Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

I think Sameer May blackmail Roshni that he will break saima’s relationship. She may do all sacrifice wala drama to save her marriage.

Yeah. Warna she wouldn't just walk out of the house like that. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

LMAO aur jab usko har jagah Roshni dikhegi tab bohot mazaa aayega 🤣

I think we are having that dance of Aman Ada with him seeing Roshni. 

Agar Aman sirf yeh cheez sochle ki aisa kyun ho raha hai phir bhi baat bann jaayegi 😆

😆true

shreesharamesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yaar one thing plz clarify..Aman just a moment back bot a new phone to Rosh.. but Sameer was saying he has massaged her that he is back (tats a proved lie)...tat should have clicked to Aman right..how can he  not connect it here...r may be in tommorow epi he may get that ...let's see

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh god!!! 

Hope he'll not misunderstood her🤔🤕

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

She looked so overwhelmed with the situation around her. She needs to face the guy whom she was supposed to marriage willingly but only recently got to know that he was literally buying her.,and that too she is needed to face him before her husband who still doubts her but she recent started to fall for him..Between she is being forced by the guy who she was supposed to marry once and is being doubted by the guy whom she is married and has feelings for.. all at same time. And as if this entire thing is not enough this Sameer is so.e one who is capable of spoiling Salma's marriage, the marriage which is very much important Aman .. and all these things at once.. she doesn't even get enough time to sink in everything leave about reacting.. But I really wish that she gives a tight slap to Sameer and then I guess it will be Aman who will be slapping him before accusing her again. Exactly like how he stopped Sameer from talking against Roshni but then he went to Roshni and did the same.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shreesharamesh

Yaar one thing plz clarify..Aman just a moment back bot a new phone to Rosh.. but Sameer was saying he has massaged her that he is back (tats a proved lie)...tat should have clicked to Aman right..how can he  not connect it here...r may be in tommorow epi he may get that ...let's see

ITV mein logic nakko🤣

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why does this remind me of IPKKND, when Khushi was forcefully hugged by Shyam and coincidentally Arnav saw it and the whole drama of hating and misunderstanding started.........

Oh I forgot its Gul's show *sarcasm*.... without hating love can't start right?

Arey yaar... kuch to original deekhao VFX ki tarah

Edited by MishtiShona - 4 years ago
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😃 The new phone will probably play its part at some point -to clear the MU!  Aman will pick up to see who is calling Roshni and it will be her friend talking away and giving him the truth without realizing she is talking to Aman !

Edited by sky-if - 4 years ago