Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Her name is bhavya...rashami’s brother’s daughter

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

its her reel daughter. real daughter nahi.😆

Even off screen she is a genuine person! I just posted the title which is mentioned on youtube!I just love her as a person!And want her to open up!

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I doubt thats her daughter ...otherwise we would have heard about her atleast once in bigg boss ... But Rashmi has never mentioned it

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti

Even off screen she is a genuine person! I just posted the title which is mentioned on youtube!I just love her as a person!And want her to open up!

Whenever she gets angry at Siddharth and tries to shout BB team is on High Alert Mode and Cameras are in Zoom Mode and Editing Team is ready.🤪 Weekend Ka Vaar mein sirf You Target Shukla / You are not visible.

I want her to give it back to everyone who targets her. Girl, go for it. You have an amazing fandom who supports you. I saw that Rashami got the Highest Trend .

pressu thumbnail

Double Post.

Edited by pressu - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Whenever she gets angry at Siddharth and tries to shout BB team is on High Alert Mode and Cameras are in Zoom Mode and Editing Team is ready.🤪 Weekend Ka Vaar mein sirf You Target Shukla / You are not visible.

I want her to give it back to everyone who targets her. Girl, go for it. You have an amazing fandom who supports you. I saw that Rashami got the Highest Trend .

And the dramatic music. Hina ko bhi is hi tarah treat kiya tha BB editing team ne

pressu thumbnail

Not sure who has the highest trend, Rashami or Asim. But both the trends crossed 400k.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww so sweet. I relate so much to this. Even I have a 6 year old niece with whom I play like this .