15 Nov - Episode highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣🤣🤣 Can't hold myself 🤣🤣🤣 yeah that is how the episode was ... ohh no no this is not sarcasm ...😆😆 Thank you makers for giving us some good laughs , much needed in today's stress bhari life 🥳🥳😆

1. Mishti gets a surprise from mahs because she became powerpuff girl, mojojojo meenu ke "voh" ko jail main daala na 👏👏👏👏 yeah Lage hathon mishti ka naam bharat veer chakra award ke liye kyun nahi nominate karte haan ?? Omg omg even jas was impressed , come on makers ...are you trolling abir ki mishti 🤣🤣 jas kisi chiz se impress Hui hai toh voh chiz kaisi hogi yeh batane ki zarurat mujhe hai nahi vaise 🤣🤣 even bade papa was like sabashhh mishti...jaa mishti jaaa jee le apni zindagi ......somebody please bring back my 3D lense bade papa back ... let me clear this , I have no problems with them celebrating, but what are they celebrating?? Where is the asli conversation, mishti did the right thing ?? I thought she made mistakes in the process , but mahs don't feel so it seems ... light hearted moments ka yeh matlab nahi ke chizo ko hi light le lo they are behaving so casual ...

2. RV boys Milan continues , nice to see garba dandiya conversations .. same problem no depth in the conversations bas...other side we see benba parul saying inke pyaar ko nazar na Lage, ...ek baat batao ladies , if you trust the bro love so much then why hesitate to reveal the secret , bonding strong hai na , toh survive kar jayenge , tum dono se toh zyada samajdar hain rv boys ...😆😆 yan phir kuch aur baat hai ?? Daal mein kuch kaala yan phir puri daal kaali , time will tell ladies 👍🏼 Btw jugnu abir kunal scene was best 🤣 Satellite refues to give jugnu a hug .. na chahta hue bhi guy3 ki theory yaad aa hi jaati hai 🤣

3. Koslu jugnu planning a bonfire.... sahi hai track se toh 🔥 nahi laga paaye ...🤣 So compensatin hai yeh bonfire .... RV dining table conversation..baaki sab toh theek hai lekin abir ke liye meenu first aur mishti second ho gayi ...😛🤣 Welcome to the club ...meenu ka asli munna 👏😆😆 bura mat maano peeps...abir ke neend mein bhi hoshiyar skills pe bharosa rakho 😳... 👍🏼 ... uska brain thoda late jaagta hai ...par jaagta zarur hai 😃

4 Talking about meenu ka munna...let's talk about kunal. .so meenu wants to go back to her kajal avatar and this time satellite seems to follow the perfect trajectory...infact being true to my username, let me tell you all the line by satellite that " I cant forget mishti but I don't I will keep aside my hatred because of my love for my brother " was actually very very impressive 👏👏 This line alone made more sense than baba's entire track 🤣

5. Kuhu is also impressed with mishti for being a powerpuff girl ..bichari worried usse kab super powers milenge... Milenge milenge ... tum bhi karo straight baal ... jitne ho baal straight ..utne lage aapke vichar great ...🥳...I know this line makes no sense ..😆 Aajkal story bhi kaha sensible hai ...sangad ka asar...hmmm😆...anyways really happy for her off lately she is improving , realising her mistakes and as mishti also said ..its a new beginning for her 👏...kuhu all the best dear😳

6 Itni baar jeet Hui jeet Hui jeet Hui use hua show mein Kahe ki jeet, kiski jeet, kon hai yeh jeet ? Kya world war 3 hua? Kya koi cricket match tha ? Kya desh main PM ke elections hue ? Toh kis baat ki jeet Beyy ?? What jeet .... mujhe nahi malum jeet kiski Hui hai show mein ...haar meri hi lag rahi hai ...

7. Coming to the most favourite part of the episode ...the song .. yoohooo🥳...okay no playing here...song was actually well shot...dashing adorable mishbir kuku and team 👏 Kuch bhi ho ...songs make my day ... I will keep listening to this now..pura din lyrics bhi bade apt....raaz khulta hi nahi koi toh chaabi lage...Bey raaz khulta hai toh bhi tum log kya ukhad lete ho milke ?? Ek lat sujhane mein saari raat laga di ?? Whatttttt ?? Abir pe chod dein toh voh sach mein puri raat lagaega ek lat suljha ne mein 🤣🤣🤣

It was light hearted fun filled episode , no doubt was enjoyable in bits but the need of the hour is some deep conversations between the characters who off lately are looking like they are taking things way too casually, this wasn't the case before hence the disappointment comes naturally 😃

The meenu ka asli munna makes an appearance😎

The powerpuff girl gets praises for saving the day 😨

The satellite following the perfect trajectory😍

The # taking her responsibility 🤩

The kho gaye kahi BM ke 3D lenses 😓

The kaali daal pakane vali ladies 🤨🤔

The bonfire, raat ke dhai baje, mishbir hai saje dhaje 😴😴

Good day peeps 💕

Ps: abir ki ring use problem de rahi hai...either it's too tight or too loose ...isilye baar baar pehenta hai utarta hai pehenta hai utarta hai 🤣🤣 Abir kya problem hai ??

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ushi, amazing put up yaar..👍🏼👏

Jasmeet baingan hai, aaj iski side kal wapis aayegi dusri side.. "jaa mishti jaaa jee le apnizindagi" 😃 arey isko kuchho jata to kaise jeeti ye.. Pls someone say this to mish that she could havelost her life. Why did shetake so much of risk akele akele.. sab logic tel lene gaya.🤪

As per the WU, i agree kunal is making more sense than anyone else nd he is rght.. Mish ko hate kerne ke chakkar me, he will loose his brother. Someone pls go and maro danda on meenu’s head.. She thinks if Mishbir will breakup, then abiruski muthhi me hoga But this will not happen. By doing so, wo abir ko khud apne se dur ker rahi hai.

USHI- Raaz khulta hi nahi, koi toh chaabi lage ..Its CHAABI, raaz kholne ke liye they want chaabi.. Ok I also want to use 1 line of the song for mish- Jan hatheli uper le li, yaron kaise harket ki hai..itss for mish, itna kiya but abhi tak RV family ki taraf se no one acknowledged,they dint even know😒. Chalo I will waittill Monday-Tuesday episode, than will say or get angry on Meenu and abir..😊

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ushi, amazing put up yaar..👍🏼👏

Jasmeet baingan hai, aaj iski side kal wapis aayegi dusri side.. "jaa mishti jaaa jee le apnizindagi" 😃 arey isko kuchho jata to kaise jeeti ye.. Pls someone say this to mish that she could havelost her life. Why did shetake so much of risk akele akele.. sab logic tel lene gaya.🤪

As per the WU, i agree kunal is making more sense than anyone else nd he is rght.. Mish ko hate kerne ke chakkar me, he will loose his brother. Someone pls go and maro danda on meenu’s head.. She thinks if Mishbir will breakup, then abiruski muthhi me hoga But this will not happen. By doing so, wo abir ko khud apne se dur ker rahi hai.

USHI- Raaz khulta hi nahi, koi toh chaabi lage ..Its CHAABI, raaz kholne ke liye they want chaabi.. Ok I also want to use 1 line of the song for mish- Jan hatheli uper le li, yaron kaise harket ki hai..itss for mish, itna kiya but abhi tak RV family ki taraf se no one acknowledged,they dint even know😒. Chalo I will waittill Monday-Tuesday episode, than will say or get angry on Meenu and abir..😊

Thank you 🤗 And sorry for the typos 😆

Nahi kabhi dekha hai powerpuff girls kisi ne kaha ho ke duniya ke liye mat lado.. mishti supergirl hai... khabardar kisi ne uski galti nikali toh 😆

Meenu ko karne do apne mann ki ..I am telling you piya this is her last chance and she is going to fail badly...precap I still feel was a joke or she was just playing along..she will play her game gradually...but as usual flop plans

Sahi hai 🤣 Perfect line for mishti...the Great Saviour

Meenu mojojojo

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Beautiful... Just.. Just beautifully written Jani🤣🤣👏👏👏👏...........

Sachi yaara..I was laughing a lot🤣🤣.. You simply Rock guruji🤗👏 kya maasth likha hai👍🏼.... Ok so here's my two scents

1. Agree to all the amazing points you've put guruji... Perfectly n aptly said... Light hearted episode, songs, thoda illogical Saab chalega....n it's needed in any dam story...... But CONVERSATIONS which are more important that should not be forgotten.... That is what makes or breaks a character n in turn the story..... So there makers should not forget it.. This show has had some amazing dialogues.. Sachi......n hopes the sleeping writers wake up soon

2. Like I said the show kaa ek USP hai uske dance n song sequences...... Which are shot n executed Beautifully.. Really..n if that mixes with a good story line tho kya kehenaa😃... But if late due to clumsy writing these amazing dance sequences don't fit the bill.....

3. Kunal n kuhu are currently in the right direction..... Kuhu finally seeing the brave Mishti n accepting it and appreciating it too... Had ka I don't wanna talk she Is paal mein tolaa pal mein maashaa dadi ajeeb tamaashaaa🤣....

Mishti needs to learn a lot yet..n so does Abhir.. But good thing is Abhir has not lost his intelligence... He's doing all maa maa because of the way he behaved with her till date blaming her for baba..... Let's wait n see when he gets to know Meenu ka truth whom will he choose🤔.. But your right yaara.. He put big Ben first😆.. But at the moment I think it's natural.....

Well it was a cool no brainer enjoyable episode.. Thoda brain hota tho aacha hota... Part koi nahi... Let's wait and see what happens next

Thanks again guruji.. Loobssss you🤗🤗

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Beautiful... Just.. Just beautifully written Jani🤣🤣👏👏👏👏...........

Sachi yaara..I was laughing a lot🤣🤣.. You simply Rock guruji🤗👏 kya maasth likha hai👍🏼.... Ok so here's my two scents

1. Agree to all the amazing points you've put guruji... Perfectly n aptly said... Light hearted episode, songs, thoda illogical Saab chalega....n it's needed in any dam story...... But CONVERSATIONS which are more important that should not be forgotten.... That is what makes or breaks a character n in turn the story..... So there makers should not forget it.. This show has had some amazing dialogues.. Sachi......n hopes the sleeping writers wake up soon

2. Like I said the show kaa ek USP hai uske dance n song sequences...... Which are shot n executed Beautifully.. Really..n if that mixes with a good story line tho kya kehenaa😃... But if late due to clumsy writing these amazing dance sequences don't fit the bill.....

3. Kunal n kuhu are currently in the right direction..... Kuhu finally seeing the brave Mishti n accepting it and appreciating it too... Had ka I don't wanna talk she Is paal mein tolaa pal mein maashaa dadi ajeeb tamaashaaa🤣....

Mishti needs to learn a lot yet..n so does Abhir.. But good thing is Abhir has not lost his intelligence... He's doing all maa maa because of the way he behaved with her till date blaming her for baba..... Let's wait n see when he gets to know Meenu ka truth whom will he choose🤔.. But your right yaara.. He put big Ben first😆.. But at the moment I think it's natural.....

Well it was a cool no brainer enjoyable episode.. Thoda brain hota tho aacha hota... Part koi nahi... Let's wait and see what happens next

Thanks again guruji.. Loobssss you🤗🤗

Thank you thank you sr cheli 🤗🤗🤣 dhin tanaa nikaa komolika ko dekh ke maza aaya?? 🤣 sach mein the epi was ...😆...

Cool two cents ka bolke 3 cents diye ...idhar bhi ek extraaaa haan 🤗😆

Perfect cheli ... conversations are very important now ... can't just give us lollipops 😆 matlab kuch bhi nahi chalega haan

Mishti cant make same mistakes and get away yaar...abir ko daant lagti hai ..mishti ko nahi lagegi? 🤔

Chalo chodo jo Hua...leap ke baad ache se raita samet lena makers🙏

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the highlights Abir ki Uru🤗

I watched the song sequence on IG, very well picturized..best part was abir and his zulfein

Suna hai Mishbir ka breakup hone wala hai... yahi mauka hai abir ko patane ka... tumne puri tayyari ki hai na?😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Thanks for the highlights Abir ki Uru🤗

I watched the song sequence on IG, very well picturized..best part was abir and his zulfein

Suna hai Mishbir ka breakup hone wala hai... yahi mauka hai abir ko patane ka... tumne puri tayyari ki hai na?😆

Welcome ji 🤗❤️🤗

Abir was rolling his zulfein like komolika.... nikaaaa 😆😆 But was too too too cute scene ...

Yes 😎 I am all set ... after break up I am going to take him to a night club and will make him dance on the the break up song 😎😆

Role reversal here too 😆 he will be in anushka's role 😆 and I will be singing like ranbir

🕺💃

Baasi relationship ka label hataaa

Duniya ko tu hai available bataaa

Arey mere soye armaano ko wake up kar diya

Teri angry Chorni se kahe tune break kar liya....

🕺💃

😎 #AllSetToGo 😎

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Guruji 🤗🤗🤗

lotzzz of jhappis for you seems like today you got lot of raw material nautanki is in high level yaar... from celebration to the song decoding was so hilarious and awesome 🤣🤣🤣 highlighted my most favorites parts dear 🥳🤗

Are yaar just like Abir even BP is not getting to say anything nowadays... poor boys who talked sensibly always is not even opening their mouth in this nonsensical track maybe thats y they are not saying anything.. even shaurya is talking alot n jas gave a mini heart attack... 🤣

yaar even during haldi track she was not questioned properly.. no expectation now or in future too... even abir doesnt question her much he lets lose when he sees her hesitant to open up... i have made peace of getting intense abir shots now yaar.. leave it this is how abir is and its like everyone are encouraging mishti to do mistake again n again... i dont know why even kunal blasts at kuhu for her doing some or other way she is getting back n now going in right direction...

hayee my nanko boy... that milkshake made a reappearance after like 170 episode.. 🤣 he is the only sensible boy now his realization of his mistake n love for bhai is bigger wow... chaa i want to change boat but i want my mishbir back too..

And our Heera Abir ki Uru he is the only saving grace to hold on to this show... my only problem is him not getting to talk much everyone are talking so much n repeating same dialogue again n again but our boy who never stops talking is only saying one or two lines.. but thank god that he is still stable n sensible even with that one or two... hope to see our boy back to his form...

i said naa more than track or anything only guy3 theory makes alot of sense... accept it yaar maza aayega.. even kunal is finally realizing his love for bhai.. 🤣🤣🤣 and dont forget about the premika moment of meenrul today haa... like mother like son 🤣🤣🤣

i think they chose this song for this purpose only a hint like Ahaa said 🤣🤣 but song was the best scene of today kuch bhi ho our show has best song sequence

superb and like your username Onface one liners 🥳🥳

Are Uru its all bcoz of the magical power abir has remember our theory.. kuch kiya nahi hufaa he says that n ring appears n disappears.. 🤣🤣

And side note did you notice mishti mobiles wallpaper i thought it was mishti but oh tho kriti sanon hai yaar kiska phone use kiya makers ne... who has kriti wallpaper 🤣🤣 who was abir messaging then.. 🤣

ok gift time today no intense Abir but we have some laal dupatta effect wala one but a cute nikaa here ok 😉😆

pic cr twitter

Originally posted by: Onyourface

smiley37smiley37smiley37 Can't hold myself smiley37smiley37smiley37 yeah that is how the episode was ... ohh no no this is not sarcasm ...😆😆 Thank you makers for giving us some good laughs , much needed in today's stress bhari life 🥳🥳😆

1. Mishti gets a surprise from mahs because she became powerpuff girl, mojojojo meenu ke "voh" ko jail main daala na 👏👏👏👏 yeah Lage hathon mishti ka naam bharat veer chakra award ke liye kyun nahi nominate karte haan ?? Omg omg even jas was impressed , come on makers ...are you trolling abir ki mishti smiley37smiley37 jas kisi chiz se impress Hui hai toh voh chiz kaisi hogi yeh batane ki zarurat mujhe hai nahi vaise smiley37smiley37 even bade papa was like sabashhh mishti...jaa mishti jaaa jee le apni zindagi ...smiley29...somebody please bring back my 3D lense bade papa back ... let me clear this , I have no problems with them celebrating, but what are they celebrating?? Where is the asli conversation, mishti did the right thing ?? I thought she made mistakes in the process , but mahs don't feel so it seems ... light hearted moments ka yeh matlab nahi ke chizo ko hi light le lo smiley44smiley44smiley44 they are behaving so casual ...

2. RV boys Milan continues , nice to see garba dandiya conversations .. same problem no depth in the conversations bassmiley44...other side we see benba parul saying inke pyaar ko nazar na Lage, ...ek baat batao ladies , if you trust the bro love so much then why hesitate to reveal the secret , bonding strong hai na , toh survive kar jayenge , tum dono se toh zyada samajdar hain rv boys ...😆😆 yan phir kuch aur baat hai ?? Daal mein kuch kaala yan phir puri daal kaali , time will tell ladies 👍🏼 Btw jugnu abir kunal scene was best smiley37 Satellite refues to give jugnu a hug .. na chahta hue bhi guy3 ki theory yaad aa hi jaati hai smiley37smiley44

3. Koslu jugnu planning a bonfire.... sahi hai track se toh 🔥 nahi laga paaye ...smiley37 So compensatin hai yeh bonfire .... RV dining table conversation..baaki sab toh theek hai lekin abir ke liye meenu first aur mishti second ho gayi ...😛smiley37 Welcome to the club ...meenu ka asli munna 👏😆😆 bura mat maano peeps...abir ke neend mein bhi hoshiyar skills pe bharosa rakho 😳... 👍🏼 ... uska brain thoda late jaagta hai ...par jaagta zarur hai 😃

4 Talking about meenu ka munna...let's talk about kunal. .so meenu wants to go back to her kajal avatar and this time satellite seems to follow the perfect trajectory...infact being true to my username, let me tell you all the line by satellite that " I cant forget mishti but I don't I will keep aside my hatred because of my love for my brother " was actually very very impressive 👏👏 This line alone made more sense than baba's entire track smiley37

5. Kuhu is also impressed with mishti for being a powerpuff girl ..bichari worried usse kab super powers milenge...smiley44smiley44 Milenge milenge ... tum bhi karo straight baal ... jitne ho baal straight ..utne lage aapke vichar great ...🥳...I know this line makes no sense ..😆 Aajkal story bhi kaha sensible hai ...sangad ka asar...hmmm😆...anyways really happy for her off lately she is improving , realising her mistakes and as mishti also said ..its a new beginning for her 👏...kuhu all the best dear😳

6 Itni baar jeet Hui jeet Hui jeet Hui use hua show mein smiley29 Kahe ki jeet, kiski jeet, kon hai yeh jeet ? Kya world war 3 hua? Kya koi cricket match tha ? Kya desh main PM ke elections hue ? Toh kis baat ki jeet Beyy ??smiley44 What jeet .... mujhe nahi malum jeet kiski Hui hai show mein ...haar meri hi lag rahi hai ... smiley29

7. Coming to the most favourite part of the episode ...the song .. yoohooo🥳...okay no playing here...song was actually well shot...dashing adorable mishbir kuku and team 👏smiley41 Kuch bhi ho ...songs make my day ... I will keep listening to this now..pura din lyrics bhi bade apt....raaz khulta hi nahi koi toh chaabi lage...Bey raaz khulta hai toh bhi tum log kya ukhad lete ho milke ?? Ek lat sujhane mein saari raat laga di ?? Whatttttt ?? Abir pe chod dein toh voh sach mein puri raat lagaega ek lat suljha ne mein smiley37smiley37smiley37

It was light hearted fun filled episode , no doubt was enjoyable in bits but the need of the hour is some deep conversations between the characters who off lately are looking like they are taking things way too casually, this wasn't the case before hence the disappointment comes naturally 😃

The meenu ka asli munna makes an appearance😎

The powerpuff girl gets praises for saving the day 😨

The satellite following the perfect trajectory😍

The # taking her responsibility 🤩

The kho gaye kahi BM ke 3D lenses 😓

The kaali daal pakane vali ladies 🤨🤔

The bonfire, raat ke dhai baje, mishbir hai saje dhaje 😴😴

Good day peeps 💕

Ps: abir ki ring use problem de rahi hai...either it's too tight or too loose ...isilye baar baar pehenta hai utarta hai pehenta hai utarta hai smiley37smiley37 Abir kya problem hai ??

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Guruji 🤗🤗🤗

lotzzz of jhappis for you seems like today you got lot of raw material nautanki is in high level yaar... from celebration to the song decoding was so hilarious and awesome 🤣🤣🤣 highlighted my most favorites parts dear 🥳🤗😎

Are yaar just like Abir even BP is not getting to say anything nowadays... poor boys who talked sensibly always is not even opening their mouth in this nonsensical track maybe thats y they are not saying anything.. even shaurya is talking alot n jas gave a mini heart attack... 🤣

yaar even during haldi track she was not questioned properly.. no expectation now or in future too... even abir doesnt question her much he lets lose when he sees her hesitant to open up... i have made peace of getting intense abir shots now yaar.. leave it this is how abir is and its like everyone are encouraging mishti to do mistake again n again... i dont know why even kunal blasts at kuhu for her doing some or other way she is getting back n now going in right direction...

hayee my nanko boy... that milkshake made a reappearance after like 170 episode.. 🤣 he is the only sensible boy now his realization of his mistake n love for bhai is bigger wow... chaa i want to change boat but i want my mishbir back too..

And our Heera Abir ki Uru he is the only saving grace to hold on to this show... my only problem is him not getting to talk much everyone are talking so much n repeating same dialogue again n again but our boy who never stops talking is only saying one or two lines.. but thank god that he is still stable n sensible even with that one or two... hope to see our boy back to his form...

i said naa more than track or anything only guy3 theory makes alot of sense... accept it yaar maza aayega.. even kunal is finally realizing his love for bhai.. 🤣🤣🤣 and dont forget about the premika moment of meenrul today haa... like mother like son 🤣🤣🤣

i think they chose this song for this purpose only a hint like Ahaa said 🤣🤣 but song was the best scene of today kuch bhi ho our show has best song sequence

superb and like your username Onface one liners 🥳🥳

Are Uru its all bcoz of the magical power abir has remember our theory.. kuch kiya nahi hufaa he says that n ring appears n disappears.. 🤣🤣

And side note did you notice mishti mobiles wallpaper i thought it was mishti but oh tho kriti sanon hai yaar kiska phone use kiya makers ne... who has kriti wallpaper 🤣🤣 who was abir messaging then.. 🤣

ok gift time today no intense Abir but we have some laal dupatta effect wala one but a cute nikaa here ok 😉😆

pic cr twitter

Thank you for my abir chamiya nikaaa gift ☺️☺️ ...can't wait for him to get his available status 🤣🤣 mere andar shwet reload ho rahi hai....😎😎

Arey diya you didn't inform me before...this is such a nautanki episode... I got so much to write today ...that too with all my heart and soul😎🤣

Diya this time I am not satisfied with BP and abir honestly , they have nothing to say ... abir toh doesn't know anything but BP praising mish ...ok praise her but atleast tell her where she went wrong ..

Lol hopefully leap and break up will make things better...abir chamiya available hone vali hai ...line maarne ke liye ready rehna🤣😉

Chalo theek hai maan lete hai guy3 ki theory...nahi actually nahi maanti 😆 Forum mein koi chahie na different view vala🤣

Really...kriti ka photo tha....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 God job with the binoculars cheli....🤣🤣

Chalo hoping to have a fresh start from next week ... yooohoooo

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you for my abir chamiya nikaaa gift ☺️☺️ ...can't wait for him to get his available status 🤣🤣 mere andar shwet reload ho rahi hai....😎😎

Arey diya you didn't inform me before...this is such a nautanki episode... I got so much to write today ...that too with all my heart and soul😎🤣

Diya this time I am not satisfied with BP and abir honestly , they have nothing to say ... abir toh doesn't know anything but BP praising mish ...ok praise her but atleast tell her where she went wrong ..

Lol hopefully leap and break up will make things better...abir chamiya available hone vali hai ...line maarne ke liye ready rehna🤣😉

Chalo theek hai maan lete hai guy3 ki theory...nahi actually nahi maanti 😆 Forum mein koi chahie na different view vala🤣

Really...kriti ka photo tha....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 God job with the binoculars cheli....🤣🤣

Chalo hoping to have a fresh start from next week ... yooohoooo

Shwet ji and cheli's all ready waiting for the green signal from abir 😎🥳 yooo

haha really yaar after reading this only i got to know epi was this funny 🤣🤣

Same feeling yaar cant get over the fact that mish was never questioned even bm/kuhu did a good job this time.. after the interview scene bp/abir have become almost mute yaar.. hoping for a fresh n back to form characters after leap rak barosa CVs par 🤗

haha are you have to accept one day that only guy3 theory is true... ye cheli ka vaada hai ambe ma ki shaukand 🤣🤣

sach yaar its kriti photo only.. i had a doubt while watching epi and saw the same in twitter too.. see 🤣 chaa our show is missing out on small details too now 🤣