Meenu blackamiled mishti and abir the same way

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In kuku's shaadi - Meenu blackmailed mishti to reveal about kuhu's illegitimacy else she won't let kuku get married though the main purpose was to make abir hate her. Mishti agreed to leave abir for her sister's sake. Abir didn't believe it and went to confront her where she didn't confide the truth to him, though later abir got to know everything.

Now, Its some what same situation. Just siblings got changed. And the reason is still the same. Even Abir didn't confide to mishti that meenu is blackmailing him about getting his brother's illegitimacy truth out.

Both made the mistake of not disclosing the truth to other one, bcoz both of them knew the other one would not let go off each other. And both made each other suffer. Thats so bitter sweet honestly. I wish abir had gotten more time to think about it. He would have made better decisions if not best.

😭SUFFER krte krte shuru hoga mishbir ka naya SAFAR!!🤗

The only good thing I can see in this entire mess is better understanding btw kuhu and mishti. And surprisngly, even Kunal too is not really happy about his brother's decision bocoz he knows abir really loves mishti. I feel after the leap, he will be one of the cupids to get mishbir together! Kuhu toh hai he!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Difference is during mishtis time

Mishbir did not confess their feelings.

Now after confession.....they have parted on a bitter note.....that too just before getting married

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wish Mishti guesses it...after a while atleast...

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She has already guessed it....that meenu aunty has done her game