ASIM WAS THE STAR OF TONIGHT's EPISODE!

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's WKW was the best so far!👍🏼 To be honest I wasn't expecting asim will be the centre of attraction in tonight's episode! & Salman praising asim came as a surprise i thought he would be grilled for breaking up with shukla but the opposite of what everyone was expecting happened 🤣 Aur toh aur shuklaji got 0% attention from salman today this must be the first WKW when asim was praised & shukla wasn't even spoken abt...& I'm truly happy from the bottom of my heart for asim he deserves all the praises, love & attention that he's been getting from fans all over 👏 

We've got another reason to celebrate & thats Asim is trending #WeLoveAsimRiaz is trending in india so proud & even more proud to say he has earned it for himself from being a non - famous outsider to being a famous celebrity asim has surely come a long way! So glad for my boy 🥳 

Edited by Naazu695 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Really happy for him today. Enjoyed the episode thoroughly. 😊

Asim FTW 🥳🥳🥳

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Salman praised him multiple times... He deserved it 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I'm so happy today🥳

#WeLoveAsimRiaz

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Even sid was happy when salman praised him....being. Sid fan im also happy and i love them together

Kindly stop targeting sid unnecessarily...and comparing him to sid....Sid is the star of the show....he doesnt need to be praised ....the show is running on his shoulder...toh tareef bohut chhota hai uske age

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Really happy for him today. Enjoyed the episode thoroughly. 😊

Asim FTW 🥳🥳🥳

Few people were extremely confident that Asim will be grilled on WKW infact he would be running back to sid he can't survive widout his support aur pata nahi kya kya... 🤣but today everyone saw with their own eyes asim didn't go back to sid he's alone & he didn't bother he was doing well widout sid people need to get this out of their head that he's sid's shadow, chela, side kick lolz he didn't give a damn abt shuklaji 😳 

Shukla himself came back to him shows asim can survive alone he doesn't need anybody & shukla clearly understood asim can stand out he has those qualities of standing out widout shuklaji's gyaan or support toh kya palti maari Shukla ne😲 Kal tak shukla was saying ur blessed that your standing with me here now what he has to say ? I wanna hear...🤪 When the whole country has put asim ahead of shukla looks like shuklaji got his brains back now 😉

But i can't expressions how proud I'm today... he shut everyone's mouths today like a boss ⭐️😎

Edited by Naazu695 - 4 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Naazu695

Few people were extremely confident that Asim will be grilled on WKW infact he would be running back to sid he can't survive widout his support aur pata nahi kya kya... 🤣but today everyone saw with their own eyes asim didn't go back to sid he's alone & he didn't bother he was doing well widout sid people need to get this out of their head that he's sid's shadow, chela, side kick lolz he didn't give a damn abt shuklaji 😳 

Shukla himself came back to him shows asim can survive alone he doesn't need anybody & shukla clearly understood asim can stand out he has those qualities of standing out widout shuklaji's gyaan or support toh kya palti maari Shukla ne😲 Kal tak shukla was saying ur blessed that your standing with me here now what he has to say ? I wanna hear...🤪 When the whole country has put asim ahead of shukla looks like shuklaji got his brains back now 😉

But i can't expressions how proud I'm today... he shut everyone's mouths today like a boss ⭐️😎

Fyi asim was the one talking to him suggesting looks and trying to initiate the talk..so he came and hugged him...asim is the one initiated his hand and sid loves him so he came and hugged 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’ve always said on this forum. I love Sid but I want Asim to win. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Salman praised asim two times n that too for genuine reasons

Housemates n audience all were shocked🤣

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes centre of attractuon was asim. Loved when he pulled shukla from his collar and shukla ne usko hakala🥳 and last mein asim was back to shukla🥳