Radha Rukmani Krishna - from which angle

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What was that . I felt like I am the biggest stupid who is watching this show daily with some hope . Left out audience also will go away with these stupid dialogue 

I can't understand why these writers bring these mythological characters and compare them with these serial characters. At least audience should feel it . From which angle sid is Krishna and that vamp is Rukmani and finally Ishani is Radha . Did these all joined sanjivani to play Radha and Krishna.can they please end this show on a good note instead of dragging this good for nothing track like there is no end .

And Ishani please do something better other than this running behind sid . It's really annoying.

Yawn worthy episodes and characters 

Edited by neenu55 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg they actually said that!! Stupid serial writers. I just see these writers randomly inserting Krishna every now and then in a lot of serials and I get freakin' annoyed. So they actually compared that excuse of a woman Asha to Rukmini who is a goddess. W*f is wrong with these people?😵

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

As I  heard that writer is from yrkkh. Same dialogue  Radha rukmimi was said in yrkkh   so as writer of yrkkh is writing sanjavni  writer  applying  same dialogue in sanjavni 2

There are two writer or sanjavni 2 

One writer is from yrkkh 

And other writer is shipra arora who was also   second writer  of uttaran serial too 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago