One of the best WKW...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Just completed watching WKW and this is exactly how a wkw should be. It was a balanced one and almost everyone got focused on. Especial.

Firstly, the tag task was bang on. No I don't think it was done by the janta, but it was actually a very specifically done task to highlight how the new entrants are coming across. Vishal was exposed, thoroughly. Whatever maybe the reason, but I don't get why when it's someone famous from the TV industry that comes to BB, HMs tend to give more respect than they deserve, without having earned it. Everyone, especially the so-called leaders of the groups were showing desperation to get Vishal in their group and were considering him strong contender, without him having done anything to earn so. WKW badly exposed him and it was evident that the HMs too realised how they were played.

Khesari was given the gayab tag, though I guess Himanshi was more deserving. But again I suppose it was to give a hint to Khesari.

So the tag task was basically an eye opener for all the HMs, including those who got the respective tags.

Asim was finally and rightly praised and he took it so humbly. He really deserved it. Also maybe BB wants him to go against Shukla. But whatever be the case, it'll just give him a boost and hopefully he'll be more vocal against Shukla and also Shukla too must realise that he'll not be able to take Asim for granted and boss over him.

This is how a WKW should be, with all HMs getting a short feedback about their game and then leaving it up the the HMs, how they take the feedback and go forward.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't understand the reason to so-called expose of Vishal... It was his game and he played well untill BB poked his nose... Infact game became interesting but again it will be one-sided...

If contestants has no freedom to play their game then why the hell is this reality show 

The third person BB has to poke his nose to make HMs understand Vishal game means he played really well fooling and bought insecurity in HMs...

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why expose Vishal’s game though? At all? And why not expose anyone else’s? Whatever the HMs did - over-credited him or whatever - is their problem, not Vishal’s. Vishal’s playing his game, whatever it may be, like any other HM. BB had no call to expose it, at all - let alone it being the sole one that they exposed. Having the freedom to play your game in that house is highly dependent on who you are, and how far you follow what BB wants - clearly. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vishal was brought on the show with lots of high expectations given his fiery personality & showdowns with ex. Madhurima on Nach Baliye.. but he was coming across as dull on BB. Maybe because he's playing safe.

BB exposed him to make sure he can't play safe anymore.. & becomes more aggressive & dramatic & lives up to his hype. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

i have to agree with this, and it was one of the most unbiased wkw of this season. 

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SP2684

Why expose Vishal’s game though? At all? And why not expose anyone else’s? Whatever the HMs did - over-credited him or whatever - is their problem, not Vishal’s. Vishal’s playing his game, whatever it may be, like any other HM. BB had no call to expose it, at all - let alone it being the sole one that they exposed. Having the freedom to play your game in that house is highly dependent on who you are, and how far you follow what BB wants - clearly. 

Because BB just wants drama, drama & drama. 

Vishal was playing a very safe game but also very sensibly & strategically which don't garner TRP.. there's no place for mind games/strategic games on BB, all BB wants is high voltage drama which Vishal was hyped for but failed to deliver. Hence his game was exposed to make sure he becomes more fiery & shows his dramatic side.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with ock, that BB didn't want Vishal to play safe as he was brought in for his explosive personality, I presume.

I have always been in the opinion that BB should let people play the game they want to and mind games are so much more fun to watch. But after being a regularly BB viewer since seasons, it's obvious BB wants content in certain ways only or have specific expectations from some HMs/ WCs. Also BB is all for playing games against each other, but Vishal was trying to outsmart BB n he was already complaining about haven't come to BB for this and that n BB wasn't having none of that.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I agree with ock, that BB didn't want Vishal to play safe as he was brought in for his explosive personality, I presume.

I have always been in the opinion that BB should let people play the game they want to and mind games are so much more fun to watch. But after being a regularly BB viewer since seasons, it's obvious BB wants content in certain ways only or have specific expectations from some HMs/ WCs. Also BB is all for playing games against each other, but Vishal was trying to outsmart BB n he was already complaining about haven't come to BB for this and that n BB wasn't having none of that.

What complaining ? 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Audience tag is a fake news to insecure and warn the contestants. Sp Rasmi, HK, Khesari, Devo  needed that. Rashmi just lost herself under Arhaan. He was controlling her. I was also missing the old Rashmi. As if she forgot why she is here. Devo is work in progress from which I am also getting confused ........yaar is she losing her mind or playing game. Abhi abhi toh kutta bola tha!.

But Shefali's tag looked stupid. From the beginning dancing on Shukla's instruction. Slave can't be master. May be the reason is to start a fight between Shukla and Shefali. Reverse psychology. 😆 Just the trick they used to sabotage Aarti. 😆

So all these are politics of BB. I agree about Vishal. He is playing like Sana, when it is not needed. He could be the leader and rule, save himself etc. Lost it for no reason. I had high expectation from him.

Asim is getting praise becoz he for the first time raised voice against his Master. Well for this I also give him a clap. 👏Although not sure how long he could maintain this.

Bhau got a clever thappad actually. He came to be a leader aab sirf Bhau Bhau banke rahe gaya. Just barks and entertains......kisiko kaat ta nehi.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bigboss spoiling everyone's game themselves then they expect everyone to be real. Real Rahe to bhi problem hai, diplomatic Rahe to bhi.. at least let players play their own game, why so much exposing