When his eyes say it all - The Aman Junaid Khan feels #2

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I made an Ayaana post but this one is strictly for Aman. This man. THIS MAN. I LOVE HIM. What a dreamboat. What a gentle soul. What a MAN! 

First of all,the way he was completely in awe of Ayaana and her powers made me so giddy! He was starstruck! That's his girl! That's his woman! Thats HIS AYAAAAAANA  ☺️ 

The way he just carried her,the way he was in so much pain but getting Roshni back home safe and sound was priority. Nothing else mattered anymore. AMAAAAAN! 

Then the way he held her hand throughout her being unconscious.. they were being each other's support even when both were down and out. 

AND UFFFFF! WHEN HE WOKE UP. His first thought,first word was Roshni. His Roshni! 😭

'Aap mujhe chhor ke nahi gayi' was said with so much feels and emotion. You could feel how grateful,how content,how emotionally stirred he was when he said that. His Ayaana stayed and fought for his life. 💛 His Ayaana will always be there for him. If hero thinks he can get away with being all sacrificial for his Ayaana,well your Ayaana has other plans hero. She will fight right there by your side.

The way he even let go of her hand...the lingering touch :( Aman Junaid Khan. You are too much :( 💓

The way he said 'Toh kya hota hain' to Roshni's Injured Nawab jab Apne room main Ayaana ka haath pakadte hain toh..' So earnest,filled with so much longing..SHUT UP AMAN! STOP BEING LIKE THIS! I CANNOT HANDLE THIS 😭

They are in love. Aman knows Roshni is in love or is feeling the tiniest pangs for him in the least. Roshni just needs to look at his eyes. Bas. His eyes say it all. LITERAL HEARTEYES TODAY FOR HIS AYAANA. He couldn't take his eyes off her. 

DAMN THESE TWO ARE IN LOVE. And they both know it.

Aman's smile at her cute eyes wala comment and then when he finally let's go of her hand. He's so smitten. SO SMITTEN. 

PS : Roshni's tiny haath chhod diya rant. THAT WAS ME. We need like a whole episode on their handholding Bas. 

Here's what am looking forward : Aman losing his mind knowing Parveen threw his Ayaana out of the house. And Roshni's mom will try her hardest to break them apart with misunderstandings but PLEASE AMAN. DONT FORGET ABOUT TODAY. Nothing and no misunderstanding or misconception that you have about Roshni can take away from the fact that she was willing to die there with you without a second thought as opposed to just leaving you out there. All this before her need to protect you triggered her powers and she saved you. 💛 

Nothing can ever change that fact. She could be a naachwali,greedy for money,whatever the heck those misconceptions are...BUT what she did today was bigger than all of that. You know that now. So hopefully you won't let anything else change your mind. And if you do,I'll be roasting your ass in no time. Am watching you 🕴️

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

It took me a while but I saw him is tears when she was in Ayaana mode. That was heart ❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

AMAAAAAANNNNN

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mahi🤣

You lovestruck girl🤣

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THATS ALL OF US WHEN HE SAID 'AAP MUJHE CHHOR KE NAHI GAYI' 😭

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

OMG... I am dead...... Amaaaaaaaan.... He is love yaar.... 

BTW why did he said to kya hota ...

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

THATS ALL OF US WHEN HE SAID 'AAP MUJHE CHHOR KE NAHI GAYI' 😭

OMGOMGOMG😭😭

AND THE WAY HE WOULDN'T LEAVE HER HAND☺️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Mahi🤣

You lovestruck girl🤣

Yeah KOI SHAK!!!☺️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

I'm literally feeling all the goosebumps on my arms☺️

YES! HE WAS CRYING IN JOY WHEN SHE WAS FIGHTING. 

And yes!!!! He was so wounded, yet he picks her up. Priorities!!!!

I'm so so awestruck by this concept of them being each other's saviours. The care, concern and protection factors are driving me legit CRAZYYY.

Once, Aman comes to know that Roshni has to balance her powers carefully, otherwise she might lose her life. THAT'S IT. He'll never leave her side again! Not even think of it.

Yes, whatever anyone says - this one line will remain with him FOREVER. MUJHE AAPKE SAATH MARNA MANZOOR HAI.

OMG when he held her hand and that tease and twinkle in his eyes! He was literally enjoying that moment so much! He was so HAPPY AND PROUD. She didn't leave his side!

And that out of the blue handhold! And his ADORABLE SMILE to find her safe and with him!

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I'm literally feeling all the goosebumps on my arms☺️

YES! HE WAS CRYING IN JOY WHEN SHE WAS FIGHTING. 

And yes!!!! He was so wounded, yet he picks her up. Priorities!!!!

I'm so so awestruck by this concept of them being each other's saviours. The care, concern and protection factors are driving me legit CRAZYYY.

Once, Aman comes to know that Roshni has to balance her powers carefully, otherwise she might lose her life. THAT'S IT. He'll never leave her side again! Not even think of it.

Yes, whatever anyone says - this one line will remain with him FOREVER. MUJHE AAPKE SAATH MARNA MANZOOR HAI.

OMG when he held her hand and that tease and twinkle in his eyes! He was literally enjoying that moment so much! He was so HAPPY AND PROUD. She didn't leave his side!

And that out of the blue handhold! And his ADORABLE SMILE to find her safe and with him!

Yayyyyyyyyyyh.... Oh I can't wait now..... 

Mein na kehti thi they be each others protectors.....