Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I must say SurBab perform miracles, enlightening Yogi with love advice as though they are love gurus with years of experience. 🤣

Anyway jokes aside, I have realised how adamant Yogi can be. It took three efforts from SurBab to make him think properly. Funnily enough, the advice given in all three efforts were the same. To me it seemed SurBabs' advice went through one ear and out the other with the first two efforts. Now clearly they got Yogi thinking with the final attempt in the shop as next week is the new beginning. Though what has Yogi learnt: 

1. Pari loves him and his imperfections. 

2. She wants him not any other 'better guy'. 

3. She understands him 

4. Its her choice to leave and she is leaving because of him avoiding her.

5. He realises his defense mechanism of avoiding and pushing her away has done more harm then good. 

Now the last two points are what has woken up Yogi. SurBab told Yogi that Pari is leaving because of him as he is pushing her away and avoiding her. This was his realisation that he needs to act quick because he is driving her away. 

We also saw Yogi thinking several memories of Pari. I don't think he knows he is in love yet as after Pakya (as we are all calling him now lol) asked him the out of nowhere question about if he is in love. He was confused and for the first time he was thinking about his own feelings and not Pari's like he has been doing this entire week. 

Next week Monday should begin with Yogi acknowledging his deep burrowed feelings for Pari and then he proposes with that same ring from before. Yes the same ring Pari wore by accident. The ring no longer symbolises YoGuns' love like Yogi said, but it will symbolise a new beginning for Yari. Just note that Proposal may not even be on on Monday but later into that week. The wait!!

So Yogi is now in a position where he has learnt, Pari loves him and his imperfections, she wants to be with him not any other 'better guy', she understands him completely, she chose to leave and she is leaving because of him avoiding her and his defense mechanism of avoiding and pushing her away has done more harm then good. I do feel he has moved away from being insecure. 

Now for whats left for Yogi to be his old self, he needs acknowledge his feelings, face his fear of love by also plucking the courage to confess to Pari. When he does so the old Yogi will be back, no longer ashamed of his disability but accepting it as part of him. He won't fear love, his confidence will be great and his insecurity will belong to the past. Just watch how Yogi will be all smiles! 

Hopefully this is my last analysis of this, next week better be YaRi patching up quick. No more drama. I'm tired of writing report after report. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think Pakya magic worked. Yogi realised that it was his own love for Pari that is confusing him, making him think. He realised he was indeed in love which he wasn't ready to accept. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think Pakya magic worked. Yogi realised that it was his own love for Pari that is confusing him, making him think. He realised he was indeed in love which he wasn't ready to accept. 

That question will have him in deep thought. He has never stopped to think about his feelings as he fears love, mainly rejection and betrayal. 

The reason he said let Pari go home, was that way she can be with someone else who is 'better' and also so he won't live in fear of love, that way the cycle of love won't repeat. He won't fall in love and get his heart broken.  

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

That question will have him in deep thought. He has never stopped to think about his feelings as he fears love, mainly rejection and betrayal. 

The reason he said let Pari go home, was that way she can be with someone else who is 'better' and also so he won't live in fear of love, that way the cycle of love won't repeat. He won't fall in love and get his heart broken.  

I think Neha was bang on. Yogi was coming out of a relationship and there will definitely be fear of falling in love again. Yogi subconsciously thought denying would save him. But that led him to more restlessness. He knew he was doing something wrong. Pakya's question and SurBab's gyaan will open his eyes now. 

With this rate, I think the family will know about them soon. Within the one week time framework, when Pari's parents enter again. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

I think Neha was bang on. Yogi was coming out of a relationship and there will definitely be fear of falling in love again. Yogi subconsciously thought denying would save him. But that led him to more restlessness. He knew he was doing something wrong. Pakya's question and SurBab's gyaan will open his eyes now. 

With this rate, I think the family will know about them soon. Within the one week time framework, when Pari's parents enter again. 

Exactly his fear of love made him have a defense mechanism. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

True Neha was bang on. Who gave some imp gyaan to Pari and make her understand Yogi’s dilemma.

We all suspected that Yogi will go into denial mode and Pari would go into sacrificial mode. Like I am gonna go away from Yogi. 

Pakya’s involuntary question and SurBab’s love guru gyaan has opened his eyes that he is doing something wrong by doubting himself. Self doubt has made him overthink the situation and he ignored/ avoiding/ and being rude with Pari.

Start with Vivek and Rani. One by one all family members will come to know about YaRi. As now Pari has ring in her ring finger. The same old ring which Yogi has chosen for his  to be wife/ true love of his life. 

A week’s time frame or by 2nd week of December family will come to know about YaRi. But don’t know if Pari’s parents are entering again or not. As Pari told them she will directly join them in Kolkata.

But Neha and SurBab’s dialogues were so bang on today.  Kudos to the dialogue writer. Not overdone  Simple but effective.
Like directly touched the heart and hit the right chord for both Yogi and Pari.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

True Neha was bang on. Who gave some imp gyaan to Pari and make her understand Yogi’s dilemma.

We all suspected that Yogi will go into denial mode and Pari would go into sacrificial mode. Like I am gonna go away from Yogi. 

Pakya’s involuntary question and SurBab’s love guru gyaan has opened his eyes that he is doing something wrong by doubting himself. Self doubt has made him overthink the situation and he ignored/ avoiding/ and being rude with Pari.

Start with Vivek and Rani. One by one all family members will come to know about YaRi. As now Pari has ring in her ring finger. The same old ring which Yogi has chosen for her to be wife/ true love of his life. 

A week’s time frame or by 2nd week of December family will come to know about YaRi. But don’t know if Pari’s parents are entering again or not. As Pari told them she will directly join them in Kolkata.

But Neha and SurBab’s dialogues were so bang on today.  Kudos to the dialogue writer. Not overdone  Simple but effective. Like directly touched the heart.

I believe Yogi was in defense mode this entire time. Its why he said everything harshly. 

The ring is going to play a big part of letting everyone know. Vivek has a photo of the ring too. 

Pari will get a call from her mom asking where she is and family will wonder why Pari hasn't left yet. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I believe Yogi was in defense mode this entire time. Its why he said everything harshly. 

The ring is going to play a big part of letting everyone know. Vivek has a photo of the ring too. 

Pari will get a call from her mom asking where she is and family will wonder why Pari hasn't left yet. 

Yup it is Yogi’s defense mechanism. He always keeps his feelings guarded. Just like he kept his emotions guarded at the time of rishta break up. Only Pari knew about his real emotions.

True . This ring is going to play a big part n will kick start questions ringing in all family members mind ..😂

Like how ? When? Where? Yari happened🤣

Hope Pari soon opens up about her problems with her parents and her troubled Past life in front of Srivastavas.

True they will wonder but before that YaRi news will spread like wildfire in the family ..😂🤣

But everyone would be like shh..don’t tell anyone right now.😂🤣 but eventually their secret love will get caught..😍🥰😅

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yup it is Yogi’s defense mechanism. He always keeps his feelings guarded. Just like he kept his emotions guarded at the time of rishta break up. Only Pari knew about his real emotions.

True . This ring is going to play a big part n will kick start questions ringing in all family members mind ..😂

Like how ? When? Where? Yari happened🤣

Hope Pari soon opens up about her problems with her parents and her troubled Past life in front of Srivastavas.

True they will wonder but before that YaRi news will spread like wildfire in the family ..😂🤣

But everyone would be like shh..don’t tell anyone right now.😂🤣 but eventually their secret love will get caught..😍🥰😅

I'm hoping this was the last week of defesive Yogi. I'm tired of analysing this incident. 

Its going to be great when Yari is out in the open but chupke chupke is fun. But Kusum is scary, when she said Pari's mom was right, I was taken back. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

It wouldn't take time for family to suspect something is wrong with YoRi. Both are going to be happier than they have ever been.