Did Pari look too happy in the precap? What does the Future hold?

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Considering the fact that she isn't going head with the rishta willingly but for the respect of the Shrivastavs. Why does she look calm and almost like she is happy or was she happy to see Yogi? 

Why do I fear this about to alter the entire story, but then maybe she will reject the proposal but she is putting in so much effort to look presentable. Not to forget the confession she will make to Yogi this week. 

I hope the family with the rishta won't be seen in the story much. I can't bear it if Pari accepts the rishta, Yogi's second Heartbreak and a missed chance on True Love. 

Will she go ahead with the rishta? 

Will Yogi go after her? 

Or will she stay so we can relax and soak in YaRi to our heart's content?

What do you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't think she will accept the rishta.  Perhaps dadi and kusum said/did something to calm her down before precap scene..or she was happy to see Yogi's reaction.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I don't think she will accept the rishta.  Perhaps dadi and kusum said/did something to calm her down before precap scene..or she was happy to see Yogi's reaction.

I hope its the latter. :/

braich_gal thumbnail

I was thinking maybe she has a plan of tackling this rishta so she was smiling thinking about it.  This is Pari after all..she is not someone who settles with doing something she doesn't like. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Pari was smiling seeing Yogi. She wanted to ask about his opinion that ‘how she is looking wearing the saree’ . When Yogi joked about her looks she was sad again..

N she will definitely reject this rishta outright. Because in upcoming BTS accidental confession scene there was no discussion about the rishta.

I have some wild guesses/ tukkas regarding this rishta n upcomings I but feeling so sleepy and almost half asleep 😴. So will write about it tomorrow.

Good night everyone from my side 💤

Wish you all a wonderful Wednesday.🤗😁

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Pari was smiling seeing Yogi. She wanted to ask about his opinion that ‘how she is looking wearing the saree’ . When Yogi joked about her looks she was sad again..

N she will definitely reject this rishta outright. Because in upcoming BTS accidental confession scene there was no discussion about the rishta.

I have some wild guesses/ tukkas regarding this rishta n upcomings I but feeling so sleepy and almost half asleep 😴. So will write about it tomorrow.

Good night everyone from my side 💤

Wish you all a wonderful Wednesday.🤗😁

yes...i just rewatched the precap...the smile was there only when Yogi was there...after that it was gone..