Mishal’s new Music Video

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishal’s Maiden Home production, a music video finally released. Congratulations to Mishal !!!! Although I’m happy for him, I personally did not enjoy this one as much. I Probably was expecting something different & unique from him, hence the disappointment 🙁. But still, happy for him, wish him luck & look forward to better & bigger home projects in the future 👍

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg_uAf8C73A&feature=youtu.be

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Mishal’s Maiden Home production, a music video finally released. Congratulations to Mishal !!!! Although I’m happy for him, I personally did not enjoy this one as much. I Probably was expecting something different & unique from him, hence the disappointment 🙁. But still, happy for him, wish him luck & look forward to better & bigger home projects in the future 👍

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg_uAf8C73A&feature=youtu.be

You can certainly see the businessman in MR in this video, Mish. 😆 I’m sure he saved quite a bit of cash on his location seeing that he shot the whole video in and around his parents’ apartment building. I think the actual song is a beautiful composition. Very soothing to the ear. My issue with this video was the lack of chemistry between the leads. The female lead wasn’t impressive as an actor either. I’m not sure if I’m expecting too much from a music video, but it’s hard to relate when you have an actor like Mishal on your screen. I have made on observation though. If MR and Eishu were only good friends when they were on IKRS, why has MR not been able to emanate the same romance onscreen with his other co-stars? His eyes spoke volumes when he was in any scene with Eisha. Why is that spark missing with others? At times, it just makes me wonder.

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with both of you !! I felt Album is bland and the story is already tried and tested multiple times in Indi pop genre . Nothing new in anything!!

I know it's not my place to tell but still I am not sure why is he not doing what he is so good at . Acting !! . I wonder if it's quality script 🤔 then again after him accepting role in Kumkum Bhagya ....

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the post, Mish!

Somehow I couldn't watch the entire video. Just lost interest.

Wishing him well in his career, hope divine power guides him in right direction. Hope he comes up with something substantial.

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am relieved I am not the only one who was disappointed with this.

Considering his talent & the long wait, I naturally had more expectations from this video.

Dazz, I absolutely agree about the total lack of chemistry with the girl in this video, Him with Eisha Vs. this are poles apart. There’s no comparison. And like Avani said, it’s totally bland.

Even his negative character in the Alt web series, Boss is worth watching although it’s just one episode.

But again this being his maiden venture, have to give him credit for taking that first step & Good Luck to him for bigger & better future projects

Edited by Mishfan - 4 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

I am relieved I am not the only one who was disappointed with this.

Considering his talent & the long wait, I naturally had more expectations from this video.

Dazz, I absolutely agree about the total lack of chemistry with the girl in this video, Him with Eisha Vs. this are poles apart. There’s no comparison. And like Avani said, it’s totally bland.

Even his negative character in the Alt web series, Boss is worth watching although it’s just one episode.

But again this being his maiden venture, have to give him credit for taking that first step & Good Luck to him for bigger & better future projects

I might be the only one to feel this way, but I personally feel MR’s wasting his talent on these tiny cameo appearances. I don’t even understand how his role will be more significant in the second season. For someone who should be on par with the likes of KSG, I honestly feel he’s making all of the wrong decisions in his career. Until I don’t see him playing the male lead in any series, my concerns will continue to persist.

After watching the first season, the story did seem interesting in its execution. I just wish there wasn’t as much vulgarity. 😶