E99 - Pari going back to Kolkata?

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Well balanced episode. Here are my highlights. 

1.Finally family gets to know Nisha is pregnant through the traditional method of vomiting. Nisha vomits- she is pregnant. Prakash did give an option it could be acidity 

2. Pari's mom made sure Kusum knows she is dead against Yogi. Kusum is hurt but somewhere I felt she decided that never ever she will allow this relationship if it comes up. 

3.SurBab trying to convince Yogi was good. But shouldn't they be asking if Yogi loves Pari too? Just because Pari loves him doesn't mean he should too. 

4.Pari's dilemma was wonderfully portrayed by Debattama. Feeling that Yogi doesn't want her, she decides to go back to Kolkata. Family's reaction of shock showed how much Pari has become part of their family. 

5.Prakash and his kanjoosi is always hilarious. His hate for sarso maach  When he goes against preparing elaborate food for guests and Kusum asks if that's how he treats them, he remembered Shiv and how good he was when he visited. Prakash then asks them to prepare lunch as Pari has become like their own. 

6.Sharma-Chauhan same story. Shiv realises something murky is going on. Even tells Gunjan if Roshan is wrong, he will break rishta. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

1.Finally family gets to know Nisha is pregnant through the traditional method of vomiting. Nisha vomits- she is pregnant. Prakash did give an option it could be acidity 

Pakya never fails to impress with his judgements...🤣

2. Pari's mom made sure Kusum knows she is dead against Yogi. Kusum is hurt but somewhere I felt she decided that never ever she will allow this relationship if it comes up. 

I fear Kusum from today😒. Agree, it did look like she has set her mind that Pari Yogi can never b a match. 😳

3.SurBab trying to convince Yogi was good. But shouldn't they be asking if Yogi loves Pari too? Just because Pari loves him doesn't mean he should too. 

Yes, very correct. I need a proper realisation from Yogi. Not cos Pari proposed, not cos of SurBab. He needs to realise his restlessness, his admiration and respect for Pari stems from something more than friendship  and his thoughts have been invaded by Pari now. I need a proper dedicated episode for his realisation. 

4.Pari's dilemma was wonderfully portrayed by Debattama. Feeling that Yogi doesn't want her, she decides to go back to Kolkata. Family's reaction of shock showed how much Pari has become part of their family. 

Debattama has been excellent in emotional scenes. She was good in comic timing before. Her acting has been improving in leaps.❤️

5.Prakash and his kanjoosi is always hilarious. His hate for sarso maach  When he goes against preparing elaborate food for guests and Kusum asks if that's how he treats them, he remembered Shiv and how good he was when he visited. Prakash then asks them to prepare lunch as Pari has become like their own. 

That stole my heart. Pakya said ekdum dil se....Pari ab apni lagne lagi hai.

6.Sharma-Chauhan same story. Shiv realises something murky is going on. Even tells Gunjan if Roshan is wrong, he will break rishta. 

Precap is full on Shiv Chauhan fight🤔so tomorrow epi is just this? Hope not. 

comments In blue

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

True.. Prakash just being himself... Still loved his scene... 

I agree with both ... We need proper realization from Yogi... 

Kusum maybe be against it but  I know pari will make her understand that she truely Love Yogi... 

Hope tomorrow at least have yogi realization.. Doesn't want shiv and chauhan drama for half episode

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Pakya always finds a reason to make us smile LOL He did genuinely say that about Pari. Probably a hint that though she is a bengali will accept her? LOL

Kusum did scare me. She doesn't want Yogi to be insulted and if this rishta happens, Pari's mom will leave no stone unturned. 

Shiv- though I like that he is willing to break rishta if Roshan is wrong, why keep playing the hand? Why not find out directly what the problem is. Chauhan-Shiv spat is going to happen soon and probably Shiv will break rishta himself. He failed to see Yogi beyond his disability. He saw only Roshan being normal and not his character. Gunjan suffers at the. End

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Well pari mom and dad will be there after one week to take her.. That time the real drama start.... After pari refuse to go to Kolkata she is not going to keep quiet.. She will directly blame shrishtvas family.. And the secret dating thing is going to come out... 

Anyways I happy  nisha pregnancy come out... 

Anyway somewhere I like pari father.. He seem good in front of pari mom

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Pakya always finds a reason to make us smile LOL He did genuinely say that about Pari. Probably a hint that though she is a bengali will accept her? LOL

Kusum did scare me. She doesn't want Yogi to be insulted and if this rishta happens, Pari's mom will leave no stone unturned. 

Shiv- though I like that he is willing to break rishta if Roshan is wrong, why keep playing the hand? Why not find out directly what the problem is. Chauhan-Shiv spat is going to happen soon and probably Shiv will break rishta himself. He failed to see Yogi beyond his disability. He saw only Roshan being normal and not his character. Gunjan suffers at the. End

true.. Just feeling a  bit bad for gunjan.. Two engagement broken is going break her..... Seema blaming shiv, shiv regret and gunjan crying.....and this saga will continue for at least a week.... 

I want to see  what  he do next? How he is going make Roshan and his father pay for their mistakes... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

You have mentioned and explained each points so well.👏

1) Thank god family gets to know about nisha’s pregnancy . 

Pakya and his reasoning..🤣🤣

2) Pari’s mom seems to be an interesting character.. ( nautanki) but she doesn’t know that her daughter Pari is her mother in all these things.😂

I really don’t like when she talks to Kusum in such insulting way and hurt her. I hope 🤞 Pari will win over Kusum by showing her genuine and true love for Yogi. And that she could get to any extent for him. 

3) SurBab trying their best to make Yogi understand that Pari is not just a friend for him now. Like our original YaRi shipper Neha explained to Pari that Yogi is changing you. Same goes here Pari is changing Yogi. 

Still love shouldn’t be forced , just because other person loves you doesn’t mean that you love them too. But its just about his changed feelings and changed attitude towards Pari.Yogi has started seeing Pari in different light. So all he needs to do now is to sit alone , to clear his thoughts, to recognize that what those feelings are and acknowledge his new found feelings for Pari.

Hope they show at least  an episode for this. No rushed realizations..

4) Debattama’s acting  has evolved beautifully as Pari in her journey from a rash brat to a beautiful personality inside out. Her emotional scenes makes me cry , her coming timing is so good, she portrays all scenes so beautifully.. Kudos to her .I have become her fan. Its just a beginning, Way to go girl..

Yes, it is Pari’s dilemma that Yogi doesn’t want her so it’s better for her to leave from there to save the family and Yogi for further embarrassments and getting hurt. And she is hurt as she doesn’t have Yogi’s answer till now and he is avoiding her.

5) Pakya I mean prakash and his kanjoosi is so funny and his and dadaji’s / moin’s / mathur’s banters are fun to watch..😂

The way he said ‘Pari ab apni lagne lagi hai’( yet to watch the episode)  so he would not mind about YaRi relationship. So if he comes to know about it , he will support YaRi and help them convincing Kusum.

For Pakya bengali ladki as bahu chalegi but bengali dish sarso maach is a big no no..🤣

6) Sharma-Chauhan drama I am ready to skip. Just feeling bad for gunjan. 

P.S. One point I want to mention here 

Pari handles Yogi’s anger so well where as when Yogi got angry on gunjan when Prakash was taken to the hospital she reacted like its Yogi’s fault. How can he react like this in front of me. She was not hurt but she was angry on Yogi instead.

As I said earlier Yogi growls like a lion when angry. N Pari is Durga maa..

So Pari is the Durga maa who can control our sher/lion Yogi..
( apne sher Yogi ke liye Pari sheraawali maa hai , who can handle him and his all emotions well.) 😆😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously only Pari can handle Yogi's anger and vice-versa they trully are made for each other.☺️👍🏼

And I just moved how the Srivastavas looked down when they fot to know that Pari gonna go to Kolkata with her parents. Pari saying that she doesnt wanna hurt Yogi's family aww such a sweetheart. Yogi is lucky to have a girl like her in his life & such loyal yet crazy friends like Surjit & Bablu, sweethearts! I want Yogi ti realize his feelings by himself without pressure and to stop Pari waiting 4 that! 

I'm seriously scared of Kusum's reaction when she will discover YaRi's relationship and of the upcoming Sharma drama. Yes Kusum will bless YaRi but it seems like it won't be that easy. It will be Kusum vs Pari's mom. 

On the other hand Gunjan & her dad are in big trouble poor girl her 2nd alliance will get broken she doesnt deserve this....hopefully Roshan will become positive. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Well pari mom and dad will be there after one week to take her.. That time the real drama start.... After pari refuse to go to Kolkata she is not going to keep quiet.. She will directly blame shrishtvas family.. And the secret dating thing is going to come out... 

Anyways I happy  nisha pregnancy come out... 

Anyway somewhere I like pari father.. He seem good in front of pari mom

Correct. I think even before Pari's parents enter, Yogi is going to reciprocate his feelings and everything will be sorted out between them. They might start dating and when Pari's parents come back, she will refuse to go. May be then her strained relationship with her parents will come out and Srivastavs will support her staying back? Arguments between the parents then?

Yes. And writers- please give Kabir's track a bit more importance or close it down. These bits and pieces doesn't help. I really do want a scene with the family celebrating Nisha's pregnancy now. 

Pari's father is better than her mother, but didn't he cheat with his wife? Wasn't that the issue for their divorce? Or was it just alleged? 

PH team could have done with a better actor for Pari's mom. Her broken english and vampish looks don't help.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

You have mentioned and explained each points so well.👏

1) Thank god family gets to know about nisha’s pregnancy . 

Pakya and his reasoning..🤣🤣

2) Pari’s mom seems to be an interesting character.. ( nautanki) but she doesn’t know that her daughter Pari is her mother in all these things.😂

I really don’t like when she talks to Kusum in such insulting way and hurt her. I hope 🤞 Pari will win over Kusum by showing her genuine and true love for Yogi. And that she could get to any extent for him. 

3) SurBab trying their best to make Yogi understand that Pari is not just a friend for him now. Like our original YaRi shipper Neha explained to Pari that Yogi is changing you. Same goes here Pari is changing Yogi. 

Still love shouldn’t be forced , just because other person loves you doesn’t mean that you love them too. But its just about his changed feelings and changed attitude towards Pari.Yogi has started seeing Pari in different light. So all he needs to do now is to sit alone , to clear his thoughts, to recognize that what those feelings are and acknowledge his new found feelings for Pari.

Hope they show at least  an episode for this. No rushed realizations..

4) Debattama’s acting  has evolved beautifully as Pari in her journey from a rash brat to a beautiful personality inside out. Her emotional scenes makes me cry , her coming timing is so good, she portrays all scenes so beautifully.. Kudos to her .I have become her fan. Its just a beginning, Way to go girl..

Yes, it is Pari’s dilemma that Yogi doesn’t want her so it’s better for her to leave from there to save the family and Yogi for further embarrassments and getting hurt. And she is hurt as she doesn’t have Yogi’s answer till now and he is avoiding her.

5) Pakya I mean prakash and his kanjoosi is so funny and his and dadaji’s / moin’s / mathur’s banters are fun to watch..😂

The way he said ‘Pari ab apni lagne lagi hai’( yet to watch the episode)  so he would not mind about YaRi relationship. So if he comes to know about it , he will support YaRi and help them convincing Kusum.

For Pakya bengali ladki as bahu chalegi but bengali dish sarso maach is a big no no..🤣

6) Sharma-Chauhan drama I am ready to skip. Just feeling bad for gunjan. 

P.S. One point I want to mention here 

Pari handles Yogi’s anger so well where as when Yogi got angry on gunjan when Prakash was taken to the hospital she reacted like its Yogi’s fault. How can he react like this in front of me. She was not hurt but she was angry on Yogi instead.

As I said earlier Yogi growls like a lion when angry. N Pari is Durga maa..

So Pari is the Durga maa who can control our sher/lion Yogi..
( apne sher Yogi ke liye Pari sheraawali maa hai , who can handle him and his all emotions well.) 😆😆

Durga Ma and Sher [LOL]

Pari definitely knows and understands Yogi better, perhaps even better than Yogi himself does.