Your prediction

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, who all watched today's episode? They showed Maya's hatred towards Roys. Someone did bad to her, clearly one of the Roys, most probably MJ.

Let's predict what could have happened? What are your weirdest stories or you want to see? Let's share.

I'll start with mine.

Maya was in love with MJ. MJ was already married and had a family. He made fake promises to her but then left her to save his image. Maya is back to take revenge for the betrayal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

I don't know. Such revenge seems a bit extreme for being dumped in love. Based on the promos, it feels like MJ may have tried to kill Maya and her lover (possibly MJ, possibly Rudra).

I'm going to make it really twisted and suggest that Maya was in love with someone who could have been much older than her and possibly was Rudra's father. He was also the owner of the big business and was MJ's brother. MJ murdered his brother (obviously) and tried to kill Maya who was a witness to the murder. Maya survived while MJ took over the business and became Rudra's father. Rudra was too young to remember all this. Maya came back, built up a business that could rival MJ's, and is now back to take revenge.

They could make it so that Maya is older than Rudra and then they also show a love story between these 2 with an age difference.

I know it's kind of cliched, but I know that at least whoever Maya loved was killed by MJ and he attempted to kill her as well.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I don't know. Such revenge seems a bit extreme for being dumped in love. Based on the promos, it feels like MJ may have tried to kill Maya and her lover (possibly MJ, possibly Rudra).

I'm going to make it really twisted and suggest that Maya was in love with someone who could have been much older than her and possibly was Rudra's father. He was also the owner of the big business and was MJ's brother. MJ murdered his brother (obviously) and tried to kill Maya who was a witness to the murder. Maya survived while MJ took over the business and became Rudra's father. Rudra was too young to remember all this. Maya came back, built up a business that could rival MJ's, and is now back to take revenge.

They could make it so that Maya is older than Rudra and then they also show a love story between these 2 with an age difference.

I know it's kind of cliched, but I know that at least whoever Maya loved was killed by MJ and he attempted to kill her as well.

What a prediction Shreya 👏

Hopefully we got something like this 

But I also want MJ n Maya .. .as they're looking sizzling in one frame 

Btw I don't think something like this will happen (contradicting my own point)....as in fbs scene she was smiling at the person (maybe her lover) then suddenly she got slapped by him ...which I think was unexpected for her 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I don't have an elaborate prediction, this is just the first episode.. except two (which might not last. It's anyways too early to predict):

First, MJ and Maya broke up on the same day as MJ married his wife. Same year or not is hard to tell. Maybe Maya came to know he was a married man on his anniversary and they broke up. Maya was publicly humiliated for something.

Second, Maya Jaisingh might not be her real name. She is an author, it can be her pen-name. The name might be a mayajaal (illusion) for her revenge.

I found the fencing scene was very interesting, it said a lot about the upcoming story.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

I feel mj would have loved maya and rudra would have got to know it,he would have hatched the plan to kill her by putting mask. maya would have thought that it was mj by looking at bracelet and mj is not aware of the plan and thinks that maya is missing / dead and rudra was behind the murder plan..

Why shivin looks like a gamandi to me...i feel he is the main villain.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

I feel it was a love triangle between them. Rudra would have loved maya and she would have opted for his dad. So.he hatred both...

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maya's first target is to make rift between Rudra and Rishi so that it can hurt MJ. Bother vs brother war.

So bro wala angle toh hai. That means MJ most probably had a bro. Maya wants to take revenge becoz of that bro.

MJ is not Rudra's father and he looks like really hates this man. That makes MJ a bad guy as most probably Rudra is the hero. But Maya doesn't know Rudra hates MJ. Although may be knows he is not Mj's son.

My guess is may be MJ's bro was Maya's hubby/bf. He was MJ's bro. May be MJ killed Rudra's father to get his property and framed Maya's hubby as a killer which lead to a pathetic death of Maya's hubby and MJ's bro. May be becoz of that Maya too had to live a pathetic life.

She hid the photo of her hubby so that none can recognize her past life. Not becoz she has hate for her past. But to hide her identity.

The way Maya took her entry it almost looked like the serial "The Revenge". Sea, saving life etc. Maya's smile matched with Emily too. Concept bhi shayd wohi hoga. Destroy the family who destroyed her family.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What if story is similar to  'hate story 4 ' movie where urvashi avenge her brother's murder by creating rift between the brothers and make them kill each other as law failed to deliver justice. The only twist is mj character is like elder brother who can do anything to save rishi and split him badly  and rudra is like father who is angry on rishi for his misdeed but still save him and try to compensate maya to get her forgiveness . As per fbs there is no plastic surgery drama so it is quite possible that MJ's goons attacked on maya and mj himself donot know about maya personally  otherwise maya will not able plan her other moves as she already come infront of both rudra and rishi. Maya talked about her love but it was not mentioned who is her love .  So it might be her immense love for her brother or father also it is quite possible. 

lifeiscool thumbnail

I think the man in the picture ws MJ..that picture which ws sketched blacj,i could see MJ's moustache through it ir maybe i m mistaken,but if u look closely ,it ws a younger version of Mj..