And knowing that Sameer was marrying another woman just cause lust what else,how was he okay for Aftab to marry Saima in the family knowing this could happen to her sister too later on! Yes,he did a background check but usse kya hota hain. He never confronted Sameer or Aftab about this. Was he trying to hide Roshni's history..sure.. but this is his sister's life long marriage with someone. He should have confronted Sameer about how this was okay for him to do and does his first wife know about this. 

I think Aman called out Sameer by saying that money and kandaan doesn't matter and it has to be his actions which has to be good and are not .. He infactef warned him that  he would expose it to his wife.. but seems like here Sameer wife doesn't think it as it's her husband's fault too.

Aman was  having doubts on sending his daughter to such home and being sensetive enough to have a back ground check again.. and I like it how he considered to check Aftabs back ground again than to just stop the marriage.. it could have been unfair to Aftab is at all he is innocent in all this.  I only have problem with both families in todays episode are only discussing and focussing on Roshni today.. ok even Roshni behaved like she done all that planned to elope with Sameer and money and two families are believed it.. but their reactions only for Roshni😕

Why not for Sameer.. why can't this Sameer wife just throw her husband out before expecting Aman to throw Roshni out? Why can't Aman and his fill say we don't want a person like Sameer having any relation with Aftab to give Saima to Aftab..