Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Sameer's re-entry is acting as a catalyst twice over. His actions have brought movement in the parallel tracks of the show : 

Adding to family drama, creating mu btwn the leads, the blackmail drama which I am sure will have it's impact on FDB.

On the other hand the reaction to his action has broken the protection shield, allowing RJ to enter JM and put the family in danger. It enabled her to capture Baazu and thus render Aman defenceless.

Though Sameer is a disgusting creep (I cringe when I think he must have watched Saima's video) , good work creatives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

U said it all ..πŸ‘

Sameer was catalyst for roshan marriage 

Now his reentry might bring storm in roshan but something will bind roshan for sure .

No matter what roshan won’t part ways .

Rosh kindness and pure heart might slowly open aman tiny brain which he hardly uses sometimes 🀣.

After this drowning episode he might ease out a bit on rosh 

It will take few moments were he realizes her worth only her mom and death will open his eyes .

Till then rosh will be trapped from all angles ( sameer , jinn and ada)

New spoiler ada in the league let’s see what she will offer 🀣

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

All I want to do is punch the creepyass smile off Sameer's face! Guy really has one of those really punchable faces πŸ˜†

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Indu the word catalyst πŸ‘πŸ‘

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

U said it all ..πŸ‘

Now his reentry might bring storm in roshan but something will bind roshan for sure .

Rosh kindness and pure heart might slowly open aman tiny brain which he hardly uses sometimes 🀣.

It will take few moments were he realizes her worth only her mom and death will open his eyes .

Already she has saved him,his mother but we are back to square one. Ab she's saving Saima in a way,now Chotu..uske baadh phoopi,Sara,Daadi ko bhi she should save. Full quota khatam karna chahiye maybe then Aman ko hosh Aaye. πŸ˜† 

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Already she has saved him,his mother but we are back to square one. Ab she's saving Saima in a way,now Chotu..uske baadh phoopi,Sara,Daadi ko bhi she should save. Full quota khatam karna chahiye maybe then Aman ko hosh Aaye. πŸ˜† 

No, still parveen wud try to enforce that adaa is ayaana and not roshniπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm loving Sameer and his kameenapanti.

Much needed tadka!

Itni kameeni shakal hai ki dekhte hi maarna ka mann karta hai.πŸ˜›

But his acting is superb. Cheap AF and disgusting. Perfect villain.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I'm loving Sameer and his kameenapanti.

Much needed tadka!

Itni kameeni shakal hai ki dekhte hi maarna ka mann karta hai.πŸ˜›

But his acting is superb. Cheap AF and disgusting. Perfect villain.

Sameer is here to ignite jealousy feelings in Aman verna wo Roshni ko ek kid ki tarah hi treat karta. Aaap kya lengi, khana kha liya apne. I am liking that slowly Aman is loosing his cool because somewhere Roshni has  started  affecting him. Roothne manane ke baad pyaar ka maaza aur hota hai. Atleast now too formal relation between Roshan is decreasing. Roshni is also avoiding Aman now thats's good. Aur agar koi disgusting MU hua bhi to 2-3 days se jyada nahi hoga. Waiting for tomorrow now. 

I dont want to say this but this forum is becoming too depressing these days. So many negative comments . That spoils the mood.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magicalM

Sameer is here to ignite jealousy feelings in Aman verna wo Roshni ko ek kid ki tarah hi treat karta. Aaap kya lengi, khana kha liya apne. I am liking that slowly Aman is loosing his cool because somewhere Roshni has  started  affecting him. Roothne manane ke baad pyaar ka maaza aur hota hai. Atleast now too formal relation between Roshan is decreasing. Roshni is also avoiding Aman now thats's good. Aur agar koi disgusting MU hua bhi to 2-3 days se jyada nahi hoga. Waiting for tomorrow now. 

I dont want to say this but this forum is becoming too depressing these days. So many negative comments . That spoils the mood.

@ bold ..

well said 

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

U said it all ..πŸ‘

@bold... I don't see any scope there... He might start feeling a soft corner for her after escaping from the chhal kua... But in no time that 5 crores withdrawal thing will pop up!! Phir se money minded jhap shuru...