Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tfs Ammu:)

Is her second marriage on cards...as per promo she is not ready for a second marriage. Nanku said jagat they will attack with drama now, so what all this insists, a forced second marriage of hers with vivek..where he endup marrying her🤔

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not sure what is going to happen honestly. I am pretty sure that Dharma is working with Nanku. I do not believe he has a change of heart at all. Also Nanku was challenged by Kalindi to attain Vidya, so I do not think they will try to get her married to Vivek because how does that work for him? All I know for sure is I am excited for this track and I hope it ends in a vidvek marriage.. he might marry her to save her maybe? 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: darrish

I am not sure what is going to happen honestly. I am pretty sure that Dharma is working with Nanku. I do not believe he has a change of heart at all. Also Nanku was challenged by Kalindi to attain Vidya, so I do not think they will try to get her married to Vivek because how does that work for him? All I know for sure is I am excited for this track and I hope it ends in a vidvek marriage.. he might marry her to save her maybe? 

ya thats what i meant too..nanku's actions ending up in a stage where vivek has to marry her for the sake of saving..and thats  a forced one for her ,since she isnt ready.

MochaQueen thumbnail

it says monday to saturday...is that a typo?

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

it says monday to saturday...is that a typo?

Now Vidya telecasts from Monday-Saturday.

MochaQueen thumbnail

didnt know this...thanks for replying