Interview 100th epi Celebration - Mudit Debattama

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Here is the link & please  share your comments also on YouTube guys! 😉

Mudit & Debattama talked about their experiences, working with each other and upcoming tracks are full.on drama & twists....

https://youtu.be/p5VCQcsrXJY 

https://youtu.be/GU0gIFezqms

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks rish... 

Intense drama ahead.. Writer was waiting for this track... Wow.. Excited😎😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you for sharing Rishani..😊

Mudit said Intense drama ahead from next week onwards .. writers are waiting for this and lots of tracks opening up.

So may be the possibilities we gonna get

1)YAri beginning 🥳

2)  YaRi chupke chupke dating + vivek- rani knows about them.☺️

3) Sharma-Chauhan face off .. shiv heart attack..🤢

4) Pakya n shiv friends again🤔

5) kabir and nisha’s track 🥱

6) family comes to know about YAri

7) gunjan re entry..🤢

P.S. I think writers are definitely stalking the forum.. and we see exactly similar to our speculations..😆

pradyusha0420 thumbnail

Thank you for the update. 🤗

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Mudit said Intense drama ahead from next week onwards .. writers are waiting for this and lots of tracks opening up.

1)YAri beginning 🥳

7) gunjan re entry..🤢

P.S. I think writers are definitely stalking the forum.. and we see exactly similar to our speculations..😆

Along with new romance time there will be only drama ahead. 

As we predicted Shiv will do anything again for Gunjan's hapiness & we all know what he will try to do. Gunjan on the other hand hasnt moved on. YaRi by that come will date each other. I can see a seperation track with Pari's mom / Yogi's mom against their relationship and Shiv retalking about rishta. Dadaji & Pakya might help YaRi to elope ( would love to see such a track remember how Pari-Dadaji were excited by that idea. LOL). As long as they deliver good content & performances I'm ok with it but no saas bahu drama , politics plz. 

It seems like cv's are pretty much synchro with our ideas here. 😆

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohh so Debattama had language issues. When I saw her in first episode I liked her Bengali accent it sounded natural. Then I checked her bio that she was lead in some Colors Bangla show called guru dakshina. 

Being her first hindi show she is doing really well. Infact pari has slowly become my favourite character. 😍 she's soo lively.

Mudit looks so innocent. I can't believe he is 31, he doesn't look older than 25.

Edited by Ranjali - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Ohh so Debattama had language issues. When I saw her in first episode I liked her Bengali accent it sounded natural. Then I checked her bio that she was lead in some Colors Bangla show called guru dakshina. 

Being her first hindi show she is doing really well. Infact pari has slowly become my favourite character. 😍 she's soo lively.

Mudit looks so innocent. I can't believe he is 31, he doesn't look older than 25.

Pari looks really young like she is teen but apparently she is 21 years old. Mudit looks young too but he is 31. Just wow! 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

1)YAri beginning 🥳

7) gunjan re entry..🤢

I wouldn't be surprised if you think I'm the mole as I am the newcomer. Who knows 😈

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Here is the link & please  share your comments also on YouTube guys! 😉

Mudit & Debattama talked about their experiences, working with each other and upcoming tracks are full.on drama & twists....

https://youtu.be/p5VCQcsrXJY 

https://youtu.be/GU0gIFezqms

Congrats on 100 episodes and the fact we all made it to episode 100. We've had to agonise and hope so much with IIM, we had to sit through Shiv Drama which we all honestly don't care about and lastly with patience from Episode 1 we yearned to see YaRi become official and soon we will be able to see the endgame consisting of YaRi. 

The chemistry between Mudit and Debattama looks great! Off camera they seem to get along too even with an age gap. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good to see the actors talking like themselves and not their characters. 

Lovely to see respect between Debatamma and Mudit. They weren't putting on a show of being close friends or something just because their characters were getting together. 

Debattama definitely has improved in millions when compared to her initial episodes. I used to hate Pari because she was overacting. Now she is perfect. Just need to mellow down on the anger scenes. 

High time multiple tracks open and all characters get equal importance.