An Episodic Review of 57th Episode of Vidya (25th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 57th episode(25th November) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with vivek's mom talking to vidya that vivek has high regards for vidya, regards her as his friend and he was worried after fighting with you. we see a fb of vivek talking to his mom on that and accepts he is at fault . he tells further he looked so worried today too on that , thats why she thought to visit him, and then tells but you having his phone means,seems the fight ended, let me come and meet you both, where is he, give him the phone. vidya tells they are at hospital and he is shot. his mom his shocked and crying.

its really πŸ’”.

In avtaar room, he asks jagat to come to police and accept his crime, he was about to take him,and shocked to see a crying ranjhana there.

she acts like avtaar killed her mom and threatens avtaar with police inspector help that he will be framed for her mother's death. jagat appreciates ranjhana and tells avatar, all evidences,camera are against him, so listen to us. ranjhana says if he listen they can save him. jagat tells anyway vivek is going to die and you stay away from vidya too,listen to us to be safe.

arghh..these people..evil to core.

vidya is praying..vivek is brought out of OT, vidya sees him ,cries, goes to him, remember their encounters and cries. she turns to go back.

At her home, her bro and sil leaves saying call them after salary comes, dharma agrees..

Vivek regain conscious. vidya asks how is he now. he tells durga ma came in his dreams and said vidya wont let anything happen to me. she tells him that if she hasnt stopped him from checking the truck, this wouldnt have happened. He tells her that whatever good happening in his life,she can be the reason for that. he tells her when he was shot, about to collapse and saw her, he thought he should have listened to her and thought of his mom.

Again the myraid of emotion came in this sceneπŸ˜₯πŸ’”..they are too good.

His mom arrives at the hospital. media people tries to ask her ques.Anand tries to take her to vivek.

Vivek tells vidya that when one is infront of death, he thinks of his dear ones. He tells, he trusts his mom and then her. And now he is going to give her a big responsibility as she is his friend too..his breathing gets abnormal. she worries. she shouts for the docyor, he holds her hand and sats promise me that you will take care of my mom. she cries , promises him that but tells there is no need for this, since you will be there to take care if your mom  yourself.

ufff..it was so painful to see this sequence, the pain from them looked so real and tears ebbed..he was so real , sad that after this mishap happened to him..hope namish gets well soon. its again πŸ˜₯πŸ’”.

Doc comes and checks him. Doctor makes vidya away from him. he fights for his life. Anand and vivek's mom arrive there and shocked.

All were sent out by nurse. vidya meets vivek's mom..she cries seeing vivek , vidya goes and hugs her and try to console her telling nothing will happen to vivek, durga ma will save him.

Doctor comes , his mom asks about the condition. doctor says, he doesnt want to give false hope, vivek's condition is critical, his cant survive,just few hours left with him, they are going to keep in life support system. mom asks what rubbish you are telling.it wont happen.

Doc says, he has been severely injured and in these cases he see 99 percent no chance of survival. vidya tells,that 1 percent given in hope of god then it becomes 100 percent. doc tells he dont see any miracle happening here. vidya tells, vivek is a good human and durga ma will do some miracle and she will pray ,fight for his life since always there is hope.

We knew he will be saved, intrigued to know what awaits next. And since namish is unwell ,we may see in 2  to 3 epis vivek on life support i think.

Precap:

vidya praying hard at temple. villagers talking back for see keeping prayers for vivek and what relation does she have with him, dharma asking his wife to stop vidya to save the honour .

p.s. will post the episode caps soon in this thread

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Found this article about Vivek mother

Geeta Tyagi is the new entrant on Vidya. She plays protagonist Vivek's (Namish Taneja) mother, Mamta. The makers are now introducing a mother-son track in the social drama. Her character is a far cry from the usual small screen moms. She plays a banker and is of an extremely progressive mindset. Her character will play an important part in Vidya (Meera Deosthale) and Vivek's relationship and will be instrumental in bringing them closer. Tyagi was earlier seen on shows like Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se, Dehleez and Punar Vivah.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good

Her acting is quite impressive. Need few positive and bold characters. And bringing a lady adds impact. 

Thanks for the summary Uma. Oops so Avtaar falls into trap.. Sad that is.  High time he breaks his fear, he witnessed the earlier DM being killed too. In a way his silence is also liking safeguarding the criminal.  

And I am quite surprised the forum is so quiet not vibrant 😲. 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Monday Epi  pics:)