Makers/writers are very clever

JKSR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Its completely my opinion, nothing against actors.

I personally feel, writers have taken Paridi fans commnets seriously, as they started torturing them even more by turning her character as pathetic as possible. Its nothing but there sadistic pleasure and ego satisfaction. After seeing so much negative trends on twitter with #NoHanitaNoPB tag, they realised that people may not watch Season2 , so they again smartly used AD/HS and Mini bond and making people very emotional so that they can attract viewers for S2 except Paridi fans. As i understood there are lot of Hannie fans for this show. everyone know Ashnoor and AD are excellent actors and they have great chemistry, So makers ko ladoo mil gaya.

Frankly, I think PB makers are very good and they can give us excellent story for season2 as well, as they wantedly butchered season 1 only to satisfy there ego.

they may b susccesfull with S2 as well, but i dont think with this attitude they can survive further. No other actess would likely to sign as a FL for them in future and its fact that they can't make all there stories with only Ashnoor too. But sadly, due to there unprofessionalism and ego we lost a great story in season 1 and got nothing but trash at the end. Someimes I feel even (abusive) fans are curse for actors lol. They just can't watch story as writers wanted to present, they always want to interfere and compel writers to change story, not everytime things will go as per they want, PB prove dthat LOL.

I wish Channel and fans stop interferring with story writers, we may get better stories in future. Unfortunately, that will never happen.

All the best for PB season2 and Ashnoor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

JKSR

You are right about it but the problem is when there is dishonesty involved that hurts.

Here RS and KK not only used but abused there writing etc when writing Babita who has not really progressed from the beginning but actually only developed Mini's only at the expense of Babita. Which zi think is ethical wrong as they never fully explored or done full justice to Babita's role.

In interviews with the trio before the drama of axed characters, Paridth has talked about and is not comfortable with it. Here I think that Paridth quite rightly must have questioned RS and KK about it and they did not like being questioned and there must have been a fallout over it.

Here I think and it obvious to see that they have consulted and with Ashnoor permission on Season 2, after her go ahead the others were kept in the dark and it all became about Ashnoor only in all the scenes and the for the last 2 Months they were just props and soundboards for Bacheri Mini to get even more Bacheri and wise old owl and once they were happy with her progress, Paridth and Ariduth were axed overnight after the Characters were butchered so badly and than the RS says that it was a finite story, so pray where does season with the same name fit in the whole mess.

Here Sony needs to wake up and see how RS used Sony to justify it, hence why not many people have faith with Sony shows etc.

Here Paridth did not want to play a Mother to a 15 year's old but the story line was good but when it did not turn out that way and instead butchered it so badly. But RS should have been honest with her about it and She would have left, is the sad part.

Here is why Ashnoor and RD and KK are facing a backlash over the lying etc to justify Ashnoor in season 2.