An Episodic Review of 61st Episode of Vidya (29th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 61st episode(29th November) of Vidya. 

The episode starts with Vidya telling she has to go, she have work at home, she leaves.

Vivek's mom tells vivek, vidya is a nice girl, i love her, and asks him do you like her. he was like what she means. she replies she know that he loves her. he says its nothing like that. but she tells otherwise. And tells vidya is a girl, you have to take the step, I am sure she loves you too, ok you get fine, then we shall talk about this, this time i am going to go from devgarh only after taking bahu from here. she leaves, he thinks.

Vivek's mom is a good one, she understands what her son wants, his feelings but like everyone she too thought vidya has feelings for vivek , which isnt and she urging him to take the first step might result in heartbreak  for him.

Vidya sees Avtaar at temple, she rushes to meet him but he remembering jagat words, makes excuses and leaves. she was like did i do any mistake that you are ignoring, he says nothing like that , he has to see all, not one alone as the minister  and leaves.

he avoided her completely 😒😏 and she was sad:(. its time he develops some backbone against nanku family.

Few men over there, tease her after avatar left. They tease her till home and when gets down to go inside home, one of them hold her hand and she slaps him back. vidya family along with all people gathered, when crowd questioned, vidya tells they were troubling her and one of them held her hand too.

That man told, they were just joking with her playfully, with vivek she enjoys but with us she felt bad, its her mistake.

I dont know who gave judgemental people like them to behave wrong with a women. whoever she is, No is a no right,leave alone means leave. these deserved more slaps.

Again they ask what relation vidya has with vivek. vidya asks them to leave,otherwise it will be more bad. Again they were like come, otherwise through her dm she will call police, Dharma shouts on them and asks them to leave. one of the villager ask dharma to first solve the issue at home.

I wish vivek gives his dose to these men once she comes back hale and healthy. want to see his punches on these men who teased her. vidya's slaps are sufficient but yet i want it ☺

Dharma goes inside and tells vidya, get them poison instead of all these insults and then faints down. they all are shocked.

what new drama awaits, have to see.

Vivek sees the flowers, thinks of vidya and smile. his mom again teases him to be in love.he asks her to go back to delhi that she would be missing her kitty parties. she asks him to arrange club for her here too. he says he is a  honest officer that he dont have much money to do this..she says, ok fine will go and wont come between you and vidya. he says what you think isnt possible.

She tells, try it out once. after mom, wife only loves a person so much. she loves you, I saw what she did for you. its village which has many limitations and she is a widow, you only have to take steps if you want her in your life and I am sure she is the better one for you and thats why even fate made you meet and brought you two together.

All she says correct again except her judgement about vidya being in love, lets see what happens. bcoz the way vidya rubbed their name on wall and what she said so far to all of them tells, in what high pedestal she has kept vivek and that she has nothing else more.

At hospital, vidya and family standing worried, doc comes and says currently he cant say anything has dharma hasnt regained conscious, pay the amount at deposit counter, vidya asks ammaji about money, she says only dharma knows it and scold bablu, then gets her bangle and asks him to keep it for mortgage. Vivek's mom comes there and says no need for it, she will help with the deposit. vidya says they will arrange, ammaji asks vidya to accept the help and will give money back once her salary comes. vivek's mom tells vidya, she has did so much for them, she in return want to do this small help. bablu ammaji leaves telling since money arranged, let them go home and come.

Between the actor who played bablu is changed.

Vivek's mom asks vidya to come to vivek's room and they shall have food together since she wouldnt have had anything. vidya refuse, his mom insists, then she accepts, tells she will come in few mins and goes to pray.

His mom is trying by all means to make them together and trying to play cupid, what destiny awaits have to see. 

Here, Anand is with vivek, vivek get his phone from him and tells this has important evidence against nanku  , his mom comes, grabs the phone and tells, i said no work. He was like dont start about vidya again. its happening all fast, it isnt like, i like her ,think of her and god sends her infront of me.

His phone has the data or not  have to see  , he was pleasantly surprised to see her after telling that.☺❤

vidya comes there. His mom tells see you of thought of her and now she is here. In mind she tells, sorry i had to do this, otherwise you will stay confused. vivek asks howcome you are here. vidya tells about dharma. he tries to get up and they mom make him lie, his mom asks vivek to explain it to vidya and not to worry, and that she will arrange lunch and come. she tells vidya, anand will pay the deposit now, dont worry. they leave.. vivek and vidya is there. his mom from door signs him to talk to vidya. vivek was like what and turns, vidya seeing him, also turns back to see, but his mom hides. they look at each other.

His mom😁.. seems some light hearted scenes coming between them❤..awaiting.

Precap:

Vivek's mom again asks vidya to explain him to get married, she looks at him.

Dharma telling, he will do vidya's second marriage,fulfill the fathers duty and blesses her. vidya shocked.

P.S. will post the episide caps soon on this thread:)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Friday Epi pics:)