Babita's hard life

Sdaren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seriously I don't understand why people judge Babita as a character harshly. 

Babita is vindictive .... wasn't she the one who brought Meeta to her house after Ashok abused her & who didn't want to punish Ashok when she had a chance & reason to do it

Babita cares more about society then her loved ones ..... I think everyone is forgetting that Babita is the one who left her husband's house, divorced him and got remarried.  Yes ... people can say others pushed her but she made the choice.

Babita is not independent ..... When Babita was desperate to make ends meet, she made effort to get a job and learn new skills ... even her catering business was mostly her hard work. 

Babita doesn't value relationships .... Babita has still maintained her ties with ex in laws although they have not supported her in the real sense.  They have always picked Ashok & Lovely sides even when they were wrong.

Babita  has been compared to her 18 year daughter in maturity who has never really experienced half the hardships Babita has gone through. Sure enough Mini didn't have the father figure in her life but Babita dotted on her and gave all.  And now she is a bad mother because she wants to protect her daughter from going through the bad experiences she had been through.  

Babita was never ambitious, never cared about money.  Her only dream is to have her loved ones near her but the more she pulls them towards her the more they pull away.  It is sad to see that people like Kammo & her sister in law are taking advantage of her kindness.

I don't know why the writers are pursuing this route with this character because I really loved this kind & loving woman.  My only hope is that they don't kill her off without proper closure and without bringing happiness to her life because she does deserve to be happy after such a hard & unhappy life,