An Episodic Review of 51st Episode of Vidya (18th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 51st episode(18th November) of Vidya. 

Sorry for the delay. :)

• The Episode starts with goons arriving in truck. Vidya and vivek have an argument over the dream and each of their beliefs. She tells she is afraid that something will hapoen, he was like why you worry about , we dont have any relation between us  and even if dies diing his job, it doesnt make a difference to him.

• She tells, why will it make a difference to him, the one who gets affected is the loved ones of them. She tells  how happy she was a bride, and how going to fulfill his duty, her husband came back dead, and all her dreams crushed and she can say this with surity that lives are ruined and dreams break.

I was in pool of tears and eyes started  ebbing with tear when she started telling she was so happy at her wedding and from there is😭 ...those tears, those emotions, that modulation😭, Hats off to her, the pain of losing your loved one and living without them ,that pain and difficulty in it was conveyed to T through her voice, emotions and expressions.👏

Indeed she made us feel what vidya went through and going on, with how losing a loved one affects.

And that last one from her, the way she said "Dekhiye hume sapne bankar reh gaye" was the last straw and me in complete tears.

• Here , the truck with goons is stopped by a police constable to check, driver is panicked but the inspector who was in favour of nanku come there and ask them to leave ,calls nanku and informs that his truck left, nanku tells sweet box will reach him.

• Vidya tells vivek that you had said your mom is worried about you and she had no one else ,think of her atleast, vivek says you need not worry about me, before devgarh ,I was doing my duties alk alone, now also i can do, i dont need your help, saying this he leaves from there, Vidya calls him and tells,  fine ,what you wish will happen as such now. you proved that there is no relation between them. she was caught up little in emotions  since he said they are friends. And leaves  . he looks on.

it was like first tears on her state, then emotions, then the equation between them, even each of them telling them back.

•She walks absent minded on road when a truck coming towards her, driver was on phone, phone fell down, he tries to take it , when he sees up , he was about to hit her . Vivek comes and pulls her aside. then she takes the hand of her from his hold. He was telling, where were your senses, you said you worried about me but yourself had put your life in danger. She tells him back that he need not worry about her, what he wants at school will happen tomorrow ..he looks at her and scolds driver. vidya asks  the driver to leave, and tells vivek  not to take out the anger on her on others. she tells its better for them to walk on different paths now abd what he thinks as blind faith/superstitious  is her belief and that should only be believed. she tells dhe will come to school tomorrow and you also comes. then leaves from there. he looks on.

They basically at loggerheads😁, even it showed, though both are soft at heart, respect each other, they have incompatibilities of their own. its showed their future❤😁

• Vidya come home and talks to her Mil about meher and sarabjeet in serbia and pray for their safety.

Vidya goes to school,seeing the kids working there she feels bad, nanku comes there and sees her.

• In vidya's home, Avtaar comes there, asks vidya's bhai why are you here and his wife answers avtaar they just come to see them. Avtaar tells why is nanku celeb event at school, there is some danger awaits. Dharma tells he is trying to gain respect. Avtaar tells, Nanku doesnt worry about it, he got his power back, he just cares for his ego. 

• Nanku asks vidya are surprised at the grandeur of decoration. He asks to forget vivek. vidya answers him back she has no interest in his money or power. he tells , even you started speaking like vivek.I just want to know what strength vivek gives you. He says he is the king here..Vidya scolds him for making kids work. Nanku asks her, are you venting your anger out for the fight you had with vivek.He laughs and says I don’t know about good and bad,  just understand power.

He tells, Vivek has lost his post bcoz of me and its special day for me , when guests come, you welcome the guests in english, now get back to work. He smiles.

Lets see what he has planned with goons and what awaits vidya -vivek..by staging it has a terrorist attack , he is planning  to arm  them.

Precap : 

Nanku tells let vivek come here..vivek comes in disguise. vidya fails to recognise him and tells she doesnt know him to nanku's goon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Monday Epi pics :)