Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

So finally it seems Yogi's career track will kickstart, with child comes lots of expenses and there is no saving. I am actually waiting for the initial promo to playout where it was said that Yogi wants to be Ronaldo and Srk in football and love respectively. With Pari entering his life hopefully we can see a new dimension of his character,his journey from happy go lucky boy to responsible man❤️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you so much dear for WU.😁🤗

I am really looking forward to watch today’s episode after a long wait.🤩

# YaRi together forever..🥰

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely episode... 

Pari educating her future MIL  and dadaji about benefits of onions 😆

Yogi look shocked 😎

Just like his t shirt he was sleepless today.. Just thinking about pari..

Pari and yogi both being restless...

Pari ke pics woh bhi yogi ke mobile pe😉

Nisha is pregnant.... Just feel sad for nisha... Someone plz tell him to lower his voice.. Your wife is not responsible for your mistakes.. It's was all your doing.... And baby really you could have talk with her nicely.. Why shout? 

Yogi trying to avoid pari ..like it can solve the prob.... 🤪

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I have a question does any of the family members comes to know about kabir’s financial loss?

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really nice episode there were even some Rani-Vivek romance and family comforting Pari as they were worried if she was crying coz of Prakash that was sweet. What a lovely confession from Pari both Debattama and Mudit with Yogi's Confusion , they nailed it once again! 👏

Both YaRi were restless and were looking at each other's photos. Next day Yogi full on ignoring mood, Pari looks hurt and when Yogi left the room when she was about to check Nisha, YaRi's hands touched each other's unintentionnaly so Yogi backed off. 

Sharma drama no comment and the precap was disturbing. Hopefully Yogi will pick up Nisha's phone call as ignoring what happened isn't the solution Yogi ji. Pari is already thinking that it was a mistake to confess suddenly and that Yogi hasn't any feelings for her...😕

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I have a question does any of the family members comes to know about kabir’s financial loss?

Not yet 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rishani77

Really nice episode there were even some Rani-Vivek romance and family comforting Pari as they were worried if she was crying coz of Prakash that was sweet. What a lovely confession from Pari both Debattama and Mudit with Yogi's Confusion , they nailed it once again! 👏

Both YaRi were restless and were looking at each other's photos. Next day Yogi full on ignoring mood, Pari looks hurt and when Yogi left the room when she was about to check Nisha, YaRi's hands touched each other's unintentionnaly so Yogi backed off. 

Sharma drama no comment and the precap was disturbing. Hopefully Yogi will pick up Nisha's phone call as ignoring what happened isn't the solution Yogi ji. Pari is already thinking that it was a mistake to confess suddenly and that Yogi hasn't any feelings for her...😕

true precap was really disturbing.. Yogi Not picking neha call.. And gunjan seeing yogi in that cafe... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I hope kabir’s financial problem gets sorted out soon.

I want the Srivastavas to know about it and help him sorting it out. 

Feeling bad for nisha. The situation is so stressful for her right now in this condition.

I am sure she will open up to Pari for sure during one of her check ups. ( another guess from me😆)

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I hope kabir’s financial problem gets sorted out soon.

I want the Srivastavas to know about it and help him sorting it out. 

Feeling bad for nisha. The situation is so stressful for her right now in this condition.

I am sure she will open up to Pari for sure during one of her check ups. ( another guess from me😆)

Yes ans Kabir being selfish feeling so bad for Nisha....hopefully she will.open up to girls. And hoping to see Khushi back also as Yogi needs a confident. Let's see