Have some queries regarding YAri.

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys. 

So I am planning to write a fan fiction on our new favorite couple in town YAri.( will write only if you guys wanna read )

But before that I have some questions as I missed watching some  of the episodes in between after the start so I need your help to clear some facts .

1) Is Pari a doctor or an intern or a master’s student/ resident doctor?

2) Yogi n Pari met accidentally during the starting atleast 3-4 times Yogi’s bicycle and pari’s scooty. While yogi was following gunjan.

3) what is Yogi’s ambition to be a footballer or anything else?

4) Pari ‘s parents are divorced or separated?

I will add up more questions if I have more that comes in my mind.😁

Thank you again to all of you.. 

wish you all a very good morning and fantastic Friday.. good night from my side guys..🤗🤗

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pari is first year resident doc

And think her parents are recent divorce... 

Yogi ambition are not yet clear... 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hello guys. 

So I am planning to write a fan fiction on our new favorite couple in town YAri.( will write only if you guys wanna read ) please do.. I would love to read it! 

But before that I have some questions as I missed watching some  of the episodes in between after the start so I need your help to clear some facts .

1) Is Pari a doctor or an intern or a master’s student/ resident doctor? 1st year resident dr

2) Yogi n Pari met accidentally during the starting atleast 3-4 times Yogi’s bicycle and pari’s scooty. While yogi was following gunjan. The question? 

3) what is Yogi’s ambition to be a footballer or anything else? I think he just loves playing football..cvs seem to have forgotten all about football.. He is good at repairing stuff..I don't think he went to college..just joined Prakash at the shop after school. 

4) Pari ‘s parents are divorced or separated? Separated and going through a bitter divorce which Pari wants no part of because she's fed up

I will add up more questions if I have more that comes in my mind.😁

Thank you again to all of you.. 

wish you all a very good morning and fantastic Friday.. good night from my side guys..🤗🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you Gauri and @ braich_girl for answering. 

The 2nd question even I don’t know why I wrote . I was half asleep while typing the questions.

I have few more question for you guys.

1) Do you guys want me to add gunjan’s story ?

2)keep her part as a past story n write about yogi’s moving on journey and YAri?? A little mention here and there no full fledge character.

3) I would like to write it in both Hindi  and English language. Where scenarios would be in English and conversations would be in Hindi and English. Is that okay with you guys? (I will try to provide the meanings of some difficult Hindi/Urdu words in English.)

Please give your honest feedback on this. Thank you guys..😁🤗

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Thank you Gauri and @ braich_girl for answering. 

The 2nd question even I don’t know why I wrote . I was half asleep while typing the questions.

I have few more question for you guys.

1) Do you guys want me to add gunjan’s story ?

2)keep her part as a past story n write about yogi’s moving on journey and YAri?? A little mention here and there no full fledge character.

3) I would like to write it in both Hindi  and English language. Where scenarios would be in English and conversations would be in Hindi and English. Is that okay with you guys? (I will try to provide the meanings of some difficult Hindi/Urdu words in English.)

Please give your honest feedback on this. Thank you guys..😁🤗

#2 but this is your story.. You decide. 😉

Scenarios in English conversation in Hindi is fine.. Do what you are comfortable with!! Let your creativity flow! 😎

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

#2 but this is your story.. You decide. 😉

Scenarios in English conversation in Hindi is fine.. Do what you are comfortable with!! Let your creativity flow! 😎

Thank you dear🤗🤗. I want to keep it specific to YAri only. No 3rd wheel.

After reading the synopsis this plot idea was running in my mind so lets see how it will turn out. Still haven’t started writing will write once I get some free time during the weekends and holiday season.😁

braich_gal thumbnail

Thank you dear🤗🤗. I want to keep it specific to YAri only. No 3rd wheel.

After reading the synopsis this plot idea was running in my mind so lets see how it will turn out. Still haven’t started writing will write once I get some free time during the weekends and holiday season.😁

Looking forward to reading it.. I am a sucker for fan fiction 😳

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same here so excited do share on Twitter also if possible. Thanks! 😉

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Same here so excited do share on Twitter also if possible. Thanks! 😉

Thank you dear.. 😁🤗

I will PM you here when I will post it. Sorry I don’t have Twitter account. 🙄😕

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thanks dear. Same here even I am a sucker for fan fictions. I have written one but still have to finish that too. 😂🤣 But the storyline of that show is so crap now a days that my imagination is in hibernation for that story. 
But YAri is on the roll so I am excited to write something before it slips n washed away from my brain. Or I drop the idea.😂🤣