MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

And Tapsee needs a new brain.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

better clothes is too outright, she should've used a better words, since there is no need to put Urvashi down.......

Agreed .

But:

It was a rapid fire.

Sometimes in rapid fire things are said not  because ppl want to insult, just they say it fast, how it comes in their mind.

I find Urvashi very pretty but her styling and makeup are so...meh, even crude at times.... She needs an overhaul.

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh my ! Had any insider said this ,he/she would have gotten some rotten eggs on their face...but bechari outsider said this saath khoon Maaf !!

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Agreed .

But:

It was a rapid fire.

Sometimes in rapid fire things are said not  because ppl want to insult, just they say it fast, how it comes in their mind.

I find Urvashi very pretty but her styling and makeup are so...meh, even crude at times.... She needs an overhaul.

I agree about rapid fire but i feel it would've been easy to say i would like to see her in a different style as oppose to better clothes....

Are they working together in some movie ? There was this blind about these two female actresses not getting along with this 3rd one... The 3rd one was decoded to be Urvashi, was Tapsee one of the two, if yes, then her choice of words make sense.

MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

I agree about rapid fire but i feel it would've been easy to say i would like to see her in a different style as oppose to better clothes....

Are they working together in some movie ? There was this blind about these two female actresses not getting along with this 3rd one... The 3rd one was decoded to be Urvashi, was Tapsee one of the two, if yes, then her choice of words make sense.

Yeah, I get it...

Dunno about acting in same movie but I have a feeling Taapsee has had a bit of FOMO lately and should calm down a bit before she's being labelled as 'Kangoli no 2'  by everyone... (for her own sake).

MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Oh my ! Had any insider said this ,he/she would have gotten some rotten eggs on their face...but bechari outsider said this saath khoon Maaf !!

Nah, she ( Taapsee) is being ridiculed and commented on already- see the thread here .and some Twitter already calling her 'Kangana no 2'. 

Insiders always get more leniency /excuses from their big group of followers  that are obsessed/ dying  to be with insiders...or in insider groups

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Nah, she ( Taapsee) is being ridiculed and commented on already- see the thread here .and some Twitter already calling her 'Kangana no 2'. 

Insiders always get more leniency /excuses from their big group of followers  that are obsessed/ dying  to be with insiders...or in insider groups

These outsiders ,who are desperate to be part of insiders gang when are not allowed to be in the group for some reasons..they cry nepotism...it’s a case of sour grapes !!

If people like kangu and Taapsee are part of insiders gang like deepika and Katrina then we don’t see them crying much....

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Urvashi ka time aa Gaya.. 

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aajkal iska saara articles is type ka hota hai 

1. Befitting reply to troll

2. Gave reply when Amitabh Ko praise Kiya instead of her 

3. Wo actor /actress bekaar hai etc etc 

Behna aap Apne aap Ko sambhalo pehle .