Lowest Point: DoorMat Bangayi Leader 😜

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday's Episode was probably dumbest Episode in the history of Bigg Boss. One stupid task covering the entire show. First the contestants talk about it & then Salman talks about the same thing & the show is over. 😑

Salman snubbed all the performers of the entire week for performing, exposed their game plan to cripple & confuse them, then praised the losers & crowned a doormat as a leader. That was the cherry on the BiasedCake πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

A captain who declared herself to be biased. Licked the boot of Mukhiya of ShuklaPur, Witnessed silently the abuse of 3 other women. 

Crowning Shefali as the leader is an insult to the intelligence of all the viewers. He lied that the viewers have chosen these tags. Who are these viewers? Where was the poll posted, where was it publicized? Why nobody even heard about it? 😳

There is always bias in BB as Shilpa said in a recent interview that BB decides who will win & who will not, but making it so naked by brining in fixed callers parroting statements fed to them, was obnoxious to watch. 😐

Finally Salman & Bigg Boss have lost it completely, I only have one thing to tell them πŸ€¬them πŸ€¬them πŸ€¬ πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bang-bang thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode was otherwise not too bad. But definitely agree that Shefali did not deserve the β€œleader” tag, may be they could have tagged her β€œshrewd player” instead as she went in knowing that Shukla is very popular and is being favored my the makers via their narrative and started serving as his cheer-girl from Day 1. Shefali imo isn’t a doormat, she is just an opportunist with no morals who can do whatever to extend her stay in the show.

Probably BB wants to get rid of Arti soon, so they are propping Shefali like anything. I hope Shukla/Asim/Sana fans don’t vote for Shefali and BB is forced ti kick her out as soon as the invisible duo of Khesari and Himanshi are kicked out. It will be a shame if Shefali outlasts Mahira, Vishal, Bhau, and Devo.