Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After Reading This S**T; Hope I Am Not The Only One Who Is Wondering: "Why On Earth There Ain't A "DISLIKE" Option Available In I.F?" 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He talks quite respectfully to people as compared to other potty mouths in the house.  Seems genuine overall, even in his insecurities. 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not an Asim fan, but i feel people like him because he's good looking & has a good body, also his loyalties & stands inside the house are pretty clear.. he's not a flip.. that's why Sallu said he's coming across as very real. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CAT_z

I mean what GREAT he is doing in house? I have seen him doing only things like 

➡️Getting aggressive in all the tasks

➡️Doing chuglis all the times to his master

➡️Taking sadist pleasure whenever there are fights in BAHU group

➡️Being absolute 🥄 of Shukla

➡️Shirtless all the times like Aawara

➡️Getting insecure whenever there is new WC

➡️Fights for Rotis and Eggs

Still huge number of people liking him.🤯

I can only do 'Thu Thu Thu' in Shifali Zariwala's style 🤪

Well I thought about replying to your comments or not, because you clearly seem to hate him and really don’t think anything will change your opinion but I’ll tell you why I like him or why he has such a big fan base. 

1. He’s aggressive in tasks but not as much as Sid and people like Devo and Sana are equally aggressive as Asim in tasks too. 

2. Having a conversation is chugli and discussing people. This is normal everyone every single contestant does it and I don’t see how it’s a problem. Don’t you ever talk about your other friends to some friends? Is that not normal. If you don’t you’re a legend man. 

3. He does enjoy Bahu Gang fights but so do they. He hasn’t made any plan of getting them to come to his side while Rashmi Arhaan and Devo clearly wanted to take advantage of Sid and Asim fight and rightly so. Asim does it immaturely 

4. He’s not really a spoon of Shukla if he was he wouldn’t have pointed out Sid the way he did last week even risking his only real friendship in the house. He has a soft corner for Sid and yes I do recognise that as a flaw in his game but Asim isn’t going to let siddharth dictate him at all.

5. He’s hot has a great body! 

6. Insecurity- well imagine being an unknown on the show, not getting any feedback whatsoever, why wouldn’t he be insecure? Insecurity in the game is better than overconfidence. Atleast he’s real enough to showcase this insecurity which makes it relatable. 

7. BB mein people always fight for food. 

Anyway other than this why I like him or why his other fans like him, though I’m not speaking for an entire fan base because they might have their own reasons. 

Mine are he’s a very genuine person- with flaws and qualities and he’s not hiding his real personality. It’s probably because of the lack of reality show experience or acting experience but he constantly comes across as very REAl which IMO is his biggest USP. 

He’s relatable because being unknown to being a popular contestant. The underdog factor. Which believe it or not is a big reason people will support him. 

He’s loyal. Even after his tiff with Shukla unlike Sana he didn’t go seek comfort in the other gang and didn’t say anything against Sid and stayed loyal. This is a big factor. Sid is his only real friend in the house. Arti and Sana definitely aren’t. 

tinurao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not his fan..started watching show very late ...but the way he asked Sana to reply khesari on overweight comment was so heartouching....once upon a time my siblings did that for me....jaisa bhi h sahi laga us time..enough reason to like him...

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I completely agree ! Not a resident of Shuklapur but I get why Shukla is liked. He has a personality, takes no shit from anyone and performs tasks like he means it . 

On the other hand, Asim has zero enigma, has an ego that is larger than his own height and is more boy candy and less man. He is a total baby who likes to argue for Roti and will not go far without being under the ‘Shukla’ umbrella. I mean he is not awful . He is alright but is no winner material.

Edited by Infinities - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Maybe if u made this post like 2-3 weeks ago I won't have disagreed with all your points, but I felt this week Asim was really really good. He was  neither aggresive and he didn't backbite about anyone this week(though earlier i didnt like the fact he used to backbite, so i wont disagree wifh this point), and even Bahu gang aint no saint when Shukla-Asim were fighting, and he is definately not a spoon of Shukla anymore, infact he himself openly disagreed and opposed Shukla this week and also he has been less shirtless these days 😆 and I also agree he is quite obsessed with food. But this week he has not done any of things you mentioned in your post, so that's why he got praised. Infact some of these points u mentioned are not totally wrong(being an asim fan there r also some things about asim i dont like, but everyone has flaws) Regarding this post, aap ka timing galat hai. And reason why I am liking Asim the most as I find him the most real and genuine contestant of this season and he has improved his game a lot. If he can perform the way he did this week(besides his performance in rakshas task) for all the later weeks I cant see why he isnt winning and he is already starting to  lead in votes. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Initially i use to like him thinking he is cute and innocent.. now a days except one or two incidents rest he is annoying.

He is not a winner material... He may reach top 5 that's all

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know the real reason as I know some of his fans who are running fan clubs for him when most of them do not even watch BB or may be watching this for the first time understanding nothing at all. Just supporting him for an issue. I  have read their speeches too about that issue. But not going to share that issue here  as it is against IF rule.