Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Pals did u all notice the change in Mishti's dress..in the segment nannu was wearing the same blazer that he wore in the precap and Mish was wearing some other dress..in the segment she is wearing another dress.yyy🤔🤔🤔

ohh yes yes and nannu comes at night or eve right to mah house... so first the meeting maybe mish and abir both falls in pool so only she changed her costume before coming home 😉

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh yes yes and nannu comes at night or eve right to mah house... so first the meeting maybe mish and abir both falls in pool so only she changed her costume before coming home 😉

Oooh ! Pool romance😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow tarzaan is my childhood fav film too  he is my first grey character favorite yaar... ek hasina is my fav like him more than leads 😆

wow HC too i liked him from prem time itself i love soft type of guyz and some angry young man... Shah i loved him in navya and instantly liked him.. 😆

ohhhh dono nahi teeno milke chalthe haina sapno mai bhi rehthe haina haan 😉😆

Mine tooo....tarzan th wonder car!!ek hasina was too good....he was too good in that😆

HC ......Prem.....my first serial crush.......he was too good in emotional scenes.....underrated actor

Shah I noticed recently only.....I knew he was the lead in Navya .....never watched it....knew he was in MB .....was not able to watch it also.....so was nt aware of his acting........I noticed his acting in KRPKAB.....he potrayed such a complex character amazingly.....and heartbreak scene was pure gold.....so I went back and watched navya too........my this year is dedicated to shaheer shows😆....after I finished watching KRpkab in yt ........yrhpk came on air .....with shah as lead....was excited!!! I was nt even aware he was kmhl which I had watched randomly....remembered everyone except for him!!!

Teenon milke chalte haina ....hayeeee sandwich

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

much better yaar and for 10pm its doing amazing compared to other prime time slot too dear... 😃 definitely its a super hit within short time dear..

ohhh insta haa i need to check it out too then... i dont change channel even during break for our show 😆

I was talking abt BP ....feku shows.....this one is better I think!!!not sure😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

chatting in between helping mom yaar so couldnt reply immediately... and going through twitter too... multi tasking 😆

lobbbbsss you infinity darling 🤗🤗🤗

Even I do the same after office😆..

And mummy shouts * always with that phone😡* ... 🤣🤣

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes and the precap seems like nannu's entry scene.Otherwise why would Mishti hug him as if meeting after few days😅Ghar se he aate dono to saath me he na aate😅😅

Misti 2.0 extra kapre saath rkhi hai...🤣

Edited by shiningways2407 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Oooh ! Pool romance😆

most probably Sam.. spoilers are hinting to that only 😆😉

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

most probably Sam.. spoilers are hinting to that only 😆😉

Our minds are always hinting that only☺️😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Btw Mishti 2.0 is getting irritating just like Abir's square glasses at home😆

Today my reaction was just like Kuhu's😆

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Mine tooo....tarzan th wonder car!!ek hasina was too good....he was too good in that😆

HC ......Prem.....my first serial crush.......he was too good in emotional scenes.....underrated actor

Shah I noticed recently only.....I knew he was the lead in Navya .....never watched it....knew he was in MB .....was not able to watch it also.....so was nt aware of his acting........I noticed his acting in KRPKAB.....he potrayed such a complex character amazingly.....and heartbreak scene was pure gold.....so I went back and watched navya too........my this year is dedicated to shaheer shows😆....after I finished watching KRpkab in yt ........yrhpk came on air .....with shah as lead....was excited!!! I was nt even aware he was kmhl which I had watched randomly....remembered everyone except for him!!!

Teenon milke chalte haina ....hayeeee sandwich

wow true yaar HC is very underrated he aces every emotion so beautifully...  

wow you watch every show after it goes off air naa... this year shah next year whats the plan mini 😆 do suggest something for me too...😆 after navya i havent watched any of his show saw bits of arjun as its moms favorite.. 😆 this is the second show n i'm loving it so much.. krp i couldnt connect yaar as i'm connected to mishbir maybe in future after this goes off air after years i'll watch then 🤣

hot dog dear not sandwich 😉 hawt hawt both side