Heart broken Azaan

niasharman thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today i m really feeling angry on Shayra.Adil massege her that he will leave this house.Shayra lie to Azaan that mom massge her.She go in Adil's room.Really making him brother and friends Shayra is showing to much love for Adil.Azaan secrelty watching them and yes precap he said i love you Shayra than later he add bhabhi.Already Azaan gets heartbroken.He said everyone can betryed him but not his Shayra.He wants to clear misunderstanding with Shayra.Shayra come in her room and searching Azaan.Azaan comes than Shayra said r you here? i thought you are sleeping? Azaan said i was sleeping but now i m awake.His points on level that what he actually wants to say her.Azaan said to Shayra that i want to clear somthing with you.But Adil don't want to this that why he flying a fire pin to Dilriuba.Dilruba back side starts burn everyone is come and taking care of dilruba.Adil allawys trying to near Shayra for this Azaan doubt level is growing up.Shayra wants to take care of dilruba.Shayra starts cough.Azaan heard this and he is coming for Shayra but allready Adil gives him water.Azaan go and can't walk properly totaly he breaks down.Razia mom call Azaan.Azaan feels alone and said you forgate me mom.Razia said Shayra and Noor is there.Azaan said but you r not with me.This boy need his mom😑 .Azaan go in Noor's room and asked can i share room with you? Noor gets shocked.Ok i didn't feel bad for this.Azaan need someone right now.His mom is not here so as a friend he makes his humdard.First time i didn't feel bad and not feeling angry on Azaan's word.If you people watch todays episod you can all also understand his sutiition.Poor Azaan really bad for him.This guy is nothing without his love Shayra but when doubt is start work and trust gets broken only he can understand the pain.

Precap: Azaan go in Adil's room where he checks his laptop and he saw all the videos clips where Shayra save him from the burns and see the video i love you Adil

Edited by niasharman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the update.

The writers of BB must think forum members, fans and viewers are fools.  Everyone is free to like and watch BB but such pathetic writing and nonsense in this show can not be justified.  Though for reasons we all know, I know people will try to. 😆

Once contrived, always contrived and just butcher characters to fit the twist...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago