Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

"Talented"? I watched Super 30 I can hardly remember her. Zero impact whatsoever. But she's an "outsider" and not a conventional glammed fashion-conscious girl, she's automatically placed in the "talented" category. Yawn.

People like Manoj Bajpai and Rajkummar Rao get this treatment also. They are good in some films, but have you seen "Missing" - my god Manoj was AWFUL in it.

Sonam had a point when she said "if you're not good looking, you're considered a good actor". I am not joking.

Watch her in love Sonia. She is so good in it but still if you judge her in a movie where she was hardly given 10 minutes role I don't know what to tell 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Watch her in love Sonia. She is so good in it but still if you judge her in a movie where she was hardly given 10 minutes role I don't know what to tell 

Thank you. I have seen the promo material and it's definitely on my Watchlist. I also loved how she spoke about her role at MAMI (I think it was). I do quite like her, she seems very sweet, dedicated and aware of her craft (I also watched her joint interview with Radika Madan, possibly with Rajeev?) But I think she is being hailed as some sort of saviour because she's not a "star kid". And I put her in the same category as Janhvi and Anaya, who are equally promising.