Aadil wants to maary Shayra

tarasutaria thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
  1. Shayra in pain and shouting as Adil's name and request him to leave her.Adil said Shayra Bhabhi uff sorry my future wife.Than he give a divorce paper to Shayra.And he torture on Azaan by remote Button infront of Shayra by gives her remote button in her hand mean it was phychycally torture on Shayra.Shayra sign on divorce papers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tara why you dont continue to write on your file that youve opened up few hours ago? Look a forum works like: you open a file and then other members come to this file and we discuss about your topic. Its not like twitter or instagram where you write everytime bc you want to share your thoughts. Btw you made a similar about this topic. So this file counts as double.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
tarasutaria thumbnail
I have no link and you slso don',t post anything.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤢 Wtf... Shayra calls him her brother....makers of this show have no sense of relationships.... Everything is a joke 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarasutaria

I have no link and you slso don',t post anything.

No its not about link. Everytime when you see something on youtube you open a new file for this in forum. End of the day forum is 'full' with your thoughts...gossips files. Its ok when you see a segment and want to share your thoughts with us but write it on your first file that youve opened up in the morning. Do you understand what I mean?

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
tarasutaria thumbnail
Ok sorry sis i understand this.