Ariya os love story of a gangster

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mumbai

At some deserted godown

Some men are sitting and drinking wine leisurely and waiting for auction to start. There are around 30 goons covering the gowdown for safety in case police comes there.

Soon few mens bring girls there. Their hands and mouth were tied so they dont try to escape. Bidding starts. Bidding selling buying continues.

They unveil 7th girl. One of the gangster fall for her the moment he sees her. Her innocent face filled with fear and tears,her big eyes shining with unshed tears,her long hairs were attracting him. He bids the highest so as to keep her with him.

Suddenly they hear a gun shot. All the gangsters along with girls runs out of the godown. That man holds girl's hand and run with her out of godown.

Inside

Firing continues from both sides. Police realises that gangsters along with girls have managed to escaped from the godown and all this was done to distract them so that they can easily run far away from their sight.

Rathod:Dammit!! We are late. Hume un ladkiyon ko dhundhke ka koi aur rasta nikalna padega.

Shree:Sir uss ladki jiska phone aya tha..

Ayesha:You mean Riya?

Shree:Haan wahi..Riya..uski location yahin ki thi lekin ab uska phone switch off aa raha hai to track karna possible nahi hai sir.

Rathod:Shree control room ko phone karo aur sheher se bahar jane wale raston par naka bandi lagwao wo log yahan se bahar nahi jaane chahiye.

Shree:Yes sir.

Shree does as instructed. They try to search every possible place where they could have kept girls but all in vain.

There

Gangster1:Aaj to police pakad hi leti samay rehte bhaag liye.

Gangster2:Haan wo sab to thik hai par ab in ladkiyon ka kya kare.

Gangster3:Haan ye log to marwa hi dengi kisi din..jald se jald kuch to karna padega.

Gangster4:Mere paas ek rasta hai.

Gangster2:Jaldi bata.

Gangster 4 takes his gun out and shoots at him making other 2 and all girls shocked. The girl whose hand he was holding gets scared and tries to go away from him but he tightens his hold on her hand making her more scared.

Gangster1:Ye kya kiya abe tu ne..use kyu maara.

Gangster4:Dekh bhai jitne zyada log utna zyada khatra aur mujhe khatra mol lene ka koi shauk nahi hai..apni salamati chahte ho to ye saara paisa aur ladkiyon ko chod do aur kat lo.

Gangster 3:Dekh tu thik nahi kar raha hai bata rahe hain..ye humne kamaya hai aise kaise tere paas chod de.

Gangster4:Thik hai fir ya to paisa ya fir jaan..tumhe paisa pyara hai to yahi sahi.

He points gun at both of them and before he could shoot..

Gangster1:Ruk ruk..thik hai chod rahe hain bas maariyo mat.

Gangster4:Ye hui na samajhdari wali baat.

They leaves their money drugs and all the girls there and goes. Just when girls thought they can fight this one person to save themselves they hear two gunshots. Yes gangster 4 have killed both of them making them shocked.

Gangster 4(to the girl with him):Tum kyu baar baar apna haath chudane ki koshish kar rahi ho..chinta mat karo tumhe nahi marunga. (Touches her face) tum itni sundar aur pyari ho tumhe kaise kuch hone de sakta hu.

Girls give him disgusting look but unable to do anything because her hands were tied. One hand was held by him and other was tied to another girl. He comes closer to her when police comes there.

Girls thank their stars for sending police at right time. They rescue all the girls and ask Ayesha and other women constables to make sure girls reach their house safely.

Gangster 4 keeps looking at the girl's way. Rathod sees this.

Rathod:Riya(he looks at him)..Riya naam hai uss ladki ka.

He:Bahut sundar bilkul uski tarah.

Rathod(shakes his head in disbelief):Tum mission pe gaye the ya dil dene ACP Arjun Rawte.

Arjun:Gaya to mission pe tha lekin kahan pata tha koi dil le jayega.

Rathod chukles seeing his best friend who is acting as love sick puppy now.

Rathod:Lekin uska dil jeetna itna asaan nahi hoga kyunki uski nazar me to tu gangster hai aur wo bhi itna nirdayi teen teen criminals ko maar dala.

Arjun(realisation hits him):Oh shit..pehle kyu nahi bataya tu ne..wo kya soch rahi hogi mere baare me..ruk mujhe use sab batana hoga apne baare me..ab upar se shoot at sight ke orders the to maine ye kiya lekin use to ye nahi pata na..

He was about to run towards her when Rathod stops him and remind him duty comes first and he completes all formalities making irritated face.

After completing formalities they goes to headquarter and complete all paperwork. They complete whole work till night 11 pm and Rathod ask them to go home.

Shree:Finally saans lene ko to mila.

Chotu Ayesha giggles.

Ayesha:Shree tere saath jab teri girlfriend hai fir kyu chinta karta hai.

Chotu Ayesha hi fives and Shree makes face.

Rathod:Officers commissioner sir ne 2 din ki chutti di hai after all itna high profile case solve kiya hai hamari team ne.

They get happy.

Next day

Arjun visits Rathod home for breakfast.

Arjun:Rathod tere paas sabhi victims ki details hai na.

Rathod:Haan hai kya karega tu.

Arjun:Wo umm..mujhe Riya ka address aur phone no chahiye.

Rathod:Lekin kyu..dekh Juno i know tu usse pyar karne laga hai lekin soch wo abhi itni badi problem se bahar ayi hai aur tujhe dekhegi to dar jayegi. Tu kuch bhi explain karne ki koshish karega wo nahi sunegi.

Arjun(thinking):Hmm teri baat to sahi hai.. lekin kya karu mai..achha mai to nahi ja sakta tu to ja sakta hai na..use hum sabse introduce karvane ke bahane se ETF le aiyo please Sam apne dost ke liye itna to kar de.

Rathod:Chal chal zyada maska mat laga kar dunga..lekin..

Arjun:Kya lekin.

Rathod:Use mujhse pyar nahi hoga iss baat ki guarantee mai nahi de sakta.

Arjun:Abe kamine..

He start chasing him and punches him and Rathod laughs seeing his expressions.

Rathod:Chal ready ho ja shopping ke liye chalte hain..bade din ho gaye apne liye kuch liya nahi..

Arjun:Haan bhai ab Ayesha ko impress karna hai to achha to dikhna padega na.

Rathod:Tu..tujhe kaise pata..

Arjun:Wo kya hai na i am a stranger for you.

Both laughs and leaves.

At mall

Samjun were roaming in mall and Riya was also there along with her mother and sister. They thought to distract her so brought her along with them for shopping. They were seeing dresses and sarees for themselves.

Rathod:Juno mujhe na Ayesha ke liye kuch lena hai meri madad kariyo.

Arjun:Thik hai kar dunga lekin use pasand nahi aye to meri galti nahi hai.

Rathod:Tu dost hai ya dushman huh

Saying this he goes to search a dress in other section while Arjun stays there unaware that he has left.

Arjun:Dushman..gangster Arjun Rawte.

Unfortunately Riya hears this and turns towards him immediately. She sees his face and gets scared seeing him. She runs from there but gets collided with Rathod who was coming from opposite direction. Arjun turns towards them.

Arjun(whispers):Riya..ye itni dari hui kyu hai.

Remembering Rathod's words he stays there.

Rathod:Dhyan se miss..aap thik hai na.

Riya nods. Rathod sees her face and recognise her immediately and Riya too.

Riya:Aap..aap police officer hai na (he nods) dekhiya wa..wahan pe wo admi..wo admi hai jisne mujhe..mujhe kidnap kiya tha..

Rathod:Kya..lekin humne to sabko giraftar kar liya tha..

Riya:Nahi..shayad aapse kuch galti ho gayi hai..usne un 3 criminals ko bhi maara tha.. Arjun Rawte..haan yahi naam hai..

Arjun(mv):Oh shit..kahin Riya ne to nahi suna jo maine kaha tha..gangster Arjun Rawte..isiliye firse galaf fehmi..dammit.

Rathod:Ji wo criminal nahi hai asal me to wo..

Suddenly Arjun comes there. Riya gets scared and goes from there making both of them shocked.

Rathod:What is this Arjun..Riya ko itna kyu dara diya..

Arjun:Wo to mai tujhse mazak me keh raha tha mujhe kya pata tha ki wo yahan hai aur sun legi.

Rathod:Chal ab kuch sochna hoga.

Arjun just nods and they both goes home.

At night

Arjun's home

Arjun was thinking hard what to do how to tell Riya his real identity and tell his feelings to her. Suddenly an idea struck his mind and he sleeps with big smile on his face.

Next day

Riya's home

Someone rings the doorbell. Riya goes to check but found no one. Her gaze fall onto a small box kept on doorstep. She picks it up and finds a keychain of cupid

Riya(mv):Ye kisne rakha hoga aur wo bhi cupid..but its cute.

She smiles and keeps it with her making Arjun smile who sees it from a distance.

Next day

She sees her sister Reena smiling looking at newspaper. Reena is 1 year younger from Riya.

Riya:Ye itna smile kyu kar rahi hai..(to Reena) tum itna smile kyu kar rahi ho.. newspaper me tumhari photo ayi hai kya.

Reena:Nahi Ri ye dekh na..ye ACP kitna handsome aur hot hai aur to aur itna cute hai..tujhe to pata hoga na kyunki isne tujhe bhi to bachaya tha jab tu kidnap ho gayi thi.

She thinks she is talking about Rathod but its Arjun's photo.

Riya:Haan maine dekha tha..lekin wo age me tumse kafi bada lagta hai aur shayad married bhi..aur wo to janta bhi nahi hoga tu exist bhi karti hai iss duniya me..

Reena:Age me bada nahi to...tu ne shayad dhyan se nahi dekha..dekh idhar..aur waise bhi mera prince charming sirf mere liye bana hai..

Riya giggles. She comes and sees newspaper and gets very shocked seeing Arjun's photo with headlines mentioning his bravery of saving all the girls and making them reach their home safe and sound.

Riya:Kyaaa..ye..ye ek..ek ACP hai..

Riya remembers how Arjun kept holding her hand when she trying hard to come out of his hold. How he touch her face making her shiver but felt disgusted feeling like that for a criminal and killing all 3 gangsters making her scared as hell. When he was coming closer to her she didnt felt like pushing him away.

Riya(mv):Iss ACP ne mujhe sach kyu nahi bataya..maine ise kitna galat samjha..

Reena shakes her to come out of her trance.

Reena:Riya kya hua..tum thik ho na..

Riya:Ha..haan mai..mai thik hu..mai ek kaam se ja rahi hu..tum ghar ka dhyan rakhna.

Reena nods and Riya leaves to ETF.

In ETF

Arjun has gone to commissioner office to submit case file of girl traffiking case. Rathod was in his cabin and Shree Chotu and Ayesha were in conference room having gala time.

Riya enters and ask receptionist to call chief in order to thank him for saving everyone. Rathod and others comes and get surprised seeing Riya.

Riya:Hello everyone..Mr Rathod i want to thank you and your team..aap sabne hamari jaan bachayi aur hume ghar pahuncha diya..

Rathod:Isme thanks kaisa..ye to hamara farz tha.

Shree:Haan Riya aur tumhari madad se hi hum sahi location tak pahunche the..bas thodi der ho gayi..

Ayesha:Tumhe bilkul thik dekhkar hum bahut khush hain kyunki normally in sab se bahar aane me samay lagta hai.

Rathod:Guys Riya ko canteen le jao..jab tak koi case nahi hai you are free.

They get happy and leaves.

In canteen

Riya was thinking about Arjun but he was not there. She thought maybe he is on leave. She wanted to thank him and apologise for misunderstanding him.

Riya:Guys tumhari team me itne hi members hain..i mean koi leave ya..

Chotu:Are nahi wo ek aur hain ETF ke second in command..A..

Shree:Are yaar tum unke baare me na hi jaano to better hai..ek number ke khadoos hain.

Ayesha:Haan unhe bahut jaldi gussa aata hai lekin haan unka dimag bahut tez hai.

Chotu:Haan wo baat to hai..chutkiyon me case solve.

Riya smiles. One of the deskholder Muskan brings an envelope for Riya. She gets surprised and opens it excitedly. It was a card. It reads

Mai janta hu tumhe pata chal gaya hai ki mai kaun hu. Tum shayad soch rahi hogi ki maine tumhe sach kyu nahi bataya. Batana chahta tha lekin tum already itni dari hui thi mai tumhare saamne aakar tumhe aur nahi darana chahta tha Riya. Agar kuch kehna chahti ho to mere cabin me aa jana.

ACP Arjun Rawte (gangster ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Riya smiles reading it.

Shree:Kya hua itna kyu muskura rahi ho Riya.

Riya:Wo kuch nahi..guys i want to thank your senior ACP Arjun..unhone hi hume un teen criminals se bachaya tha.

Ayesha:Ok Riya..chalo mai tumhe sir ke cabin le chalti hu.

Arjun's cabin

Arjun was waiting for Riya. He was sitting on his chair with his back towars door. After sometime Riya enters inside. She sees a rose kept on table. She picks it up and sees another letter kept there. It reads

Beautiful flower for beautiful girl. I love you Riya..if you love me too keep it otherwise throw it.

Riya blush reading his confession. Arjun turns hearing the commotion. He sees Riya reading the letter. Both looks at each other and get lost. Suddenly

Riya:Aah..

Arjun(going to her):Kya hua Riya you ok.

He sees blood coming out from her thumb due to thorn that pricked her. He takes her thumb and suck the blood making Riya shock and shy at the same time.

Arjun:Ab thik hai..(she nods) hmm to kya socha tumne..(taking the flower) iss phool ki kismat ek phool (Riya) ke paas hai ya dustbin me.

Riya(takes the flower and going closer to him):Iss phool ki kismat aapke phool ke paas hai..(blushes) I love you too gangster Arjun Rawte.

Arjun smiles and hugs her. Riya too hugs him back. Arjun kiss her forehead and hugs her again more tighter.

THE END

Edited by Ariyatogether - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Beautiful from starting to end it was very cool"!๐Ÿ‘

Spelendid title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The way Arjun kill those criminal was mind-blowing his line life or money"? Even though they choose life he spared no one"! And that's one of best point"! ๐Ÿ‘

"The way he got spellbound by Riya look and his line I went for mission didn't knew will lose my heart how dreamy that sound ๐Ÿ˜† 

And Sam way of teasing him I can invite her but I cannot guarantee that she may fall for me ๐Ÿคฃ 

But best part was Reena๐Ÿ˜ณ and her dilouges ๐Ÿคฃ and more funny part was Riya calling Sam aged ๐Ÿ˜† Arjun way of wooing her his lines with every gift given to her and then their confession 

๐Ÿ‘ over all humour full action fill update specially on Ariya ๐Ÿ˜Ž superbly written you have way with every plot you kept it in dignified manner even though dark plot but you didn't make it to regressive type which make it out-standing ๐Ÿ‘ 

Way to go๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ keep it up post more ๐Ÿ‘ 

Awesome update ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by James12 - 4 years ago
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely os dear thanks

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Rashi

Awesome OS 

That was awesome haan Gangster Arjun was adorable ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Loved how he behaved like love sick puppy in first meeting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

So finally everything sorted & both confess their love beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ๐Ÿ™‚ 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome os

Love it

Thanks for pm

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It was soo cute & beautiful. Liked it.

Gangster Arjun Rawte๐Ÿคฃ

Seeing the title I really thought it would be on gangster but it was...๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the PM.

Keep writing such beautiful stories.

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wowwww superb n lovely os.. 

Love it dear.. 

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

loved it

awesome

thnx for pm

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

amazing 

thanks for pm

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

wow amazing OS

oh god those goons kidnapped girls to sale them๐Ÿ˜ก

glad arjun was there as undercover๐Ÿค—

but seeing riya arjun fall in love with her at first sight๐Ÿ˜‰

on the other hand riya thought arjun is a gangster so she got really scared of him๐Ÿ˜†

arjun tried to tell her abt his identity & his feeling but always failed

sameer tease arjun๐Ÿคฃ

glad finally riya got to know arjun is ACP๐Ÿ˜ƒ

she went to meet arjun & also to say thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

loll aisha choree told riya arjun is angry young man๐Ÿ˜†

wow finally arjun confess his love to riya & she also accept itโค๏ธ

plz continue more on ariya๐Ÿค—