Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rishani77

Thanks 4 sharing so as expected Pari makes the move and it was pretty sure that Yogi will react that way. Aww she was looking lovely. Hopefully the family will play cupids..

Would  love to see dadaji especially playing cupid.. They got the perfect actor to play dadaji... Sudhir Pandey... I remember watching him for the first time in Kareena Kareena as Tribhuvan Pandey.. Been a fan ever since. 

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today's promo

https://twitter.com/OfficialJioTV/status/1196377011964350465?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

It's great that Pari blurted it out, Yogi would have never dared to consciously think about a romantic angle between him and Pari, because of the heartbreak and because how different they are.Now he can also ponder on his subconscious feelings.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Today's promo

https://twitter.com/OfficialJioTV/status/1196377011964350465?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

It's great that Pari blurted it out, Yogi would have never dared to consciously think about a romantic angle between him and Pari, because of the heartbreak and because how different they are.Now he can also ponder on his subconscious feelings.

Thanks 4 the link. Yes good that she talked about it but Yogi needs some time and he will fight against his inner subconcious feelings. In that process his family especially dadi-dadaji or even Kusum will help him to realize it. Hopefully! 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You both are right.. It's good she blurts out about it.... 

Now I want to see pari next move and even that saree sequence... 

Somewhere I feel pari will try to impress yogi with dadaji and dadi help.. 😅😂

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally its out there! Yogi's reaction was warranted I guess. His anger can make him scary I must say, even through sign language. I don't think Gunjan would ever be prepared for Angry Yogi. I do fear that this isnt to rush the series is it? 

Have you guys noticed Kabir's absence lately? I think its due to the shares he placed.

Also Vivek is wearing the same clothes in the promo and in this e24 sneak peek.  I feel the promo will come after Pari confessess. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Yeah.. I just watched d e24 segment...yogi is angry and confused...

I hate that he gets angry really quick especially at Pari with Gunjan he was so damn soft, had Gunjan seen this side of him post marriage, she wouldn't be able to handle it like Pari does. 

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I hate that he gets angry really quick especially at Pari with Gunjan he was so damn soft, had Gunjan seen this side of him post marriage, she wouldn't be able to handle it like Pari does. 

Same here  but at least he is showing his true emotions as a human being around Pari. He is not pretending to act cool & simple like he easily does. Ans his angry temper Pari can handle it. 😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Finally its out there! Yogi's reaction was warranted I guess. His anger can make him scary I must say, even through sign language. I don't think Gunjan would ever be prepared for Angry Yogi. I do fear that this isnt to rush the series is it

Have you guys noticed Kabir's absence lately? I think its due to the shares he placed.

Also Vivek is wearing the same clothes in the promo and in this e24 sneak peek.  I feel the promo will come after Pari confessess. 

I have same fear..... 

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

I have same fear..... 

I think this is the right time to show Pari's feelings and as per the E24 segment Mudit aka Yogi said Yogi is still confused and the rishta with Gunjan was called off recently so can't say more about what's gonna happen from Yogi's side we have to wait & watch. Soon they will complete 100 episodes from next week so I think we will have Pari's confession on next week....As long as they don't rush with YaRi becoming a jodi I'm ok. It's better to wrap big tracks within 2 weeks than dragging from months to months with Confusion / Misunderstanding tracks from my POV...

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I think this is the right time to show Pari's feelings and as per the E24 segment Mudit aka Yogi said Yogi is still confused and not really over Gunjan so can't say more about what's gonna happen from Yogi's side we have to wait & watch.
Soon they will complete 100 episodes from next week so I think we will have Pari's confession on next week....As long as they don't rush with YaRi becoming a jodi I'm ok. It's better to wrap big tracks within 2 weeks than dragging from months to months with Confusion / Misunderstanding tracks from my POV...

@ bold yeah Yogi is still confused about his feelings as his admiration for Pari is love or what.?

Hope this confusion clears soon without dragging.

Yup IIM going to complete 100 epis next week so 100th episode might be Pari’s accidental love confession.🥰

I agree with your POV. Even I am okay if they don’t rush YAri. But I don’t want them to do a drag fest like misunderstandings and differences n YAri separation n Pari’s sacrificial mode.. a big no no for that. Finish the track sweetly within 2-3 weeks  is fine.