..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys,

My name is Amit

I have been watching this show since day one. I had quit IF long time back. But willing to have a new family here. [:)]

The reason behind coming back is Gul Khan. It's true that I learn this is Gul show after watching 15 episode lol I don't use any kind of social media so didn't realise but as soon as I had realise it's Gul show, I decides to join forum. 

I am loving this show. I have watched gul's all shows since Geet. The combination of Harry Potter and Jinn is just amazing. I love aditi's charater the most. The way she called Aman talkative was just amazing lol. 

I have never seen Vikram before but this guy is just amazing. I just loved that scene the way said - "akele Jana ho akele jao, jiske sath Jana hai uske sath jao, nahi Jana hai mat jao" I don't care. I just don't remember actual dialogue but he did great job. 

And his reaction after listening roshni's Keemat for hurting her was amazing. 

I have watched too many show but never loved any show more than Geet and this show is going to be my all fav 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hey Amit.... Wellcome to the forum... 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Hi Amit 

Welcome to the forum🤗

Are u also a Potterhead??

..GurmiT.. thumbnail

What did mean by potterhead? Well I have watched all Harry potters parts more than 5 times so huge fan of Harry potter

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

What did mean by potterhead? Well I have watched all Harry potters parts more than 5 times so huge fan of Harry potter

Potterheads is a name for the fans of HP series

Havent you ever heard about it??????????

..GurmiT.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Potterheads is a name for the fans of HP series

Havent you ever heard about it??????????

Lol no. I don't use any kind of social media. I uses SM occasionally so didn't learn about it. 

Well I just loved potterhead

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

Lol no. I don't use any kind of social media. I uses SM occasionally so didn't learn about it. 

Well I just loved potterhead

Even I dont use any Social media platforms but this is very common😲

But now that u know it ðŸ˜Ž

So are u also that