Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is he going to come live today or we should be content with this video? 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I felt the same. He cares about  us. Why do you think he travelled all the way to Manali just for a scene?   For us. 

He wants us  to move on from the show now .

Yes, he does. His words were like a balm. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

Looks like this was shot yesterday, based on his insta stories. I think he met Shashank yesterday too.

His hair is indeed distracting. Perhaps he knows we are a fan of his messy hair look.

Yeahh, Shashank did a separate interview too.

Btw, I started watching Roop and it's pretty good so far.

asmaanixx thumbnail

I felt the same. He cares about  us. Why do you think he travelled all the way to Manali just for a scene?   For us. 

He wants us  to move on from the show now .

Yup. The timing is no coincidence. I'm not an expert in reading body language, but when the question regarding his exit came up, there was something different. Almost like he wanted to avoid it or was thinking back on a difficult time and was thinking of how best to frame his answer. Idk, I just get this feeling ki kuch toh hua tha that he's not telling.

Khair, he's moving on. So should we.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Is he going to come live today or we should be content with this video?

I hope he comes live. ðŸ¤”

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yup. The timing is no coincidence. I'm not an expert in reading body language, but when the question regarding his exit came up, there was something different. Almost like he wanted to avoid it or was thinking back on a difficult time and was thinking of how best to frame his answer. Idk, I just get this feeling ki kuch toh hua tha that he's not telling.

Khair, he's moving on. So should we.

I doubt he'll ever speak about it. He's too much of a gentleman and doesn't want to hold any grudges. As you said earlier, he looks at the big picture and takes away what is positive, i.e. the love and adulation from everyone for his role as HS. If even Anil and Boney Kapoor have noticed, that's saying something. Also, he seems thrilled by the fact that he's going to work with Satish Kaushik again.

Regarding his body language, I think that the reasons for his track ending might be 'understandable' but maybe the way it was done was not. You know what I find interesting? That even though he's a fabulous actor who can make you feel whatever he wants you to, including in this interview, he answered those questions without any guile or pretense. His humanness showed, as did his slight discomfort. It was in his eyes, and he chose not to mask it or put up a facade. 

Seriously, I love him even more for that. 

inlieu thumbnail

Gur, please can you ask him, on my behalf, why HS wasn't able to call Minnie his daughter? What stopped him during the voice-over scene?

asmaanixx thumbnail

Gur, please can you ask him, on my behalf, why HS wasn't able to call Minnie his daughter? What stopped him during the voice-over scene?

I will. If he doesn't come live, then I'll DM him. Can't promise a reply via DM though.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I will. If he doesn't come live, then I'll DM him. Can't promise a reply via DM though.

How do you DM him? Does he follow you?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

How do you DM him? Does he follow you?

Thanks in advance!

Not really sure tbh. It became an option from when he first DMed me. Before that the DMing button was missing for me.

Aur woh mujhe kyun follow karne lage ga? 😂😂

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago