What is Sonakshi Sippy's rate ??

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg this precap left me shocked as well as i laughed at the scene too watching Veena's "No idea about ITV" face. 🤣

She must have thought its a call of a trafficker or something !! 😆🤣

I feel its the manager who called Sonakshi for business queries and ad offers. Isnt it guys ? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah even I felt the same. Maybe its a business query asking how much Sonakshi would charge for an appearance or an event but it came out so crudely I can't imagine how Veena will react.

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah even I think it was for some event or business related stuff and ofcourse it wouldn't go down well with Veena. It is crude and insulting the terms some people use in this industry. I remember on a certain episode of Koffee with Karan, Karan Johar said that photographers and papparazzi have an ongoing rate card for each celebrity picture and Sara Khan was appalled with that term.

What I don't understand is why did this person call Veena. She is not the one handling Sona's schedule.

Edited by KaranSG_01 - 4 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

Yeah even I think it was for some event or business related stuff and ofcourse it wouldn't go down well with Veena. It is crude and insulting the terms some people use in this industry. I remember on a certain episode of Koffee with Karan, Karan Johar said that photographers and papparazzi have an ongoing rate card for each celebrity picture and Sara Khan was appalled with that term.

What I don't understand is why did this person call Veena. She is not the one handling Sona's schedule.

In unreality this show is taking leaps and bounds .

First it's Sona mom number or Sona number they have .she is just married .how come Veena number is with them .so ridiculous and absurd just like prenup and other stuff ..they r showing recently

She is such a professional .she is getting married .she should let her mom remain as her manager or hire new manager .

How come Veena number is there .some how friction between saas bahu should happen .so any ridiculous reason they will take .

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

In unreality this show is taking leaps and bounds .

First it's Sona mom number or Sona number they have .she is just married .how come Veena number is with them .so ridiculous and absurd just like prenup and other stuff ..they r showing recently

She is such a professional .she is getting married .she should let her mom remain as her manager or hire new manager .

How come Veena number is there .some how friction between saas bahu should happen .so any ridiculous reason they will take .

I don't think it's to show some friction. It's very basic. Their relationship is new, Veena doesn't know anything about Sonakshi world. Obviously their relation will take time to develop the kind of understanding and love that's there between Veena and Badi Mumma for example. Nothing happens in a day. Like Rohit said yesterday humans learn from their mistake. I would love to see Veena and Sonakshi or any other character make these mistakes and learn from it. When I say mistake I don't mean the kind Pari and Rohan are making. The unitentional ones where your intention isn't corrupted. Let Sona and Veena make their mistakes, let their be friction and let them learn from it. With time Sona will learn to manage her work and family and Veena and others will learnt he ropes of the entertainment world. Atleast here both Sona and Veena genuinely love and trust each other. And the characters in KHKT never shy away from owing to their mistakes and apologising for it. We have seen Suman do the same and even Sumit do the same.

Yes I do agree about people getting Veena's number but I'm sure we will get an explanation for that as well.

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

I don't think it's to show some friction. It's very basic. Their relationship is new, Veena doesn't know anything about Sonakshi world. Obviously their relation will take time to develop the kind of understanding and love that's there between Veena and Badi Mumma for example. Nothing happens in a day. Like Rohit said yesterday humans learn from their mistake. I would love to see Veena and Sonakshi or any other character make these mistakes and learn from it. When I say mistake I don't mean the kind Pari and Rohan are making. The unitentional ones where your intention isn't corrupted. Let Sona and Veena make their mistakes, let their be friction and let them learn from it. With time Sona will learn to manage her work and family and Veena and others will learnt he ropes of the entertainment world. Atleast here both Sona and Veena genuinely love and trust each other. And the characters in KHKT never shy away from owing to their mistakes and apologising for it. We have seen Suman do the same and even Sumit do the same.

Yes I do agree about people getting Veena's number but I'm sure we will get an explanation for that as well.

Lol relationship with Veena starting with PRENUP which is itself a contract .relationship if starts with contract will always be a contract trust is a joke .

And they r hiding it from Rohit .so relationship starting with lies and contract .a big joke and hypocrisy at its peak ..sippy family ..except Rohit

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago